Holy shit Sup Forums, I was once the most fervent Trump supporter out there. I was drooling this whole convention

Holy shit Sup Forums, I was once the most fervent Trump supporter out there. I was drooling this whole convention.

But then Cruz came along. Cruz threw light upon Trump. His riveting speech showed us what Trump truly is: a sham.

Ted Cruz has consistently fought for conservative principles. He has stood up to an overreaching federal government and told them "No".

Trump is a phony. Even if he doesn't give the election to Hillary, he will destroy the country.

Cruz can still win as a write-in candidate. He is what we need. A true conservative candidate.

Choose wisely this November.

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

LYIN' TED

>LYIN' TED

You forgot to say

>muh sconstitooshun

I don't think his speech was that bad itself but he really should have been bigger man and endorsed Trump

Omg guys... I can't believe it... I think I'm a #cruzmissile now!

"wtf im a cruz-missile now" the post

wtf i'm booooooooooo now

Nice troll, 6/10.

Oh I guess Im a cruz missile now

He's a sore loser is all.

Fuck him, a grown man acting like a goddamn ten year old.

>Cruz can still win as a write-in candidate
Literally the most delusional thing ever written.

All memes aside I don't like trump anymore

Since he said he'd give Kasich all the power as VP I've realized he really is a con man and I'm a Cruz missle now

CRUZ 2020

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, this plagiarised speech he made Melania read was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a progressive liberal, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was a true conservative, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past seven months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the TedPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

It doesn't matter trump will lose because he is too extreme for most people

How long till Cruz is found wearing some cement shoes?

>awwwssiecruzmissle
Kek.

you are such a fag

>he fell for the copypasta

Trump said he approved the speech tho so what's the deal

"LEL LETS LET THE DEMOCRATS AND HILLARY RUN THE COUNTRY UNTIL 2020! ITLL BE FINE GOYS! DON'T WORRY ABOUT VOTING TRUMP RIGHT NOW, LET DEMOCRATS WIN!"

Rato on CNN

wtf i am now #menforhillary

>when the internet o utah can only upload at 1byte/month

I'm now a #CruzMissile

Also he pretty much said to vote for trump

>don't stay home!
>attacks Hillary and congratulates Donald

What is the logical conclusion

wtf i hate trump now
I guess I'm #bruisinforcruzin

Cruzposting is my favorite meme

The idiocy of this is while the Republican vote gets split among Trump and non-Trump candidates, Clinton will win in a landslide.

>Ted Cruz destroyed his career due to his extreme pettiness

Get out, Cruz, you fucked up hard.

If your enemy is going to hang itself, you don't take away the rope

Oh shit user thank you for showing me the light!!! I am now a #cruzemissle

Kys

Cruz is a cucks and shill and not what american conservatism needs. He isn't electable.

alright, that's it. All the past Cruz posts were bullshit but I honestly think you made some good points. I'm definitely going to twitter vote for Cruz come November.

Wtf happened last night? Did Cruz try to stump the trump?

How did he hang himself? Endorsing trump and completely submitting to someone who regularly attacks you is literally a cuck move

He broke the campaign oath, he should be ousted from the party

Ted here

I came to the RNC to kick ass and eat boogers, and I'm all outta boogers

The delegates, Donald. Hand them over, my king the Imam Justin Trudeau tires of your games.

It's 2016 Donald, the delegates.

>Pledge to support the nominee regardless at the start
>Didn't when the nominee was picked
There is also a thing called being the bigger man. In this case, endorsing Trump would have been that move, and would have kept his career and aspirations alive. Instead, he didn't and exposed to the world part of his true character, a slimy two-faced LEAF

>Canada
Lmao good job Cruz, right where you belong

He showed the whole party that he is a petty fraud. Even if you personally don't like someone the party has to come first.

Wtf I hate trump now

I am now cruzmissile

BAIT

His speech was excellent right up until he completely refused to mention Trump's name. I get why he didn't endorse; he's looking at 2020, and is going to run either way, as a primary challenge or against whatever lib the dems put up.

But he could've set things up so he didn't technically endorse while still encouraging people to vote for Trump. All he had to do was say, "I want everyone to go out in November and vote your conscience. I'm going to, and I'll be voting for Donald J. Trump."

That's it. Same effect, same insulation against Trump, but he doesn't have half the party pissed at him.

>Holy shit Sup Forums, I was once the most fervent Trump supporter out there. I was drooling this whole convention.

I absolutely and totally believe you. Bye.

Alternatively, he shouldn't have gone to the convention or accept the offer to give a speech. This shows that not only is he power hungry, but he's stupid as well

As representative of the great state of Texas, I'm proud to be the one to announce the will of the texan people, and grant senator Ted Cruz with 6 TRILLION DELEGATES, GOD BLESS

great post Ted

wtf I hate Trump now

I'm an independent voter not on any side but I will say when you watch the video you can so tell right before he says "vote your conscious" it's all like "wait for it bitches I'm about to piss you off so much enjoy"

Im a #booooooosmissle now

Ted Cruz is so autistic he apparently didn't realize that when people hear
>vote your conscience
they know he means
>don't vote for Trump, he's a big meanie who attacked my family

Cruz thinks people are dumb enough to take it as
>I'm a true conservative® with principles and ideals

It all makes sense why Mormons were the strongest Cruz supporters. They're the only people gullible enough to take him at his word and believe he's a stand-up guy.

Ok then so this is what we are doing now we are supporting cruz
Il go and let reddit know

>mfw I'm voting Trump no matter what but those BEND THE KNEE spamming fags got completely BTFO

If you needed Cruz to show you Trump is a joke, you're really fucking dumb.

Cruz is a man of principle. I admire him for not giving in to the pressure to endorse Trump. That took character.

Makes Bernie look even worse.

I'm not American but the only candidate I would have voted for was Rand Paul.

Fuckin Texas nationalists

>Literally "I am now #CruzMissile"

I though we killed off Cruz back in May?

>vote for uncorrupt candidate without conflicts of interest that has good ideas for the country
>vote for candidate that stands for everything leading to a decline of our country because some conservative idiot had too much vanity
rely makes u thnk

This is one of the best ones I've seen. Well done. I'll miss TEDposting.

>texas

Not gonna lie, I was shockingly proud of him when he said he wouldn't endorse someone who insulted his family.

I don't like him at all, but I can super respect him for that.

>would have voted for Rand Paul

You sound American to me. Sometimes the leafs are alright!

1) Trump is a pathological liar

2) Even if it is true, do you unironically believe that Trump would've actually READ anything handed to him?

I'm honestly skeptical whether trump is even capable of reading.