Breaking- Anti-terror Op underway in Paris

Any frog fags have better link?
rt.com/news/352479-paris-police-anti-terror/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/une-operation-antiterroriste-en-cours-a-argenteuil_1814645.html
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/04/01/01016-20160401ARTFIG00240-depuis-janvier-2015-la-france-dejoue-quasiment-un-attentat-par-mois.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> inb4 Anti-terror means anti-muslim

Of course not, they probably brought in RAID to take care of Mormon terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

It's almost like Nato stopped this at one point and now Nato nations have to learn things the hard way.

can't say i give a shit anymore

they've won and you can no longer go outside, not that i do anyway

Oh boy...

so it's a pretty big one...source user? we need a frog to get French media..

>you can no longer go outside
TENDIES

Pics are from the Twitters in OP's link.

It looks like nothing serious. Just some arrests.

i actually have them tits, the doctor laughed at me and said he can't do anything and told me to get out and lose weight, i'm not even fat like that guy

Good. It's about time the French did something about the Islamphobes.

even french media on twitter is asking for location, they must be keeping these quiet.

Please be more careful with your 'happening' posts unless you want all the frogs to have a heart attack.

You mean white racist on the Internet

holy shit they mobilized the whole force
HAPPENING

>Any frog fags have better link?

Not really, this article is more or less the same as RT's.

lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/une-operation-antiterroriste-en-cours-a-argenteuil_1814645.html

Basically, the Raid is raiding a mosquee and an "islamic" bookstore. It's taking place in Argenteuil which is widely known as a muslim infested shithole.

might be hard to remember, but about 1.5 years ago, a SWAT event in a Paris suburb was a big happening.

They do this kind of arrests like every week.

>Plus de 3 300 perquisitions administratives ont ainsi été menées par les forces de l’ordre. Elles ont permis la saisie d’armes, et abouti à 344 gardes à vue et 65 condamnations. Mais peu concernent le terrorisme à proprement parler.

probably false alarm

They stop one big thing each month
>lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/04/01/01016-20160401ARTFIG00240-depuis-janvier-2015-la-france-dejoue-quasiment-un-attentat-par-mois.php

fucking amish, they should fuck off back armenia

do you play with them when you fap?

oy very!

If something is no longer discernible from the background noise, does it even qualify as a happening?

Jesus sauce, SAUCE!

I'd say no.

Who is this fluid druid?

YFW the FBI listed Mormon terrorist over Islamic terrorists...

DGSI probably got itchy with intel and instead of sitting on it til something happens they probably made a move.

Only time can tell if this brings anything substantial but from the credible threats French intelligence has failed to recognise, I doubt this is anything serious. Alternatively, if it is serious, they might have blown their load early and tipped their hand.

The french intelligence services are good, the fact that attacker are getting though means that the issue is huge.

>yfw you'll never have a set of tits you can look down and shake while fapping in order to get off without other forms of stimulation

a fucking ginger

I love that when France does these raids it's never like four guys in an apartment. It's so widespread they have to arrest half the fucking street.

Every time I see terrorism in the news I don't even have to look to know that it's in France.