Brit/pol/ - Yorkshire Edition

>NIGEL INTERVIEW AT RNC
kikebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/992972494134325
c-span.org/video/?412958-1/nigel-farage-criticizes-president-obamas-intervention-brexit-campaign

>MAY CHANNELS THATCHER
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=pM75MpeWmq8

>SIR KILLALOT
youtube.com/watch?v=sd7MnrQO7P4

>CHIMP OUT IN LONDON - YES IT STARTED OVER A WATER FIGHT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-as-hyde-park-water-fight-turn/

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>3 KILLED IN SUSPECTED MURDER SUICIDE - PREPARE FOR ANTI GUN SHILLING
rt.com/uk/352027-shooting-spalding-police-incident/

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDSLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131481
youtube.com/watch?v=YrFqsXBCgEQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3701114/Fans-walk-festival-millionaire-singer-Bob-Geldof-launched-foul-mouthed-rant-wearing-Primark-clothes.html
itv.com/news/anglia/story/2016-07-21/police-hunt-men-who-threatened-serviceman-with-knife-at-raf-marham/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second for Hong Kong edition

Do all police get a shield?

Killalot a shit

GREGGS EDITION

That street watch still hasn't posted my Karen encounter

Oh balls

Who is that

Joe Cocks

Who else here /High Tory/?

Literally who?

Who
h
o

Someone that the remain camp killed for nothing

St. Jo Cox (PBUH)

Brillo pads.

Brillo'd

Why are Brit blacks so desperate to be like Americans?

Was this a coincidence or is it KEK speaking to us?

From the night before Brexit

I'd make the lion smaller. Try posting some versions with the colours switched.

What should the MOD invest in now that we've renewed Trident?

Empire

Kek is speaking to us through these dubs m8

BASED NA

Because they're cut from the same savage cloth

Based kek protecting us from rapefugees

Space Program

Dominion of Luna when?

Me.

Reposting from last thread as it came after the thread swap.

SIXX

Watching sad man on a train

Anyone got any good comfy docs to watch? BBC4 ones preferable.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131481

NEARLY AT 10,000

Victim Complexes

A wall.

>tfw too autistic to actually join a far-right group

Yeah, it hit mainly London too which has a massive population density and also a high Remain population

I reckon it gave us a good 1% difference

Kek does not favour indulging in responding to such vulgar requests.

I think Theresa May would.

Ethno-state obviously

They wish they could be propa gansta shooting uzis sideways but never will

Drones, probably start on the RFP for a new riffle to replace the L85A2 platform.

Program to build modular frigates and missile destroyers that don't break down in warm water.

I'd be so glad if they did actually want to be like Black americunts, the ones I've met have typically been decent, civilised, family-oriented people. I think the black Britcunts have an idea of Blacks in Murika all being like Kanye West and Mike Tyson, which is not true.

Also the fact is that we are a soft touch and let the cunts get away with it and that gives them the courage to repeat their offence. Murikans have guns and usually when people do shit over there, they get a faceful of lead, which is what we need to have over here except for now we are too cucked.

I got dubs in 5 seperate threads the morning of the brexit vote posting DEUS VULT along with a pic of the storm announcement

>joining a bunch of delinquent chavs that attack random people

You're better than this m8

Any better?

>He tells the truth

>implying

Don't you talk a load of bollocks eh?

How old are you?

don't worry lad, we're all autistic virgins here

As much as I hate Muslims people should have the right to wear what they want in a western society and so I'm not going to sign, sorry.

>Tfw too dumb to account population density-signatures in Scotland to get a proper view if it's cucked or not.

Homegrown nuclear delivery system - as it stands, we build the submarines but the actual Trident missiles are developed in California. Plus a British ballistic missile program would be the first step to a British space program.

