Why muslims and terrorism were not a problem before 1950?

Why muslims and terrorism were not a problem before 1950?

protip: Israel was founded in 1948.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV12Db3bBUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent#Impact_of_Islam_and_Muslims_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAI
liveleak.com/view?i=711_1445523154
rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/ContentItem-70366234-7bfa-4e06-9e67-a46fd27781fc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dumb spic. Muslims have been a problem for almost 2000 years.

Shut up dumb amerifat.

First there is no ''spic'' in Brazil, retard.

No, muslim was not a problem, they were just people who was living in desert.

nearly everyone who has ever encountered muslims throughout history, and survived to tell the tale, has reported what a bunch of shits they are

>what is the ottoman empire
>what started the holy war

>not a problem
>they invaded Europe and sacked the last bastion of the Roman Empire

[REDACTED] and Muslims have a long history of working together to destroy civilizations. Pic related.

Wrong. They was always seen as inferior, just like indians. but fuck they were living in desert doing nothing

oh but is too hard to see what happened they migrate to Europe, so hard, almost impossible.

bullshit, the only thing that has changed is their capacity to strike

>Why muslims and terrorism were not a problem before 1950?
kek

>Why muslims and terrorism were not a problem before 1950
Europe has been at war with islam since that shit ideology came out of the arabian peninsula

How does Israel have even the slightest thing to do with the eternal savagery and violence of Muslims? If you actually think this, you're an idiot. Israel are one of the first people in a long time to but kebab in its place, they are based.

oh yes, sorry, muslims only became a problem in the last fifty years.

First islamic terrorist attack was in 1982 against the embassy of US in Lebanon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Oil.

Oil started to give them money. Money leads to power and to funding their own interests.

>Brazilian intellectuals

Kek nice meme faggot.

But for anyone that is interested, look up how the American marines were formed.

There is violent and savage people in the desert. Someone invade and expel them.

They goes around the world.... but who did this? who?

Read up on the Yinnon Plan. The ultimate goal is the creation of Greater [REDACTED], but to do this the countries that surround [REDACTED] must fall and be overtaken. This is why ISIS does not attack [REDACTED]. ISIS is (((their))) golem. Instead ISIS attacks the countries that surround [REDACTED].

I am sorry but you are absolutely fucking stupid. Millions have died at the hands of islam between 1900-1950

Ottoman empire screwing around in Bulgaria and Bosnia, India before partition, the Malay peninsula, sunni shia attacks throughout the Arabian peninsula, the expulsion of Jews from Iraq, Syria and Yemen. The Armenian genocide.

I think you goys are going a little bananas over the success of your greatest ally. Trust me, everything we do is in your best interests

Try the British Mandate of Palestine - you dumb fucking nigger.
Try going back to the Islamic invasion of Europe - you dumb fucking nigger.
Try getting a proper education - you dumb fucking nigger.

>Wrong.
wow you really presented lots of evidence to back up that statement

dude try reading some contemporary reports or something
do you even have libraries in brazil?

Muslim fundamentalism died half a century before, and didn't rise again until ~1954. Then we started funding wahhabists during the cold war, and everything went to shit.

You can read the laments of various old Muslims in the 80's and 90's going on forever about how everything was so much better back before the 50's, when most Muslim countries were on the road to westernization.

Seriously I know we get a lot of stupid shit posted on pol but OPs assumption takes first prize for today. Way to whitewash history.

Stormfags always post this meme, but it fails to take into account the very basic fact that nonwhites fighting over land near no whites is just Congo-tier conflict that doesn't change anything at all.

It only matters because our borders are open, and even if this Jew/Muslim conflict wasn't happening, the Muslims who enter through our borders would still be fucking retards killing over religious differences.

Islam has always wanted to invade Europe and started trying long before Israel.

>No one linked Jack Black Pershing's story yet

Im not impressed, Sup Forums.

Another dumb meme.
There's no way of ISIS getting into Israel - period.
They (ISIS) have instead attacked Jews outside Israel.
They specifically bombed (suicide attack) a Jewish tourist group in Turkey a few months ago.
They all tried to influence Hamas into attacks on top of that, but Hamas struggle to do anything within Israel.
Take off that tin-foil hat for just a second.

You forgot

>(Speaking in Arabic)

This seems reasonable.

Because the British, specifically British Petroleum, overthrew the president of Iran, installed the shah which led to the Iranian revolution and the start of this shit
Also the USSR would fund terrorist groups in the ME as a way of asymmetrical warfare.

>Flash drives captured in ISIS raid
>clear and undeniable proof of foreign government aid

>what were the Crusades

>Being this much of a retarded, uneducated jungle monkey

Israel removes kebab.

>Islam has always wanted to invade Europe.
Correct and sometimes Jews gelped them try to accomplish this goal. See:

*helped

>muslim was not a problem,

learn how to english, spic.

