Tfw I'm tall and heavy and basically all the sports I enjoy doing are sports where it's beneficial to be a lightweight...

>Tfw I'm tall and heavy and basically all the sports I enjoy doing are sports where it's beneficial to be a lightweight manlet
The only sport I like where it's good to be tall is swimming and even then you pretty much have to be a freak of nature to be able to compete with the best

What other sports are good to be tall and in aside from shit that only burgers play like basketball and handegg?

eating leaves from big trees

Water polo

weightlifting
handball
soccer goalie
hockey defenseman
speedskating

Speedskating? How come?

tall...

volleyball

basketball

goalie in soccer

badminton

tennis

The only sport where being a manlet is better than being tall is horseback riding

i'm talking long-track speedskating, guys with long strides and thick, powerful legs do well

short track is for manlets

Play rugby

No, I'm already a retard, no need to make it worse by giving myself brain damage

Basketball is an international sport you pleb.
Also just do a combat sport or some shit. Learn to throw hands.

How tall are we talking? Are you thin? Tall fucks seem to do well in cycling as long as they aren't fat.

judo

and literally every other relevant sport besides basketball
being tall is LITERALLY useless in everything

Anything revolving strength

Whew boys we got a manlet here

6'3, 215 lbs. Cycling is the sport I enjoy doing the most but it's not really all that beneficial to be tall in it

skateboarding

Short track, cycling

Rowing

I'm also tall, so I understand - but first, let's talk reality...

1. unless you take a sport up very young, you'll never be "competing with the best"...except in a still-developing sport like MMA. Serious hockey buddies who coach can tell if 12-year-olds started hockey at age 5, or age 6. If you're od enough to be here, you're not going to become an elite athlete if you haven't already.

2. Why not just have fun, and ENJOY a sport in which tall people can do well?
For example...
>speed-skating (real speed-skating, not short-trash)
>soccer (fullback, goalkeeper)
>hockey (average NHL player is 6'1", 205 lbs)
>sailing
>rowing
>skiing
>fencing
>tennis

Sucks that all of them, except soccer, are rich people sports.
But tall people are more likely to be rich, so maybe you already have the money for skiing and sailing and so on.

Eurohandegg eg. Rugby
Handball

t. seething manlet

Well I don't really expect to become elite since I'm 23, I was just saying that being tall doesn't mean you automatically become elite at swimming, you need a very particular kind of body to become the best at it that few people have.

Right now I'm only into triathlon training but I want to start doing a team sport again, I played soccer and floorball in my teens. I just started skiing this winter as well but I just had borrowed gear, one day I need to do the Vasaloppet. Is it really that beneficial to be tall in skiing?

Volleyball

Backstedt was like 6'6