10 minutes till showgram time and still no The Americans thread? Shame on you Sup Forums

10 minutes till showgram time and still no The Americans thread? Shame on you Sup Forums

Martha tonight?

Keri Russell is such a better looking person than Matthew Rhys.

Name a qter character than Oleg

I'll wait

Seems like a huge storm could be brewing in Russia. Phillips son just kind of gave up a little too easy, now Gabriel is heading back, plus we have Martha floating around as a wild card.

I think the finale is gonna be a real hoot.

m m maybe tonight we get to see Paige get out of the shower....

token black character in tonight's show

Since when is Henry a main character

>There are posters in this thread RIGHT NOW that aren't watching The Americans with a cold six pack of Miller High Life™ (globally renowned as the "champagne of beer")

For shame, anons

THANKS FOR THE BEER
H
A
N
K
S

M I L L E R T I M E

I just stick to regular ol mgd, champagne= carbonated wine and I am too white trash to drink wine with the exception of mad dog 20/20 on special occasions.

Did someone say BEER?

This show is too funny

A passive woman like that always wants an assertive man. always.

she craves the BBC

Deirdre wasn't passive in the least

She was 18? For some reason, I thought she was younger when it happened, like 14-16.

Nothing will ever top when three or so episodes into the entire program the leading actress was shown to be in an interracial cuckold plotline with the leader of the local Black Panthers faction

You're pretty determined, aren't you?

I missed you

thanks for the weekly reminder.

your cuck fantasy, its not healthy

Not a lot of discussion tonight. What happened?

This season really sux.

Predictable. Boring.

>airing a show at 10 PM
>can't download it until 11 PM
>won't finish watching it until close to midnight

Absolutely miserable scheduling.

I missed some episodes since Martha cameoed so hit me with cliffnotes please.

GET THAT NIGGER OFF MY SCREEN!!!!

yeah i have to wait until late as well and its a bummer, i usually open the thread so i can read it after the episode ends but tonight seems pretty slow

Boring ass show.

>being an eastfag

Is there another thread or is nobody reporting in tonight?

Central here. Upload doesn't appear until 10:45 pm. CST. Not sure why.

>It's a Philip gets dumped by an autistic 45 year old woman episode

wew lad

that girl stan and aderholt are recruiting is so cute
>how happy she is when they agree to fix her teeth :3

Looks like the guy who usually makes the thread every week didn't do it this time. Which sucks, cause these threads are my favorite part of this shitty board.

>It's a Philip has a conversation with Paige, then tells Elizabeth about the conversation with Paige, then Philip and Elizabeth tell their handler about the conversation with Paige and their handler tells them to use their own judgment, then Elizabeth has a conversation with Paige about the same thing, then Philip and Elizabeth sit down with Paige to talk it out episode

>It's an Oleg goes for an evening walk then comes home and sees his dad in the living room and greets him but looks uneasy afterward while his dad looks after him suspiciously, then Oleg sees his mother and shares a knowing glance with her, then later Oleg talks to a local business owner and slowly gets them to confess that they have been taking bribes, then asks them who has been bribing them episode

Dealing with an emotional teenage girl is part of spycraft user. Lemme guess, you didn't like the unnecessarily long story line about Brody's daughter running off with a boy she met in the psych ward in season 3 of Homeland either?

>Watching Homeland

>It's a the pressures of being an FBI agent have gotten to Stan to the point that he's regularly downing 24 packs of consistently crisp, smooth tasting Miller High Life™, however he believes he's managed to disguise his alcoholism from his colleagues and neighbors by bringing a six pack of Miller High Life™ over whenever he visits them after work episode

there are too many abandoned story lines in this show. :D

Season 1 was kino
Season 2 was pretty good
Season 3 was god awful
Season 4 was good up until the finale which was infuriating
Season 5 I gave up in the middle of because I didn't care about it anymore

>It's a Stan beats a convenience store worker to within an inch of his life because they were out of Miller High Life™ and the worker suggested Stan buy some Coors instead.

jesus christ tuan...

>mfw

That part made me laugh. The idea of the KGB actively bullying a kid for the good of the motherland is really funny to me.

