Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

too old

lmao she look like a pig

lost her virginity to an asian guy

weird bellybutton

she won't stop fucking filling her snapchat story with pictures and videos of her bf

i dont see it

so what?

report and sage all pedobot spam

Her 11/10 body is wasted on her stupid, metrosexual, younger boyfriend.

girls on birth control are sexually attracted to effeminate men

>tfw BANJI is 3 years old tomorrow

these are correct

I'm not even mad she's getting fucked. She's a beautiful 17 year old. She should be getting fucked, but by a real man.

I know she's like 17 or 18, and is therefore legal in my state, but she legitimately looks like a 13 year old girl. There is something truly fucked up about the fact that some men consider her sexy, because she looks like a child.

This isn't a girl who developed too early, this a girl who actually developed slowly.

>There is something truly fucked up about the fact that some men consider her sexy, because she looks like a child.
You know which board you're on, right?

>ywn lick those buds
;_; jdimsa lads

... did you get triggered so hard by the first four words that you were unable to comprehend the rest of the post?

Girls on birth control do not find real men attractive.

so much cum over this last 3 years

She hasn't allowed an africanus criminalus breeding bull to rent her womb for 9 months.

Her pretty little face begs for it.

Her ass looks 17.

its an asian guy

past 2 inches shes still a virgin

"too old"- Jay 'the Undercover Cünnylover' Irwin

This, only niggers disagree

Do you think she likes being spanked?

>wearing shoes
>neck is covered

delete this as soon as you're done reading this post of mine

Stop talking nonsense, swaglord hates actresses and little girls especially

Probably :3

She looks so tired ;_;

Her armpits are also almost there but not really. She might as well be wearing a fucking burqa tbqh.

Vanity. Vanity is the root of everything wrong with females. It speaks to their narcissism, vapid natures and borderline personality. A person with this level of vanity is going to turn insane when the one thing about themselves they find value in dissipates.

I just want to tell Jordyn what a bad little girl she is for teasing men by running around in these little bikinis all the time, and punish her for being so naughty. I know she'd love every second of it.

To play with those little breasts would be the most amazing experience.

>tfw JJ's neck will never be yours

Is her bra padded? I'm not sure her tits are really that big.