CLE: Kluber fans five over three against Brewers
TB: Mallex Smith goes 3-for-3 with second steal
HOU: Jose Altuve cranks first homer of the spring
SEA: Paxton lit up for seven runs against Padres
WAS: Harper slugs first Grapefruit League homer
OAK: Brandon Moss designated for assignment
COL: Jeff Hoffman scratched with sore shoulder
SEA: Mitch Haniger (hand) cleared to swing bat
NYM: Jacob deGrom (back) throwing sim. game Tues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tK-NarwX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Fuck Nazi Frogs

>when you trade Sale away for another Sale

WHO'S GOT SOME NATTITUDE?

i bet that someone will complain once again that you used general after /mlb/

no and no
i just learned japanese beacuse i was bored as fuck, besides this sis still weak

先生、ありがとう
わたしは、あなたを愛しています
私と一緒に野球を見てくださいw

プロ野球スピリッツをしてください

Pants and flag

Well said friend.

stealing home to win the game

It's cool you took it upon yourself to learn a language. I took german in highschool and even in college after i fulfilled my credit requirements but eventually I just stopped enhancing my knowledge of it and just stopped practicing it all together so now I could probably barely speak it at a 5th grade level.

>i bet that someone will complain once again that you used general after /mlb/
And you're right. The fags might as well put a discord in the OP if they want to be even more cancerous.

David Ortiz never used steroids

*blocks your path*

nobody fucking asked you a single thing

Why do Yankees fans support domestic abuse?

>I'm a Redditor and I want to be loud, the post.

that is nice, germanic is really a difficult language, its with mandarin in the list of "languages that is difficult for undestand"

i have a discord sever, but i dont show this all the time, its disrespectful for people that dont want to see it, i only put on the thread when someone needs it and only it (or after threads when i do just for continue the conversation someelsewhere)

>T_D detected
Shamefur dispray.

They have the dumbest fanbase in baseball, you can't expect much.
>MUH RINGS MUTHAFUCKA
>162-0 BITCH
>JUDGE IS WHITE

did someone said Shamefur dispray?

This offseason the reigning nl mvp was traded
Can you name one player he was traded for?

>germanic is really a difficult language
German and English are almost identical. That fat faggot just wanted to say "bratwurst" over and over

WE /PINGAAA/ NOW.

そっか
日系ブラジル人じゃないなんて驚き

starlin castro

t.

i was talking to ABG about language. why don't you mind your own business jabroni.

the vocab isn't too hard to learn, but learning correct sentence structure combined with noun genders, pluralities, and whom you are addressing was really tough. you're making me motivated to grab one of my old notebooks and see if I can still do it, or if too many years of massive alcoholic consumption during bad white sox baseball killed too much of my brain to learn haa

Well don't post it ABG, one of the fastest ways to kill a thread like this is introduce a place where people are forced to namefag and can, and will circlejerk.

>but learning correct sentence structure
Literally exactly the same as English
You're a lazy, dumb, fat piece of shit.

you're fat lol

Fat faggot

This
Your namefag circlejerk shit is already wearing thin here

And you might possibly be the dumbest poster to grace this general in its existence. Congratulations, enjoy your ALWC exit by the Angels.

your business is my business because i'm your boss

p.s. you're ruining business so you're fired

Samefag

>"MUH TOP THREE OFFENSE."
and im the idiot here? fuck off faggot

Everyone in /mlb/ is now a professor of foreign languages at an ivy league university...damn me for just trying to have a friendly off topic convo about languages.

he posts plenty of good content, go suck a dick. there's no reason to spread your hatred from me to ABG for no reason.

You're fat.

BAJP defense force at it again

TRIP ON

i know, same origin, but the construction of words in germany is difficult

but if you want to make a word like "bus station of the hill" becomes something like "Bushalvansomeshit"

私は申し訳ありませんが、日本人ではありませんよ
私はちょうど言語を学んだ
しかし、ここには他の日本人や子孫がいる

well this why i post at end of the thread, beacuse it was going to die anyways

you know that this month will make a year that i am using it and you are only complaning it now right?

i also need use it beacuse i dont want be in the same group of HUEHUEHUEHUE trolls only beacuse of my national flag, if i was a mutt like yours, i never would used it beacuse people wont care about me anyways, if dont used this fucking trip, people thogout that i was a huehuehue troll

you're fat lol

>i never would used it beacuse people wont care about me anyways
You're not supposed to have name recognition on Sup Forums you dumb asshole, that's the whole point

How unhinged are you faggot? Your team still has absolute garbage for starting pitching, do you actually think you'll win 162 games this season?

When I say thread, I mean the general a whole. If you want to kill a general, you introduce a discord. It's done all the time to kill generals in /vg/.

/mlb/ - major league anger cultivation

>everyone I disagree with is BAJP
This is a Reddit mentality. Not to mention your spacing is indicative of it as well.