I love those sources, it's great when people use conspiracies as evidence.
People like you - and the leftist MSM - are why we don't get anywhere with things.
Your both two sides of the same cancerous coin.

>oh but is too hard to see what happened they migrate to Europe, so hard, almost impossible.

yeah and they started making europe a shithole too.

spic is the term for brown people south of the rio grande, that includes all of south america, dirty spic

why are you shilling for mudslimes they have been shitskins since before the crusades. hence the crusades.

Veteranstoday is less credible than Sup Forums itself. Same with Globalresearch.

I've never seen a site more often wrong about things than VT. Look at the crap they spread about Turkey.

Reporting debunked shit is lame.
Similiar to the previous conspiracies of an Israeli IDF working Hamas - as Hamas were reporting it for years.
Turned out, years later, that there was a guy by that name who was barely in his 20s who'd never left the country (wasn't even a combat soldier - was a fucking NEET).

Learn to put pieces of the puzzle together properly.

>[REDACTED] and Muslims have a long history of working together to destroy civilizations.

FUCKING ANGLOS

brasilian education

I know you are amerifat and you don't know much about geography but in Brazil there is a large etnic group of whites, niggers and japanese.

You can't say that brazilians are the same group as other latin american groups but yes you live in a place where America is not a continent so I can't blame you for your ignorance.

I'm not. I just think muslims are equal Chinese and Indians, just strange people with strange culture who live in a distant place.

cute bedtime story.

>italian state TV is conspiracy news

Theres like 4 different sources there covering the initial story and further developments, the guy admitted to it... youre an idiot, or more likely, a paid shill on a proxy.

>Try the British Mandate of Palestine - you dumb fucking nigger.
All I found was the huge list of attacks by Jewish groups against Arab and British targets. Ironically, the King David Hotel bombing was done by a Jew. I am now starting to believe in the conspiracies that Jews taught Muslims how to be terrorists

>Try going back to the Islamic invasion of Europe - you dumb fucking nigger.
Not terrorism, just conquest, like every other empire in history

You thought your post would make me hate Muslims, but all it did was red-pill me into the earliest acts of terrorism, which was done by Jews against the British and the Arabs

Read a fucking history book, retard.

>or more likely, a paid shill on a proxy.
there you go - anyone who disagrees and points out that you're going with conspiracies as facts is a "shill". continue living like that - it's great for learning new things.

>believing what ISIS say
>not realizing that terrorist could steal info, data, flash drives from legit combatants or state militias
>not realizing terrorists will try and make america / israel /europe look like they're working together

again, just look at things objectively - not everyone that disagrees with you is cia / mossad

can't wait until schol holidays are over - it's cringy af when children act like they know it all

My dear monkey friend, you're a shame to our country and you're making a fool out of yourself in front of all the other nations, please get your shit together, learn how to write in English, get educated, stop being black and then you can come back, I'm tired of you apes making us look bad to the rest of the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV12Db3bBUs

Muslims were fucking shit and dangerous until they got fucked up by the golden horde, practically unmade, they owned a shitload of territory at that point, Spain, France etc. They've always committed human rights atrocities and will continue to because their mindset is still firmly fucking rooted about 15 centuries in the past

Oil made them strong again. Only this time there's no golden horde to kick them back down into the gutter where they fucking belong

Still...we can always hope for their shitty little prophecy of 3/4 of the worlds population dying due to come true in wake liquidation and saturation from a joint carpet bombing assault

chinks and indians are weird. muslims are shitty.

and it's ok to call shitty things shitty.

muslims have beeing trying to take over the world and force their shitty beliefs on others since their shitskinned prophet mohammy raped that 9 year old.

Yes they were, they're like roaches, they just won't die.

we've all helped these semites achieve goals at one point or another in history, unfortunately - we should have never gotten our feet back in their

>they owned a lot of land

You mean they STOLE lots of land.

>Jews taught Muslims

switch that up and you got it right. sand niggers have a negative effect on the world even going to far as to teach jews (who usually get their ways by simply manipulating the media) how to be radical shitwagon terrorists.

Look who is fucking talking.

America has never done that

YO, WUZ YOU KANGZ N SHIET?

the Jews blowing up british police stations and Arab apartments happened during the British mandate of Palestine

also for

and australia wasn't a prison filled with abos who are even worse than niggers.

Wouldn't,say, Indian raids on farms technically be a terrorist attack? It's an act of violence to further an agenda.

>there you go - anyone who disagrees

Youre denying Italian state news as a valid source among 3 others, in a matter related to Israel and Turkish support of ISIS. You also refused to discuss:

Which is Yahoo finance, and the wording says:

>documents and flash drives seized during the Sayyaf raid reportedly revealed links "SO CLEAR" and "UNDENIABLE" between Turkey and ISIS "That they could end up having profound policy implications for the relationship between us and Anakar"

says a SENIOR WESTERN OFFICIAL with the captured intelligence - to the Guardian.