Yeah, I thought Vietnamese Elliot took things a bit too far with that

jesus

anyone else getting a really bad vibe with elizabeth and that wheat guy?getting genuinely butthurt when he was two-timing, her tone on the phone and then talking about helping the third world at the end, does she actually like this guy?

In bongland he's a 10/10 I think you got it the other way around

Nina especially the asshole winking scene

That KGB chick Oleg was into that went to get BLACKED in Mozambique/Angola

Checked and keked it's true though they just had to though that bullshit in now Phillip is forever a cuck

I think she likes him, or at least respects him. Elizabeth talks about doing things for the greater good, and believing in a cause a lot. The wheat guy is like her in that respect, he's trying to make the world a better place and seems committed to working for the betterment of others. I think she may feel like their kindred spirits in a way and was really hurt when she saw him with another woman. Elizabeth has given Philip shit for getting emotionally attached to his targets before but we're starting to see the same thing with Elizabeth. We know she still thinks about the Korean lady and it appears she has some real emotions tied to the wheat guy as well.

>Oleg my son, in celebration of you returning to the motherland I have arranged an orgy for you

>It's a 'Paige complains about her life while Elizabeth and Philip play dress up, do something that ultimate goes nowhere interesting and Henry is at his friends house again' episode

Typical American family

It would be interesting if the finale revealed the show to be set in an alternative reality instead of our own and the show ends in a massive nuclear war caused by Paige

>the show ends in a massive nuclear war caused by Paige

So it's pretty obvious the final episode will end with them seeing on the news how the soviet union is breaking up and them just leading a normal life, right?

>Your father will never surprise you a bunch of hot young women who want to marry you

That girl on the right was a legit 9/10 imo.

Nah, I think the show is gonna end with a bang. I just hope Philip gets a happy ending, I want him to be happy.

First for Faza

The plot twist is that Paige isn't really his daughter so they get together and runaway together to the Crimea

Zjasjanska ilugaszakafaiuxs szskezkajo?

No, Henry will be recruited by the CIA/FBI for being smart; everyone in the family underestimates him.

He will be given a task to find every spy family and will end up turning his in without knowing. The final episode will be of him visiting his parents house and seeing them in the back of the cars. They will approach him and will also go to prison.

1,4, and 6 were the only good seasons.

> Not knowing what to do Stan continues to man the liquor store. However now the store only sells MGD. MGD on ever shelf from wall to wall, even behind the counter. Stan is happy for the first time in a long time. Meanwhile Matthew starves to death at home.

Probably just bruised her ego.

>Meanwhile Matthew starves to death at home.

I audibly kek'd

I was hoping they'd do something with Stan's backstory on infiltrating that white supremacist group

Your father will never arrange an orgy for you.

cant believe this show is still on the air, is it actually good? I watched the first season or so

It's excellent (serious).

If your interested in politics and history is pretty good you capitalist swine

It's good if you binge watch, waiting a week between episodes where practically nothing happens is horrible

Is it just me or does it feel like seasons 4 and 5 have so little actual content compared to previous seasons? Especially 1 and 2?

I swear it's like 10 minutes of spy stuff and then 40 minutes of people talking to each other about the same shit over and over.

>Asking Gabriel for the 50th time why he wants to leave

4 was the best of the series. 5 is dragging a bit. Everything is setup right now.

Just started Season 5

Why aren't the KGB sending a female agent to fuck Stan? Seems like a golden opportunity as soon as he got separated desu

THIS

>that shot of Martha in the Russian store

That was great, I like details like that

If dubs this is how the series ends

Praise Kek

Praise kek

Martha's face was like ketchup...catsup?

How come they didn't recognise each other from the CDC building? Pretty sloppy writing to be honest.

She was always thinking bout her sister and he was thinking about BURNING HIMSELF ALIVE!

I know Soviet spies really did exist but it always makes me wonder how you could be a Soviet spy living in America, experiencing everything America has to offer, compare it to the shit-hole that is the Soviet Union and STILL think "yup, we're the good guys and I'm doing the right thing".

Oh shizzle do you think he's whispering in her ear

>we've all got it

Hmmmm is that Feud any good?