No bully pls

No bully pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbcPdweaBFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i thought nigs were supposed to be hard?

was he adopted by white people and raised in the suburbs? why is he such a bitch?

his parents were like professors at berkeley r some shit, he's soft as a muffin

He went to the same high school as the Breitbart editor-in-chief, actors and actresses, and other very prominent Jewish people.

The fact he felt bullied THERE says a lot about him and our society as a whole.

what does it say about society?

how's your mom?

>not keeping a running tally of debts owed like its a mafia and not a football team

>fined $1,000,000 for being a pussy

>supeona by FBI
>stinky dreads
>NO CANDY

ayy lmao

soft af

youtube.com/watch?v=VbcPdweaBFE

>John Jerry getting fined for not having done anything worthy of a fine.

No, they play hard and pussy white bois back down.

>fined for being salty
Kek

I knew the second he complained about Richie he had some kind of mental illness. How can you be that upset over some hick redneck's opinion?

>fined 150 for catching a TD

his grandpa went to harvard, his dad went to harvard, everyone in his family went to the very best schools and are rich professionals. believe it or not, there are a few of these black families out there. they call themselves "the talented tenth" (as in 1/10 black families are no different than successful white families).

he never wanted to be a jock. big guys can be timid; you can smell the fear on some of them and it makes it hard NOT to bully them. it's a natural instinct for young men to test one another's toughness. i'm a borderline manlet and not even a bully and even i picked on guys like that; imagine being richie having to play o-line with a puss like martin. you have to try and toughen him up because your quarterback's health depends on it.

legit bitch made

fuck you guys

>breaking J Mart

I'm looking for the best texts currently, theres one exchange that is hard to find but by far the funniest

lol

>people will ignore this exchange that was going on when teammates and coaches knew Martin was having some mental issues, but the public didn't

>you now remember when mike pouncey essentially said richie incognito is an honorary black man and can say nigger

>The Assistant Trainer was born in Japan and attended university there through 2001, before emigrating to the United States. Martin said that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey directed racial slurs at the Assistant Trainer, calling him a "Jap," a "Chinaman" and a "chink"; referred to him as a "dirty communist" or a "North Korean"; made demands such as "give me some water you fucking chink"; spoke to him in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for "rubby rubby sucky sucky"; and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse." Martin also informed us that Incognito and Jerry taunted the Assistant Trainer by saying that they had had sex with his girlfriend.

Kek, that is the one I was looking for

>"rubby rubby sucky sucky"; and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse.

>rubby rubby sucky sucky

It sucks that everyone is so PC and full of soy now. Enjoy the banter and quit crying.

As someone that played football, locker room banter is hardcore.