Yea, youre probably a shill.

Why are you mentioning Australia?

Both Jews and Muslims committed terror attacks.
Jews far fewer - for different reasons.
Arabs wanted all Jews and Whites out of the land - seeing them as colonizers.
I don't go into this ever, because I land up getting called a kike-shill.

>protip: Israel was founded in 1948.

protip: the Left did not become a force until the 1950s

post legit sources that show an israeli cooperating.

>implying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent#Impact_of_Islam_and_Muslims_in_India

>According to historian Will Durant, "The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history". By the estimate of Koenraad Elst the population of Indian subcontinent reduced by almost 80 million between 1000 and 1525.[109] In course of their conquests and rule in India, the number of Muslims in India increased through Immigration and Conversion.

Fuck off Ahmed.

It's like Australia's education system is worse than America's or something. I didn't think that was possible

Well shit if we are going to argue about how there is "good" terrorism and "bad" terrorism, based of what reasons motivated the terrorists, then that is a whole different level of discussion

It's like that whole "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" argument (which actually has good points)

I think the winners will always be the heroic warriors, and the losers will be the terrorists

I have read those histories, the Indians fought like utter shit. Out numbered the Muslims 15 to 1 and were destroyed. It's Cortez vs Inca levels of destruction.

I am not surprised you don't know about Igrun, and their numerous terrorist attacks that targeted Brits and Arabs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks
It isn't something many people now, but it is always common to see people lash out when they are faced with facts about things they are ignorant about

There you go again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAI

Obvious shill is obvious.

>Rai — Radiotelevisione italiana S.p.A. (pronounced [ˈrai ˌradjoteleviˈzjoːne itaˈljaːna]; commercially styled Rai; known until 1954 as Radio Audizioni Italiane)[2] is Italy's national public broadcasting company, owned by the Ministry of Economy and Finance.

>the italian government is not a reliable source

This is leftism people, if youre reading this, these are the types of things they thrive on.

Denying objective truth, making up a false narrative. Its all based on denying objective truth, which means things you know are true for sure.. as opposed to subjective things, which are the opposite.

Objective truth denial is a core component of cultural marxism, and all leftists today employ cultural marxist tactics, knowingly or not.

Vatican walls are made because of muslims

Put a black dot in the corner of your photo, it wont get instabanned.

hold on, i think im starting to understand now. op is diaspora fag, isnt he?

Post the RAI link, please, I want to read.

liveleak.com/view?i=711_1445523154

I think he may be Latuff himself.

Well conquests is not terrorism. It's fair game.

hmmmmm

Russo-American Conquest then? Trump and Putin are already besties pretty much.

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/ContentItem-70366234-7bfa-4e06-9e67-a46fd27781fc.html

Iraq, arrestato colonnello israeliano

Tweet 29 ottobre 2015 2.51 "La sicurezza irachena ha arrestato nei giorni scorsi un colonnello israeliano della Brigata del Golan insieme ad un gruppo di terroristi dell'Isis". La notizia è stata diffusa dall'agenzia iraniana Fars. Il colonnello arrestato si chiama Yusi Oulen Shahak e l'agenzia fornisce anche il suo numero di matricola. Le forze di sicurezza irachene lo stanno interrogando per capire le ragioni della sua presenza fra i combattenti dell'Isis.

I dont speak pizza nigger, but Im pretty sure we both know what that says.

Shh, it's just a file deleted image

Jews or otherwise they were eventually going to be. Sandniggers are basically Jews with towels wrapped around their heads. Not to mention they were just focused on blowing themselves up instead of France.

Tripoli pirates senpai

>Iraq, arrestato colonnello israeliano
>ottobre 2015
>arrestato
>colonnello israeliano
>della Brigata del Golan
>insieme ad un gruppo di terroristi dell'Isis
>Yusi Oulen Shahak

t. proxy fag

>October 29, 2015 2:51

>"The Iraqi security forces arrested a few days ago an Israeli colonel of the Golan Brigade together with a group of Isis terrorists". The news was released by the agency Iranian Fars. Colonel arrested is called Yusi Oulen Shahak and the agency also provides its serial number. Iraqi security forces are interrogating him to understand the reasons for his presence among the fighters.

Still skeptical as they report Fars as the source. If you frequent /sg/ they're not a very good source and inflate Assad/Iranian successes.

>Huhuhur perpetual war with the Middle east is normal
>Muh Crusades never stopped

That's a 1000 year gap between the crusades and 1950 you morons, Kikes want you to believe in this eternal war bullshit

>inflate Assad/Iranian successes.

Name a news source that isnt bias in some regard.

Now name a news source which can be objectively shown to have made a story up entirely.

I know I can, and its by MY governments 51% owned media arm CBC, related to Ukraine and Russia.

All media is bias, claiming 4 different sources including Italian state media doesnt count, and the story never happened.. thats what shills do.