So Sup Forums stormcloaks or imperials?

So Sup Forums stormcloaks or imperials?

the stormclocks would be the normal choice but the thalmor are secretly helping them because it will weaken the empire so its a tough decision

Stormcloaks are like nigger supremacists that hate the superior white man (elves ingame).
Imperials all the way.

imperials, talos isnt God

/reddit/

Stormcloaks just look much cooler, imperials always looked misplaced to me. Looks too much like the Romans while at the same time the world looks very medieval.

I want pols opinion on it

only the "thalmor" deny the divinity of talos

saging this shit, unrelated to pol, go to vidya

Imperials with agreement to federate empire for human master race

Are Khajiits gypsies of skyrim ?

imperials. there are too many ennemies outside to start divides

Skyrim belongs to the Nords, but the fucking high elves pose a threat to all races. Exterminate the high elves and then grant sovereignty to the Nords.

Imperials with a very heavy heart when it came to the binary choice.

nords are L I T E R A L L Y the whitest motherfuckers around

pls

Just slay my nords senpai.

Does skyrim even matter, all the wars have left it with 500 people anyway.

Their names are all Arabic and they sell 'moonsugar' which gets you high

How about one people actually give a shit about? You are a faggot if you enjoy skyrims story or care about it.

Its RPG user

Bretons are the true master race

Nords are niggers so imperials

Race mixing is degenerate and mages are bigger pussies than khajiit furfags.

Racemixing is degenerate unless you mix two master races to form an ultimate race. Bretons are that ultimate race. Kneel before High Rock you lesser scum.

You would think Sup Forums would side with the nationalist norms instead of the globalists imperials.

Stormcloak

The Empire is just a bunch of Lords and bureaucrats who would sell humanity into slavery if it meant filling their coffers with gold.

I remember i chose to side with the imperials, I FUCKING REGRET IT REEEEEE
Stormcloaks all the way! They wanted to keep the north to the nords!

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
If youre siding with imperials, youre either a shill or a thalmor jew

How are they niggers? Or are you calling them niggers because its alot of fucking snow in skyrim and its freezing

but the thalmor want skyrim independent so that the empire is weakened

>stormclocks

And do they like nords? No.
The empire AND thalmors are fucking shit

empire is least worst option

>those ""swords""
Really pissed me off when I was playing, look like fucking paddles

Stormcloak, Ulfric is trying to redpill Skyrim and remove Dark Elf shitskins, the empire is a puppet of the Thalmor kikes

I have murdered every single stormcuck i could get my hands on, then did the same with the Thalmor. Then joined the Dark Brotherhood and murdered the Emperor because he was the biggest cuck on the block for letting the thalmor jews win

Ulfric was a fucking fifth column and his death provided me immense satisfaction

t. elf burners

Imperials = EU
Thalmor = Jews / Globalists
Stormcloaks = UKIP, FN etc.

Instead of Talos worship we fought for the right to boil our tea in a high wattage kettle and use proper lightbulbs.