twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's:
I wish i had a Dafne: the movie

Dafnebot, are you there?

>wanting a daughter in today's world

No thanks.

no it's:
how to boarder hop: the movie

>not wanting to raise a daughter the right way in a Godly home where she feels loved, that way she wont be a coalburner

>not a Dafnepic in sight
tragic

>mfw no new pictures

Dafne's face is literally a miracle.

YOU JUST KNOW

Yeah. It really is.
Not for lewds

Miracle guy here, no he's right, I do just know.

Hugh is into spirit cooking so I wouldn't doubt he's into fucking children too. I hope not though.

Nobody that's a nerd about musicals can possibly be too bad a guy. If anything I bet it was Dafne creeping on his goofy asexual ass.

Take it back.

Just look at their body language in that pic.
>Huge is beaten, cowed, can barely bring himself to look her in the eye
>Dafne looms over him, confident and profoundly sexually aggressive, has full and unassailable control both of the situation and him
Sickening tbqh, there ought to be a law.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't know what you're talking about!

There she is about to slap the shit out of him for refusing to kiss her. The camera captures him mid-flinch. Just awful. Someone should stop this terrible little girl.

If she disappears into obscurity, I'll be a partially broken man for the rest of my life.

Well to be fair we're already missing out on her prime cutekino years thanks to her greedy, greedy parents. I mean I saw her in Logan, I wanted to marry her, and I even got a few cute homevideos and interview pics of her where she clings to her dad like a koala bear. It was like a shooting star. I'm happy. She'll always have a home in my heart no matter what.

Are you me?

No dafnebro, you're much handsomer than I am.

Why thank you

you guys are fucking creeps

was a good x-23 tho, imagine she comes back in 10 years to play the part in an x-force movie, shit would be great if she can still act by then

Kill yourself my man. You're afraid to admit the truth.

no u

Sorry but this is (surprisingly) true Daughter Kino

I don't like capeshit. I liked Lamb. Is Logan good daughterkino?

>only people billed are fags and roasties
Yeah faggot I'm sure.

also with a better daughter

Absolutely.

Really?
This makes me want kids even less.

>life is rough
>my friends are dead
>assholes and thugs are every where
>my dad is sick
>my health is failing
But that's OK because I'm saving up to buy this boat. Then every things going to get better. Just me and my dad, out on the ocean, fishing, catching a tan, leave our troubles behind us.

Who's this bitch? I have a what?
>keep kid out of trouble
>drive kid around
>buy kid clothes
>get kid out of trouble AGAIN
>GET KID OUT OF TROUBLE AGAIN
>my old man is dead because of the kid
>having a mental break down
>having a heart attack
>THIS LITTLE BITCH WANTS TO GO TO CANADA
>GET HER OUT OF TROUBLE YET AGAIN
>DIE, I FUCKING DIE
>I DIE ALONG WITH MY DAD AND MY DREAMS OF HAVING A FUCKING BOAT

Your parents will never say it but they feel the same way about you.
Kids are the fucking devil.

That's it, delete this whole fucking thread. That's how mad this comment made me. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Fag"

LOL no

youtube.com/watch?v=tqQ5nm9BTcg

Literally fuck off with that sick Pedowood shit

Oh, is this pedokino? I'll have to check it out.

>charles
>logan's dad
>logan's 100 years older than he is
lel dummy

Just looked it up, what the fuck, they don't bang, they don't even kiss. Don't waste my time with this sort of thing again you fucking normalfag.

i said daughterkino not pedokino

Bruce willis' is the " i wish i had a son" filmography

Seriously. What the fuck is this guy's deal?

You know damn well he was his father figure. Logan was running around like a fucking savage before Charles straightened him up.

Seriously, what is even the arc to that fucking movie? Reading the summary on wikipedia it just seems like one big long fucking nothing.

>Logan was running around like a fucking savage before Charles straightened him up.
t. Charles

Fuck off faggot, he was living life like a natural man, making a living with his fists and his hands and traveling our beautiful country. He had a great life.

>where are the explosives
t. capeshit fan

It's not about that, it's about the fact that they don't fuck, they don't kiss, they don't nothing. For all intents and purposes it appears to be a big ball of nothing, just a troubled adult and a troubled young girl being autistic friends, so where is the fucking 'controversy' the goddamned poster promised?

>He had a great life.

Until some young girl came along and started begging him for help.

His daughter? I think she's allowed to ask for help.

The controversy is around that men can't even take their kids to the park without the mother without people assuming he are molesting them. Watch the movie.

Just like Leon. Young girls are like grizzled older dude kryptonite, I don't think there's a single case where an old dude giving up the good life and trying to help a horny young girl didn't lead to their deaths.

I was talking about Rogue. And X-23 is a test tube baby. He really had no obligation towards it.