/mlb/ - manfred's ball washers

>he thinks generals are what makes Sup Forums good
Newfag detected.

here you go JD, you'll need this. can't wait until martinez goes on the DL because of your fraudulent contract

i dont talk about name recognition, this isnt fucking facebook or fucking youtube

i meant that i want separate myself from toxic BRs, if i had another flag i never would used it beacuse i wouldnt need separate myself

ah, i never used on /mlb/ it doesnt makes sense here

>Sup Forums good
Newfag detected.

i used to care about baseball but now i just care about /mlb/

get off my board BAJP

Nigger you added a player made of glass this offseason. I'd shut your fucking mouth before Stanton injures himself with the sun in his eyes again and that chimp strikes out 250 times this season.

the b of mlb here isnt from Baseball is
Major League Bullshit

Not an argument

haha, if there's a BAJPIDF that is awesome.

there's no sense trying to talk politely normal with some of these people once they attempt to demonize you into a meme. Just go with it.

Don't bring Euron into this, he would hate a faggot lifelong like you.

This

Nah you just enjoy tripfagging. We could figure out that the Brazillian flag posting grainy stills of a BayStars game is actually a fan of the sport
You like discord, tripfagging, and making friends with cancer. You'd be a real piece of shit if you didn't post tolerable shit that fills the dead air at night

Today, I will remind them.

im bad on offend others
i just ingore beacuse i know that he only want (YOU)s

does BAJP require one?

I can't wait for the Cubs to win the Worlds Eries and take over /mlb/ again. Watch the small time East coast teams shit this place us truly are the darkest days.

Will a team pick up Recker for the locker room presence / off the field intangibles?

Yankees please.

What would be the lowest / easiest job within the Yankees organization that has unrestricted access to the Judge/Stanton/Recker portion of the locker room?

He's probably a better poster than a shitter like you.

How do we save /mlb/?

Rangeban NY/Chicago

people are still offended by stuff I said in 2015 for some reason. i guess when I hate the two teams with the two biggest bandwagons of literal queer lifelong fans I'm gonna have people that hate me. ohhh well.

i don't live in chicago, i win again !

This general is so thin-skinned it's sad (not you though).

>a better poster

>le laughing people reaction image
Keep harping like the fool you are. Makes me laugh harder than your cunnyshit you just posted here.

Predictions

AL and NL

MVP, ROY, Cy Young

This general doesn't miss a fat joke just the way I never miss a rack of rare cooked center cut Filet or Parmesan Infused Pork at Fogo de Chao(reusing this one). I'm proud of /mlb/. you fuckers need to come over to Sup Forums on Wednesdays for My 600 Life threads. Goldmines or fatmines at least.

Judge

>Predictions
AL will have a champion team and so will NL

Players will win MVP, ROY, and CYA in each league

Cap this post

AL MVP: Mike Trout
AL ROY: Shohei Ohtani
AL Cy Young: Chris Sale

NL MVP: Bold prediction incoming, Rhys Hoskins
NL ROY: Ronald Acuna
NL Cy Young: Madison Bumgarner

Aaron Judge

the big man

Yankees slugger Aaron "Outta Here" Judge

Can't wait for 300 strikeouts for the chimp wearing the meme number.
This general has changed for the worst. People used to just joke around whenever their team did something bad. Now it's just group flogging and throwing a hissy fit when pic-related is mocked.

>bawwston

Sure is r/NYYankees in here.

I bet this picture gives you massive PTSD every time I post it. Because that's how sensitive you bandwagon children are. Enjoy finishing 2nd in the AL East and getting memed hard on by the Angels in the Wild Card. I already can taste your tears 7 months later.

What a fucking chimp. Ugly motherfucker.

Aaron Judge MVP

Not with this facial expression 3 times a game.

reposting 27 of the best seconds of last season.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tK-NarwX8

Yankee fans can't handle the bants. They're a bunch of soyfeed losers that go to see every single fucking shitty marvel movie because they need that superhero shit in their lives so they don't kill themselves, and Judge became as close as they would get to being real like Marvel trash for them so of course they autistic screech when we make fun of him for striking out.

haha

Aaron Judge
ANY essay confirms this post

We need to make a Judge K counter just to piss the living daylights out of them off. I'm this autistic so expect my presence to be there all year long.

Confirmed

>the fat nazi learned german in high school
Why am I not surprised?

You guys gonna be sorry when Judge is MVP. Fuckin fags

after i graduated HS a long time ago i took a 2 month trip to the EU/UK and spent nearly 3 entire weeks in germany (Munchen) was my favorite place. Awesome bars and awesome food. Salzburg was awesome too, even though that's austria.

im just glad i got to visit the eu/uk before it all got ruined.

>not only have i been to more baseball parks than you, but i'm a better world traveler. get some culture you slob!

Speaking of fat fucks,
Pablo Sandoval lol

i like how we come from language shitstorm onto yankes shitstorm in less of 100 posts lol

Judge is a fucking chimp that couldn’t not K if the ball was a banana

There is no place for racism on this board

AARON JUDGE IS A _____