Itt: post things NEETs will never experience

Itt: post things NEETs will never experience

>buying an italian car

Cope

You do realize that jeep, Chrysler, dodge and ram are owned by the Italians right?

American tier post desu

>swatch male buying a cuck-axial mememaster

American tier cope.

>Alfa Romeo

One step above poverty

Ohh, a car and watch. I wish my poor-ass Portuguese self could afford some of those

I saw this same pic on /fit/ brah

Anything buy Gryffindor.

Paying taxes
Spending most of their time either sleeping or working
Being manipulated by their boss to do extra work for no extra pay
Working without getting paid "for experience points"
Getting stuck with their cars 2 hours in a huge traffic jam in the morning when their boss is ready to yell at them at work
Looking forward to sick days
Waking unnaturally and after too little sleep to the strident sound of an alarm clock TICK TOCK
Having to hide their true thoughts and beliefs both online and irl because it would hurt their career

Lmao retarded kike

this
based schekelboi

>Paying taxes

>that first time when you get your big boy paycheck and then you realise $$$$$ were taken from it as taxes, more money than you ever possessed before

That stings.

So whats the alternative? Leeching off your parents forever?

this

And I say this as someone who's never even been NEET. I feel like a fucking moron for continuing to be a wageslave, but I'm pretty much just stuck in the system at this point. No way out.

D'awwwwww, ragie wagie stuck in his cagie?

For all the downsides of being a wagie being a neet is far worse unless youre some career criminal mastermind or inherited millions of dollars.

>Alfa Romeo and fake Omega
Why do you use barely middle class trash to brag

Become a criminal. Dealing drugs is hella funny

>Living in constant fear of getting caught
>Making more than a fulltime legal career in the first world requires actually intelligence, connections and taking on a ton of risk

Not worth it.

My drugstore Timex and 2001 Saturn sc1 would like a word.

>requires actually intelligence
As if our civilization is not a cesspool of dysgenically bred vegetables. No one said stupid Whites deserve shit

>jeep, Chrysler, dodge and ram
What point are you trying to make here? Because all of those brands are garbage

Not sure what that's suppose to mean but in canada selling drugs vs getting a legit job isn't worth it.

Dealing with money laundering must suck so much if you even get away with selling drugs... otherwise whats the point you'll never own any assets just be nigger rich with $100k in cash

i always liked hufflepuff because they are reserved, underrated and underdogs

>Alfa Romeo
Why would you even?

Working for this user's uncle

It supposed to mean that 9-5 breed idiots the natural order would have destroyed, if not for modern medicine and urban centers. Laundering your money is not difficult either

So what do you think we're suppose to do? Commit crimes and sit in prison?

I'm pretty sure they are already familiar with forcing shitty habits upon themselves to keep their sanity.

I do not even know wether or not this brand is more expensive than Audi, for instance.

Do whatever makes you profit while not making you stupid or destroying racially aware Whites

God, Ravenclaw is the best one.

Breaking the law is a good way for the system to justify breaking you

That law recognizes Whites and nonwhites as equals. You think that law is anything legitimate?

>wearing useless "technology" on your wrist in 2000+17

Doing case briefs for law school at 11:15pm while chugging redbull and ramen knowing you have to go to work after school tomorrow for a 12 hour shift. Kill me.

Am a Law student, a halfway motivated prosecutor and one or two detectives and a "snitch fund" can undo a money laundering scheme easy as hell

In Russia law breaks you regardless

vos callate mogolico que ni un gol trende tenes putito pobre

Would rather have a Lexus, because it works.

I will never get the autism of expensive watches regardless of how rich I get.

kjkjakjkjajkajkakjajk this is why the west died

fuck you little faggot because of you i will always be ashamed of my european ancestry and will always be secretly underpinned by shame even if i cannot count a single european ancestor under my nrew amerindian identity fuckkk yuo faggot westerner nespresso faggot

>>Sup Forums watch thread?
nice speedmaster
shit band

Your reasoning skills certainly don't come from your European ancestry.

"""ohhh yessss iii ammm sunkeeen cheeeeks european gay fagottt i drinkkk nespressssoooo do not believe in the nation stateeeeee and have dog instead offf childddddddddd iiii driveeeee lexuuuuuussss becausssseeeee it workkkkksssss """""""" FUCK YOU YOU BIG ANUS FAG """""the arabs willlll flatten my houeee"""" third world peoples will triumph

let me guess you spend %60 of your income on debt you fucking normie. Fuck you.

Are you ok?

NO I AM VERY MENTALLY UNSTABLE SINCE FRIDAY BECAUSE OF THE ANGUISH BEING MYSEL PRODUCES IN ME BEACAUSE OF SEVERRE SOCIAL ANXIETY THE FACT I DONT BELONG TO ANY RACE AND THE FACT THAT I LONG FOR COUNTRIES THAT NO LONGER EXIST

PLEAS EVALUE BELONGING TO A RACE AND COUNTRY VERY DEARLY

>buying overprized hand fedora

vos sos el "amerindio"? fuiste alta mentira todo este tiempo

>a fucking alfa romeo

None of that shit except paying taxes is an issue in developed countries.

>Paying taxes
Fair enough
>Spending most of their time either sleeping or working
True but my job only requires 40 hours and I never have to do overtime unless I want to. In a union as well so it's a cakewalk job. Have lots of time to do other stuff outside of work and I have a lot of energy since it's an easy job.
>Being manipulated by their boss to do extra work for no extra pay
Once again unionized at a school district, no Jew boss to keep me past my 8 hours.
>Working without getting paid "for experience points"
What meme is this?
>Getting stuck with their cars 2 hours in a huge traffic jam in the morning when their boss is ready to yell at them at work
Takes me 20 minutes to get to work, 20 minutes back.
>Looking forward to sick days
Again easy job that I love so I used my 12 sick days a year whenever I want a 3 day weekend.
>Waking unnaturally and after too little sleep to the strident sound of an alarm clock TICK TOCK
I get my 8 hours usually but since it's an easy job, I can get away with 3 hour sleep nights and perform just as well as an eight hour sleep night.
>Having to hide their true thoughts and beliefs both online and irl because it would hurt their career
I can get away with it and I do express certain opinions but I keep the hardcore stuff to myself usually.

Virgin: usually poverty-stricken, leech: parent's money and usage of social security (whatever you can get, helps if your retarded/disabled).
Chad: self-master, transcendent without the monetary limitations: small business from home and/or trading/investing. Ideally automate everything that you can, or relegate it to wageslaves. Minimising any work you have to do.

Also, the key to being a good NEET is to actually do things with the huge amount of time you have, not browse Sup Forums, fap, watch lifestreams, and play vidya for your whole life. If you do the latter, then most wageslaves have more time and life than you, due to the fact that they will actually do things when not working (work brings structure and discipline that NEETlife can quickly lack if you don't put the effort in -- without which you will fall into life-wasting media/social consumption).

You cannot seriously be bragging about driving a fucking Alfa Romeo, right? RIGHT?

There's so much illegal shit going on in this pic.

Gimme ravenclaw