Even reddit hates this pandering shill garbage. RIP Nye

>when you make a shill show pandering to liberals and they fucking trash it

Yeah yeah yeah >reddit "muh website wars" etc. Fuck off 13 year olds, the point is this show was made to pander to these dickheads and even they absolutely hate it

reddit.com/r/television/comments/66nfbx/bill_nye_saves_the_world_series_premiere/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLrvRghEUOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody gives a fuck, 13 year old faggot. If you want to bitch about this like a little girl fucking stay on reddit.

someone is triggered...

I'm pretty liberal and just reading the episode descriptions on Netflix pissed me off.

I don't think science should be politicized by either the left or the right. Same reason I didn't like the new Cosmos. Instead of being taught I was being lectured. There is a difference.

Not only politicized, but I hear Nye is incredibly condescending the entire time

I don't give a fuck if Bill Nye plows a transsexual manta ray to teach me about ocean acidification

BUT HE BETTER DO IT IN FUCKING KEY WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS MUSICALLY OK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What!? A liberal host of a science show pandering to twenty somethings is condescending!?

I fucking hate singing and dancing on shows.

I'm hard pressed to think of a time in recent memory I've say through a musical number performed by anyone who isn't primarily a singer.

It's always just cringy and awful.

dude.. bro.. SPACE

I honestly don't care, and it's genuinely sad that you do. Reddit is not on topic, please delete your thread.

>watch show about Bill Nye the Science guy
>All I get is Bill Nye the Identity Politics fedora tipping guy

I just wish people would realize it's hard to make them not look stupid on video. In person, sure do your thing.

Especially when they use CrayAyAyAyzee angles and shakes to make the camera look like it's dancing along.

hmm...

Good thing Netflix nixxed their star rating system before they dropped this turd into the punch bowl.

I suspect Nye the Not a Scientist Guy would be whining about right-wing trolls alongside Schumer right now if they hadn't.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xLrvRghEUOo

B-B-B-BILL NYE THE CIS WHITE MALE GUY

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

SOCIAL SCIENCE RULES

BILL NYE THE CIS WHITE MALE GUY

OP, THE REDDIT GUY!

Bill Noy the pseudo science goy

>reddit filenames

stop trying to fit in here you fucking loser and go back.

cuck faggot bill nye is finally finished!!!!

are you underaged, retarded, or both?

>LINKING TO REDDIT
GET OUT OF HERE Sup Forums SCUM
GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW

>2017
>older straight white american male mansplaning transgender sex issues.
>everyone on left hates him.
checks out.

NICE SAMEFAG JAY

You have to go back.

>progressive / moderate right
>liberal
>grew up watching Bill Nye
>concerned about man made climate change
>mfw hearing about this stupid new show

>literally claiming nuclear power is bad

What the fuck. Compared to the amount of pollution emitted nuclear power is way safer. Shit, take into account how many people have died in wars fought over oil and you have WAY less people killed/maimed by nuclear power.

I mean sustainable power is all well and good but we are nowhere near able to replicate it on the scale that would be required.

Does he do marketing for hot pockets too?

That's the great problem with all "green" advocates. They're right about the climate change but they're wrong about the solution and the extent and so look like idiots.

Old nuclear power is bad.
It's outdated and dangerous.
This is why we need to support research into new reactors and new methods of nuclear power.
Hell. Gates is getting into this shit now.

wtf, I love bill nye now!

I haven't watched the new Cosmos in a long time, but I remember it being even handed. I have no idea, it's been a while. I do remember it having amazing music. Alan Silvestri's music from it was the only thing I've bothered to look up from it recently.

Goddamn right.
Fucking Gore, who I never liked, and Bill Nye, who I adored as a kid, are coming across as fucking idiots.

I almost want to say the oil companies are sitting back and enjoying their show.

Gore and his stupid films seem like a promo for his carbon credits scam. It's like he wants to be the new big oil. Big government in support of big business. They want to be in control of the new energy monopolies.

I'm an environmentalist yet moderately right of center guy who is open to progressivism and even I am disgusted by the big government bullying of people like Bill and Al.

We need better education, not big government looking out for new big businesses. You're just trading in for a new green master. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Plus I think carbon credits lets big companies work around loopholes to still pollute.

>Hell. Gates is getting into this shit now.
is he done waging war on Malaria?

>Bill Nye no longer worthy of being the Science Guy
So who gets the title now? Black Science Man?

guy looks like swaglord. wtf

Hearty kek, thank you user.

yeah he is the one who have the fucking credentials. Bill is a fucking failed comic.

black science man failed and just shitposts on twitter now.

whatever one the one that wears a labcoat on that rick and morty show is the 2010s bill nye.

This is you

Tyson's Cosmos had a pretty good format:
>introduce a scientist from history
>explore that scientist's backstory and what they came to be known for
>expand on what they discovered/invented
Very simple and effective.

>Even reddit hates this pandering shill garbage.

WTF I love Bill Nye now

They are unenlightened savages

I wonder if Nye will go the way of that fuck Glenn Beck...oh wait, he has already gone full Jim Jones.

>Bill Nye/Redpill threads ramp up
>Go to 1st page
>New cunny/loli thread every 15 seconds

Why are libcucks so pathetic?

wtf i love cutting off my penis now

It's been too long since this meme has made me laugh, thank you

Itll be a girl in order to pander even more.

>scientists talking about politics
jesus christ when will this fucking meme die

quit shilling your gay site

That was the worst performance and singing I've seen in a long while, is this a professional ?

it IS swaglord

Can I be science guy?

It's like a World Peace satirical skit

>raping vanilla until he likes it

That's just evil.