German 'fix' for swim pool rapes- rapefugees in charge

Germany intends to fix the ongoing problem of child & adult sex assaults at the swim pool by making rapefugees lifeguards.

SPD, Greens and the Left in North Rhine-Westphalia support the proposal (so you know its immediately not common sense). 'multilingual lifeguards can defuse misunderstandings' say supporters, like sexual abuse arises from misunderstanding?

SPD member of parliament and "integration expert" Ibrahim Yetim is a leading the effort- fox guarding the chicken coop.

There are a few problems explains German swim pool boss Berthold Schmitt:
- they don't speak German
- they typically don't swim strongly
- they have no understanding of swim pool etiquette or culture in Germany
- in 2016 alone already 20 rapefugees drowned in German pools.

BUT despite these simple facts just repeat 'wir schaffen das' and it will all work out

>welt.de/wirtschaft/article157194933/Fluechtlinge-sollen-als-Bademeister-arbeiten.html

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/wirtschaft/article157194933/Fluechtlinge-sollen-als-Bademeister-arbeiten.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

communist parties like Greens and the Lefts are seen as """"moderate parties"""" in germany, this is how cucked we are.

>integration expert Ibrahim

hahhahaha not even joking please kill me because when I go out to fight this the people here attack me and not the child fuckers

>Given Name IBRAHIM
>GENDER: Masculine
>USAGE: Arabic
>OTHER SCRIPTS: إبراهيم (Arabic)

LeL

>they typically don't swim strongly
scale of 1-10, 1 being blacks, 10 being whites,
how bad of swimmers are they?
>fuck it, just toss the snackbars into the deep end [in 2016 alone already 20 rapefugees drowned in German pools].

>- in 2016 alone already 20 rapefugees drowned in German pools.

wut? srs?

suddenly a solution to germany's problems appears

MORE SWIMMING POOLS

Nice Numbers Jack! I give them a 3.
>"They just can't swim so toss em in."

So the solution is replace german lifeguards with muslim lifeguards... what could go wrong? I'm sure incedent reports will plummit.

>the hand is white
fucking deutchcucks

Wait a fucking second. This is actually a problem in your country? Like the refugees are literally raping kids in swimming pools?

The fuck, Hans?

Yes, but the Mainstream Media is avoiding this like the plague. They can't disprove mama merkels utopia.

Damn, man. I feel for you guys.

> "integration expert" Ibrahim Yetim

Hang around at some pools and film them if you see any rapey behavior. post it on youtube.

>in 2016 alone already 20 rapefugees drowned in German pools.

wtf lold how can you drown in a fucking public pool?

>- they have no understanding of swim pool etiquette or culture in Germany

This shit is fucking astounding.

These migrant assholes know our moral codes by heart, they just don't give and fuck and they KNOW the courts will go easy on them.

if he does that he goes to jail for racism and him and his extended family will be kicked out of their home(s) to house refugees

>Hang around at some pools and film them
I bet he'll get arrested instead.

>germany creates secret plan to exterminate rapefugees
>b-b-but we cannot use the gas chambers , that´s too 1942
>let´s use swimming pools

oy vey its anoda shoah , remember the six gorillions

The American user might be joking but he isn't far off the truth. They get away with filming kids in the pool, you can't tell them anyways since they neither speak german nor english but if i were to film them, swimming around kids and touching them, i'd be in jail in no fucking time.

Fucking disgusting, its sad to see that the european countries are suffering from the rapefugees and of course, if anyone dares to speak bad about the rapefugees, the Jews will publicly shame them for it.

Please, save us.

Build more pools Germany!

don't care anymore

die in a fire cucks

They won't shame us if there's a sexual emergency.

Can't wait for it all to go down the shitter.

Germans, please cucksplain

Has anyone noticed that it's the white hand being crossed , kek .

>Mfw Germania is lost, and so is the hope for a new one

How the hell are there people who still can't swim? I've never even been actually taught how to and I can still do it.

Not much to explain. The left (SPD, Greens and The Left (actually call themselves this)) want to destroy Germany and ethnic Germans. And since everyone who stands up for Germany and ethnic Germans is a nazi xenophobe nationalist bigot, they have almost no opposition. Theoretically, Merkel should oppose them, as she is from the conservative party. Yes, Merkel counts as right-wing. I have no hope left for this country.

