I'm curious

I'm curious
What does Sup Forums think about American History X?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2007/12/15/us-federal-statistics-show-widespread-prison-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First half of the movie is 10/10.

I watched it the other night. Really good film desu. Most people on Sup Forums agree that skinheads are degenerates anyway.

Also purely coincidental that the director is Jewish.

i like how norton wakes up in prison.

the juxtaposition? of his girlfriend showing so much rage when norton leaves the party...

the black kids who just wana kill...as does fatty.white

all in all, a really good description of how ppl can go overboard (nortons dad died) and then be brought back to reality by their "enemy" ( laundry bro)

when they raid the grocery store, how easy it is to gather people irl for mob mentality / group think!!!

#cuckservative

The movie does a good job of shoaing that "race" is not the main means of human grouping except in extreme circumstances. Note gets raped by Whites in prison. In my experience Marx was right that people mostly group by "class" or more accurately, social status peers.

Its a good excuse for gay blades like you to post pics of a shirtless edward norton with a swastika on his chest?

jewish movie implying that you can overcome racism by having 1 black friend
racism is political, i have jewish and muslim friends, but wouldnt have them vote en masse for their own group benefit in my country

Starts really good then does a 180 and becomes bluepill central.

Hated it, but the ending is still pretty good cause nignogs gonna nig.

Very good movie. Teaches you that giving up on racism only brings death do your family and people

Sup Forums is completely oblivious to satire.

This whole place is Poe's Law writ large.

I have a numbered list of complaints.

1 - No sane person, even a skinhead, would curbstomp an invader. Maybe shoot him in the back. Maybe.

2. If the nazi skinhead did curbstomp someone it'd probably be written off as some sort of weird struggle. The body would be cremated and no-one would care.

3. The guy with the gun in the convenience store would have killed or seriously wounded 2-3 skinheads.

4. People do not rape each other in prison (much). People have more-or-less consensual sex in prison because they are bored.

There may be more.

It tries to be an anti racist film, but kind of fails. The whole point of the film to me is that Derrick was ultimately right, even if he had a bad experience in prison and with the group of skinheads he associated with.

Danny was murdered for no other reason than not being submissive to a black kid, and Derrick was 100% right in his views towards blacks. He wasn't about hang all niggers race war now, he was simply advocating loving your own people and having people be with their own kind where they belong.

anti-white , subtle propaganda...Ver manipulative , smart anti-white propaganda

I liked the ending where he shaved his head again after his brother was shot

You will see what you want to see. To me the movie showed well how the circle of violance reproduces itself. You can justifie or criticise evrything you want. In the end it is a question of character. Some idiots see anti-white propaganda other idiolize the violance and expression of anger/rage/frustration because that is what they would like to do but can`t. All you can do is take care of your character, trying to fix other people or society will always backfire. As long as you identify yourself primarely on race/nationality/IQ etc. you will remain a frustrated chump. btw this doesnt mean i am a leftie.

The fuck are ya talking about, straya

It was an emotional roller coaster for me. I understand EVERYTHING that Derek said when he was a White Supremacist. Everything he said about niggers and third world savages flooding our nation were true. And when he foot stomped that violent nigger criminals head into the curb I cheered "FUKKK YEAH!"

And then Derek goes to prison where he meets a magic nigger that is non-violent, intelligent, kind and it makes you think that maybe niggers aren't that bad. Maybe we can live with niggers. Maybe hating niggers is wrong. And then as soon as that thought is in your mind....BAM! Violent niggers kill his little brother and TRUTH hits us upside the head again! Niggers need to be in Africa! Savage animals CAN'T live side by side with civilizied human beings! The origin Derek was right!

Demand Segregation Now!

Movie would have been better with him looking into the mirror shaving his head in the end.

>exactly my take on it

Are you a mind reader?

A hero to 14 year old amature racists everywhere.

You don't know how degenerate skinheads are in this country. Worse than any nigger.

>4. People do not rape each other in prison (much). People have more-or-less consensual sex in prison because they are bored.

Citation needed.

hrw.org/news/2007/12/15/us-federal-statistics-show-widespread-prison-rape

Propaganda.

Associating anti-immigration, anti-brainwashing (literature discussion with the father), and white pride with racism, violence and "bad people".

Basically anytime a sensible argument is made, they end the scene or sentence with "fuck those niggers" or show them committing racially motivated crimes.

It does, however, portray most niggers as they truly are, save for the magic dindu in prison.