Older than you, nigger

witnessed

Probably not, he's 50, kek

REEEEEEE

WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING, I THOUGHT THE EXPERTS SAID WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TO SHIT IN POTS BY THE END OF THE CENTURY

IT'S NOT FAIR, REDDIT AND GOLDMAN SACHS TOLD ME WE'D BE RUINED, WHY ISN'T BRITAIN DYING BY NOW

THIS IS SO DISTRESSING

>MOD
>Having the budget to invest in anything

My sides.

>implying we have to keep the law after all the slimes move to france.

Fucking new age brits, man.

Can I get some (you)s for my big 20 lads? Tad friendless so yea it would mean a bunch

>he's 50
>anonymous, no trip, no previous comments in thread
Uhh, okay user, whatever you say.

There was literal floods in London for the day of the vote. I guarantee it reduced turnout here. It wasn't even a comfy rain, it was hot and pissing it down so you were sweating under your coat. With the chaos on the tubes that day, people coming home from work in the city would have been in no mood to go out and vote.

Is that you, lad?

Fuck no.

We need to create a hostile environment that will either make them leave/not want to come here or integrate.

extra flags user

Is there anything to get excited about in British politics this week lads?

Is washing with brillo-pads the true redpill?
If so I am headin' down to B&M and stocking up, that's if I don't die on the way there.

Here you go lad, kek has blessed you

Fucking hell lad take a (you) and go out clubing tonight and pull some qts

>tfw legitimately was like this on my 20th birthday
>tfw just spent it browsing Sup Forums and moping in my room

Lion definitely looks better on the bottom two IMO. You could try stripes or a plain border, the colour scheme still doesn't feel quite right.

Have a picture of peter 'immoral' hitchens looking like an absolute madman.

MOD is financially strapped mate. If we're doing Trident we won't be doing a decent expeditionary capable military.

Brittany independence soon?

Heres a rare Karen lad happy birthday

>which is what we need to have over here except for now we are too cucked.

Remember what happened last time?

Ssshhhhhhh

It's probably a summerfag, just let him cry.

saw this while scrolling. Happy birthday

we do love our chosen people here

>people should have the right to wear what they want in a western society

They don't and they shouldn't. If you go outside in nothing but a pair of sandals you'll be arrested, because it isn't conductive to civilised society. Neither is wearing a full burqa. Facial expressions are an important part of communication.

>20
>he thinks he knows loneliness

wew lad see you on the other end of the next decade when all hope really departs. Happy bday all the same

we're your friend's user

Brittany into UK?

are you a wizard?

I meant water to be honest.

Happy birthday lad!

youtube.com/watch?v=YrFqsXBCgEQ

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3701114/Fans-walk-festival-millionaire-singer-Bob-Geldof-launched-foul-mouthed-rant-wearing-Primark-clothes.html

>The Band Aid founder then insulted his fans by accusing them of not dressing edgy enough for a music festival and accusing them of wearing Primark clothes.

>'On the other hand Brentwood, you are wearing wall to wall f*****g Primark,' he ranted.

>Fans began to boo and hiss the singer-songwriter, but he responded: 'What are you booing for? We're in f****** Brexit land here guys. Yeah, we're Irish, we're still in Europe.

>Murikans have guns and usually when people do shit over there, they get a faceful of lead, which is what we need to have over here except for now we are too cucked

Have you paid any attention to yank politics lately?

If we all had muh gunz here, there wouldn't have been a single riot, the rioters would have been sniped before they picked up a glass bottle

Once we've colonized it, the moon will be New Milton Keynes.

That 4% gets me every time

no, I have been a normie and come back.

>the day she died we were all so scared it would lose the referendum
>won anyway

IN VAIN

Happy birthday famalam.

Happy birthday. It's all shit from here.

Daily reminder that wooden flooring in the living room is absolutely un-British. Also Blinds are unnacceptable in any room.

> Police hunt men who threatened serviceman with knife at RAF Marham
> Police 'unable to discount terrorism' as Marham motive
> At a time of ever increasing threats from Islamic terrorists around the world we all need to be on sensible alert

itv.com/news/anglia/story/2016-07-21/police-hunt-men-who-threatened-serviceman-with-knife-at-raf-marham/