Holy shit you guys are trump supporting retards. This website constantly shows trump as the lying retard he is

Holy shit you guys are trump supporting retards. This website constantly shows trump as the lying retard he is.

politifact.com/

How can you defend him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/
youtu.be/4Vv5CsP1pAg
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/19/politifact-fact-checks-bereaved-benghazi-mother-real-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Politifact is owned by George Soros...no bias there...

>Holy shit you guys are trump supporting retards. This website constantly shows trump as the lying retard he is.
>
>politifact.com/
>
>How can you defend him so much?
Trump is a necessary ill. Not more, but definitely not less.

If he gets elected a lot of shit that went south hard will be fixable.

>(((politifact)))

Try harder.

She lies more.

Who pays millions for a speech? Somethings going on.

>politifact

t. Astroturfing Jew shill

Politi""""""""""fact""""""""""

Give me examples of politifact being wrong then.

Of course you'll scream bias... facts have a liberal bias after all.

Hello (((OP)))

Faggot lime
You're probably an immigrant.

it's not so much it being wrong but instead them selectively choosing which facts to check and arbitrarily rating how big of a lie they are

>politifact

Bremain? Just face your defeat already kek.

wtf I hate trump now.

hey you guys, hurf durf derr

Nice bait achmed

Pretty good argument
youtu.be/4Vv5CsP1pAg

>politifact
>facts
Just look here It's a biased piece of shit. things are false or true whenever the site's bias wants it, not based on actual facts.

Look at what it calls "mostly false" - "The numbers are valid, the comparison is questionable" - WHAT? If the numbers are valid it's not "false", it's not "mostly false", it's just "true". But nope, the site has to insert its bias into everything.

Oh shit, politifact, the objectively true word of God!
I'm a #GoldwaterGirl now!

I didn't see anything debunking the one about Mexico in the middle

I agree with the rest just give me that one where Mexico is forcing people over

Wtf I hate lying retards now

S
A
G
E

Wtf i hate trump now
#cruzmissile

>PolitiFact

You probably also think the Federal Reserve is part of the US government and not a private company because it has the word Federal in it.

Read this you stupid bong. This was just two days ago too and fully backed up with sources.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/19/politifact-fact-checks-bereaved-benghazi-mother-real-time/

You sure did sway me.
I won't vote for Trump who will seek stronger bonds with your nation when it pulls from the EU or to get on better terms with the Russians.
We should stay mortal enemies of the Russians until doomsday.