I don't know, never really got taught either. I feel swimming is like walking, it just happens.

This.

I saw that right away and it made me rage. FUCK YOU LIBERAL SCUM! I HOPE YOU DIE!

when i was around 7 my dad waited until my mom was out of the house and literally threw me in the pool. i was pretty panicked but i figured it out soon enough.

This is how it's done, only fucking cucks gets help and never struggle because their parents never figured that kids need to overcome a challenge to not completly degenerate into Hillary Supporters.

Yeah you nerds are fucked. I would feel for you, I mean I feel for the French. But you're Germans and let's be honest kind of deserve it.

For anyone wondering. SPD greens are further to the left than the dems (probably like Bernie sanders) and the afd our Nazi party is a mix of dems and republicans. A bit to the right of the center.

There has to be a fucking tipping point. Surely people wont continue to tolerate this kind of shit.

Wouldn't it be easier to just kill all Muslims? And by "easier", I mean "more fun".

Please don't report me for hate speech ;_;

SHARIA ZONES WHEN?

>But you're Germans and let's be honest kind of deserve it.
Dat delicious antifa mindset.

the genius of this idea from Linke, SPD and Green is that with rapefugees supervising the pool sexual assaults will go undisturbed and unreported.

reports from victims will be overlooked as 'the pleasant young man from Afghanistan didn't see anything, you must be imagining it you racist child'. then the entire issue of rapefugees preying at the pool goes away.

>Muslim immigrants are raping our women across the country
>Lets put Muslim immigrants in positions of power around scantily clad women
I've transcended anger and now just want the sweet embrace of death.

A suggestion by idiotic people with 0% of happening, the sandniggers don't even speak German.

The rapes go unreported, and more children disappear.

Thats the result.

Stop using public swimming pools, the immigrants won that battle(when aids came around), they own them.

That rapefugee has a nice rune scimitar desu.

my dad was the same way with learning to ride a bike. i had training wheels for maybe 45 minutes before he took them off. i fell a lot but a few days later i was riding with no problems.

Doesn't matter, in 5 years you're all be speaking mandatory arabic instead

>" Ibrahim Yetim is a leading the effort- fox guarding the chicken coop.

My dad sat me on the bike, gave me push and said drive. If i hadn't succeded, he would have sold the bike, simple as that. I feel twice but it worked on the third time. A bloody knee and a little pain earned me my bike, good memory.

>all those comments mocking this suggestion

Well, maybe there is hope.

nope.
everybody by now knows what's going on, as you can see in any comment section

but nobody will ever do something about it.

>they don't have their own pools

Lol fuck I love America
Can't walk 100 yards in any direction without hitting a pool

>THEY TYPICALLY DON'T SWIM STRONGLY
>LIFEGUARDS
I think I understand why Germany doesn't allow its citizens to have guns now, the whole country would off itself in an instant were it permitted

>Sorry infide- I mean ma'am, have to do a full body pat down to ensure you don't have any recor- I mean weapons on you

Germany relative to Czechia.

So close yet so far.

>The rapefugee lifeguards will just let their fellow rapefugees get away with it.(or do it themselves)
>No more arrests
>"See, crime went down. The problem was systematic racism."

Just today a 20yr old rapefugee sought refreshment from the hot weather by jumping into a pond here.
He never learned to swim.
He died.

:)

Google translate

welt.de/wirtschaft/article157194933/Fluechtlinge-sollen-als-Bademeister-arbeiten.html

1/2

Seriously why haven't even Germans gone out and raped women? Learn some simple Arabic and stop speaking german entirely. Don't give me the "we respect WYMEN though" cause you're much better off trying to rape the shit out of women so at least the children are german.

Also, burn/hide your passport

2/2

>they have no understanding of swim pool etiquette or culture in Germany

They know. They just don't care. Kuffar are literally subhuman to them. The men are only fit to enslave/kill and the women are only fit for fucking.

This is a conquest to them. And to the victor goes the spoils.