This kinda shit never would have happened with Jubilee as his wing man.

I don't need a movie to tell me normalfags are idiots, pal.

speaking of daughterkino, did anyone else watch Snowpiercer? I loved these two's relationship
>tfw you will never have a clairvoyant daughter who keeps asking you for d

Yeah. Asians aren't as cute though. Still a nice relationship.

lmao u mad. Suck my cock, reddit.

>wanting kids period
have fun when they get past the cute stage and make you wish you were dead

that kid is not going to grow up to be pretty

he's a gayfag you mongs

Ah, so he's a purveyor of "walnut sauce", then.

What the fuck is Vincent Gallo doing there? Get that fucking pervert psycho away from her!

A great film that people like to rip apart because they wanna pick apart all the little details of how the train actually functions. . . Love this film.

How do you think you could possibly stop her from fucking minorities just because you love her and try to raise her in a virtuous Christian way? At the end of the day every man on the planet wants to fuck her as long as she's not deformed, and she will always have her own inclinations.

man the train runs on an engine that produces infinite energy, why you gotta nitpick something like that anyway.

>A great film

Were you huffing paint while watching that shit?

By the time it got to the musical number, I was ready to throw my TV out of the window.

If she gets attention from her dad from a young age she won't prematurely seek that attention and validation through sex with a guy who's taking advantage of her. Most sluts come from families where the dad is uninvolved.

Her dad is a handsome dude. She doesn't look anything like him though. She's identical to her mom.

what if she likes her daddy so much she develops a fetish for older men?

So this is what it feels like

Only time will tell. I think she'll always be perfect.

Then it's up to her daddy to satisfy that fetish. Anything else would be bad parenting.

^not me but this is true.

>Most sluts come from families where the dad is uninvolved.

the slutiest girl I've been with absolutely adored her daddy. What I'm trying to say is - sluts come from all walks of life, rich, poor, smart, dumb, daddy issues, no daddy issues...

>the slutiest girl I've been with absolutely adored her daddy.
I am willing to bet she was acting out sexually because he refused to fuck her. I am beginning to believe women just want their fathers to fuck them.

>using anecdotes to convince me not to have a qt little daughter to take care of and love.

Now you're beginning to understand. Fathers are literally every girl's first 'crush'. It is therefore the responsibility and in the interests of the father to find her a suitable man to marry her when she is young so she has a strong figure to latch to.

Allowing women to make their own choices is a grave mistake. Men barely know what women want, but women have no fucking clue what they actually want. Men, however, know what women NEED. We've forgotten this. Women's liberation was a mistake.

Isn't that the whole Freudian thing, guys are just looking women they can fuck and be their mothers and women are just looking for guys who will fuck them and act like their dad? with this all occuring on a sub conscious level.

I actually agree with all this. Who'd have thought we would solve such hard-hitting questions in a Dafne thread?

One does not simply "hop a boarder."

I hear that Freud has been mostly 'discredit', but the field of psychology in general seems like such a bunch of hypothetical bullshit that I don't see how that's possible. Freud seems like he could have been as right as anybody else, maybe a little more. I don't know about guys wanting women like their moms but girls absolutely want their dads to fuck them.

>It is therefore the responsibility and in the interests of the father to find her a suitable man to marry her when she is young so she has a strong figure to latch to.
You mean marry her themselves, you fucking casual.

Freud is discredited because his conclusions are antithetical to the feminist/liberal agenda. We need to bring society back its traditional roots.

Enjoy your potato children.

I don't know, some of his shit seems pretty stupid and out there, and most of psychology in general feels like bullshit, but he was on to something with this.

It's all bullshit but his bullshit was closer to reality in my humble opinion.

>he has disadvantageous recessive genes!

Freud made very important contributions to the field of psychology, and psychoanalytics in particular, but he was also wrong about a lot of stuff too, at least, according to popular psychologist consensus.

It is worth nothing, however, that Carl Jung was a student of Freud, and Jung made amazingly significant leaps and bounds in the field, so Freud deserves due credit in that respect at least.

movie was shit
the spic loli was shit

I feel like she will look like Anna Faris when she is older.

oh I will...

did she have a kid? what's with the all the excess skin on her stomach?

End your life you tasteless turbofaggot.

kek, incest squared anyone?
>not fucking your daughter-grandaughter and getting her pregnant with granddaughter-daughter children

You just KNOW

Me on the left

you are shit

Dafnebot are you there?

REEEEE HUGE JACKED OR IRL FATHER ONLY, DAFNE IS NOT A SLUT SHE ONLY FUCKS HER DADS

>liking the closet faggot Huge Jackedman
>liking some no talent ayyy lmao looking child actress
>liking a garbage capeshit movie just because it has a little bit of gore and old men cussing

kill yourself, redditor