When did the traditional white "tight ass" preference get replaced by the more hip-hop urban american THICCC?

When did the traditional white "tight ass" preference get replaced by the more hip-hop urban american THICCC?

What are the political implications of this culture shift?

what do you mean

Sup Forumsirgin please go

this

This. THICC women are the superior women

Niggers, nigger apologists, and shutin virgins who are just parroting what they read about how "high test" men want fat women.

that actress is the opposite of thick though

I actually don't care about what kind of ass you like,i was just telling him to go back to Sup Forums

Jews.

And now they're shilling the Arab hijabi meme. All about race mixing.

found the nigger

THICC =/= FATT

IF YOUR GUT HANGS OUT FARTHER THAN YOUR TIT YOU ARE FAT

girls should look like this

>)(

not this

>()

That being said you could be a heavy ass bitch as long as you shapely

Gross.

I stay fit and attractive, and expect the same of my women.

>being fat indicates you dont respect your body and lack self control/discipline
>not seeing that as a red flag for relationships.

Rise above gentlemen. You have the power to sculpt your body into adonis. The motivation you get from improving your body, directly crosses into motivation to better your life in other areas. You become your ideal self, make more money, become happier overall, and attract higher caliber women.

Nigger culture.

How come France and the UK don't have it? Plenty of black people there.

She looks pretty bad. Skinnyfat with zero muscle. She even has fairly severe winged scapula because of muscle imbalances because her muscles are so shriveled, pic related. her ass is flabby and has no support, again due to lack of muscle.

this bitch is nasty lmao

is this skinny, non-feminine, flat assed woman supposed to be considered attractive???

She is Israel jew. look it up

What special effects did they use to portray such realistic a skeleton?

I knew we were white

there's nothing "traditional" about that starved auschwitz survivor

Maybe I've got black genes, but goddamn I can't get enough of fat girls.

>>)(
>>()

Autism runes

jew run media

mate with the negro, white man

WonderJew is a stick.

I liked thick women before it was cool. I genuinely can't change my preferences.

That said, I myself am thick, with 9 inch wrists and 12 inch ankles. I'm 260lbs at 5'10" and have been powerlifitng for 4 years. I'm a thick, stocky man and I like thick and stocky women.

"white tight ass"
What the FUCK are you even talking about.
White "flat" ass has always been less favourable to a woman with a more firm and bulbous ass.

In every way shape and form, thicc fat ass > the flat fucking board fucking white girls tend to have and that has ALWAYS been the case.

You've literally have to be gay not to be attracted to it.