Hey now. They won't save your life because
1. you're a kuffar
2. they can't swim
But at least we're not Nazis anymore. R-right, g-guys?

my dad would never have sold my bike, that would've been fucked up. he wasn't worried about me falling though. if you have a helmet and elbow pads there's only so much damage you can do to yourself

The Jews want them to suffer

These people have literally never had a bath in their life. They only know how to drink water. First contact with a swimming pool filled with half naked children, they forget their self preservation and dive right in, drown in absolute haram

Also chek'd

>They know. They just don't care.
everybody knows that.
but Germany and its partners in this whole mess prefer to remain in the reality-distortion-field.

That doesn't explain anything at all, Hans. I wasn't shit posting
Hehe xd

that is a wonderful picture. Might I save that?

What do you think, how many swimming-locations are there in these stone-age desert-shitholes?

Used to be lifeguard.

I regret to inform you, I saved a nigger once. I will regret that decision to my grave.

The other thing, I took a class about homicides and accidents involving water.

Lots of videos.

Horrible way to die.

Germany needs to engage in the construction of unattended pools, stat! The deeper the better. No lifeguards. Muslims get in free!

kill two nigs to redeem yourself

>quads of truth.
water is natural weakness of turkaroaches and nigs.
build more pools to drown fugees now.
>make deuschland great again.

>can defuse misunderstandings

my sides left this dimension, you reap what you sow germanic shits.

so... lets just make sure every bath has a guaranteed rapefugee there so all rapes are equal opportunity

Jawohl!!

HMMM.. Maybe we should not ban them from public swimming pools.

>I'm sure incedent reports will plummit.
Goal achieved then.

Well, it told me that nothing is free. If you want something, you have to work for it and earn it. Though your Dad seems based aswell. Sadly parents like that get rarer every day. Mostly through single mothers

>Filming people at pools
Not sure if that's even allowed and if anything people will think you are a pervert and call the police or have you kicked out.

This.

Isn't that already one of the rules for public pools though?
>Do not piss or shiite in or around the pool

Not that muslims follow rules though.

20 of them drowned in fucking POOLS while having regular lifeguards.

If we make some sandniggers lifeguards this number could potentially skyrocket, people.

Federal and regional politicians have already indicated that they don't care what people think.

Funny thing is, the Islamic world used to have a very rich bath culture. Budapest has 16th century Turkish baths built during the Ottoman occupation that still function.

Nowadays, a Muslim will shit into your pool, molest the women and drown.

How long would it take for the police to arrive at the pool in case you decide to start beating the rapefugees

if you can't swim but go to a pool anyway it's pretty clear that you're only there to ogle women. or go ahead and rape them, if you're a refugee.

Best bit

>bath culture
Did the women still have to wear the Islamic dress thing they have to wear in the pool? Cause if I had to take a bath in a fucking burqa I'd just end it all family.

Yeah, they don't do it because they think it was okay, they do it because they know they can get away with it. They wouldn't do any of this in their home countries. The whole idea of "cultural differences" and "they just don't know any better" is absurd. We don't need to set up classes for them to teach them what they already know, we need harsh punishments for those who don't follow simple, pretty much universal rules of decency.

Pic related is a Hammam, a public bath, a descendant of the old Roman thermal bath. These things were all over the Islamic world, from Morocco to Persia and beyond. They were social/cultural centers, every town had one.

This is what the Islamic world used to be but no longer is. This is how far they have fallen. From comfy and warm bathhouses to shitting into the baths of others. Fucking vermin, they had a civilization and they let it go.

If I recall, there were separate male and female sections.

I agree. These people are basically children in the bodies of adults. And as such, they need to be disciplined. Harshly.

Just wear blackface

Reminds me about this bracelet, because it worked so well in Sweden.

I have had it with this shit. I didn't wanted to do it but I guess I'm gonna have to. I'm gonna become a politician in Germany and 100% annihilate the country. I'm sick and tired of reading about you penis gobbling motherfuckers slowly killing yourselves so I'm going to to you guys a favor and speed up the process. By the time I'm done with you pussies I have changed the name and the flag or just sell you to the Russians or Chinese i don't know. If you guys not fix yourselves then prepare to break yourselves cuz I'm coming for you pussies and you got that shit guaranteed.

Anyone got the edit that says kein ficki-ficki?

Please Poland, conquer us and end this.