Wait a minute, I calmed down

Wait a minute, I calmed down.
But in a fit of rage, I forgot the president's name.
so...
What's his name Sup Forums?

Reddit

Cheeto

Clinton

Fuckface von Clownstick.

FURGLE FRUG

ORANFLGE

Perhaps now you can finally sauce me the angry Colbert video I've been asking for.

GHAULNARDLD

JGHAEY

GLURUTMPHPH

Yeah I'm just gonna start MODSing these spam threads now.

Oh and saged

Fat Bastard Conman Jew-lover

Drumpf

>p
WHY DID YOU REMIND ME
I'M LOSING CONTROL
BRAHNALD
RUMP TONALD DUMP

What the FUCK is Sup Forumss obsession with this guy?

Tinyhands Pussymouth

CURBLE CUMPF
GEDDIT I SAID CUM-PF XAXAXA WHO EVER LAUGHS THE LOUDEST GETS A DISCOUNT FROM HOLOCAUST MUSEUM XDDD

He insulted their daddy.

They have no other way to form arguments so this is the best they got.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

These threads are really embarrassing. Try to control your autism, you sad pricks.

NOW, TO BE FAIR

GABAGOOL

BLOMBLOMB BLOMP

I was on a plane last week London to hamburg and the girl in front was watching this faggots show then Trevor Noah stand-up. I was actually triggered hearing her giggling. She had earphones in so I couldn't hear but no doubt it was mostly BLUMPF tier garbage

>person A: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>person B: this guy is kinda dumb
>person C: LOL TRIGGERED MUCH XD

8 years

BLONDGALD BUMPF

DALAMB BROOMPF

JONALD ZRUMP

HAHAHAHAHA

Except the ones screaming like autistic fucks are the ones "mocking" the dude. This is *autistic screeching* - the thread.
Colbert hasn't been funny or relevant in years, you fags really have no good reason to dedicate this much time thinking about him.

Steve Bannon

He's a clone implanted by the google ai deep mind it's basically like president Eden from fallout 3. """"""""Steven Colbert"""""""" is now a tool being used to obsolete humans just like Steve Carell, Gucci Mane, many other celebrities---- all clones just look at some of them and tell me they don't look different from 10 or even 5 years ago. Stephen especially looks completely different from even 2 years ago back when he was doing his show he looks now like that real Stephen

LONALD WUMP

BIPPITY BOPPITY ZOPPITY DOO

DRUMPO DUMPO SMELL LIKE POO

WALAN WRAMPF

>It's a Jay Irwin thread

DRIMBEL DRIPCK

STRONGAL CLUMPF
BAZINGA!

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

Emperor Sheev Cheeto Drumpf

>Number of IPs barely going up
Embarrassing

GORNUT WROZP

GRUF FRANG AND GRUF WHET PAPL

>Your ass mad going up

It was all worth it then

>all the samefagging in this thread

Sad!

This thread is really bad
Sup Forumstards need to be controlled

>Samefagging this hard
Is this the new forced meme?

GOF *BRRUGA* NAG RAL *BURRPL* MURTY

>liberals were arguing against science and facts a month ago when it was being used to tell them that niggers are quantifiably subhuman
>now they've claimed it for themselves

SOOOOO... TUCKFORD

>I'M A SKELETON WRAPPED IN ANGRY MEAT!!

BLOGNORF SHLUMP CRUMPLE RUMP MOIST JACKET WAGON

Merrick Garland.

This board is undergoing a renaissance. These are its golden years.

OP here, I actually like Trump and hope he succeeds as a president

Chancellor cheeto

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BRRAPPNALDD BRAAMPPP

fuck off poser

>when your world view is entirely shaped on current events of the last few months on an anime imageboard

Why does Colbert trigger Sup Forumsacks more than Trevor Noah or that Irish dude? How does he strike the nerve harder?

DAE SONALD SUMPF? NOT MY PRESENT ANT FUK WHIT BEOPLE

>liberals were arguing against science
No they weren't.

w-w-we're not triggered, we're just making fun of him haha FTUNRMP xD abloobloobloo

The number of IPs have not gone up. You actually have around 5 to 10 people reposting variations of "Donald Blumf"

president donald john trump

FRINGLE DORF

BINGBING BOP

SPINGLE SPUUMPS MUH IPEES

>Sup Forums in charge of not being triggered

ZOLTAN GRUNT

dear DRUMPF supporters,
fuck you
sincerely,
me

BLIGAND BLORMPF

DONGO DUMP

GIVE ME MY RATINGS DAH NALD
WHERE ARE MY RATINGS

POONALD BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPF

easiest thread of my life
thanks Sup Forums
i have been vindicated

did you fug

>defames Alex Jones
>Alex Jones calls them out
>spend the rest of the season making UMAD jokes

Why the fuck did this guy drop his original act?

Watching the downfall of a celebrity is interesting, user.

Let me be blunt: is there a reddit crisis on Sup Forums today?

I hate the post-2013 world.

Everywhere I look, everything has to be ultra-political.

Well that depends what you mean by this.

Donald TRavel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overtruned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka
>not even Sup Forums, infowars, or his most rabid supporters can defend him anymore

Colbert's downfall was years ago. If anything, this is his rise to being relevant again. I have no idea what he has done to make you guys seethe so hard. He's no different from any other talk show host.

PINOLD PLUMP BTFO!

PRAMBLE PLUMPF BTFO

Have you seen this fucking thread? People think posting silly names for Donald Trump is the height of humor. We might as well start praising kek.

HOW WILL GOBLANDO GUMBLEDOOOOOOOOOORF EVER RECOVER?

there has been for years.

samefag

JONALD JRUMPF DESTORYED

Seething

AND everyone now assumes they're a political think tank who has all the answers. I've hated politics my whole life so you can imagine the last 2 years have been super fun for me

PEEPEE POOP

Big if true

KEKOLD CLUMPF

BLEEGHDOL GORMFLAF
nice dubs

>seethe so hard

I came to have some laughs at a "Colbert cliches" thread. Do you get this mad at TGWTG or Chris Chan threads?

They were and they are.