anime edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXdQsOUGnI8
youtube.com/watch?v=-h61ItNVLb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slag

toil on the morrow

Hahahaha

One thing that I’ve noticed in society is that ugly women (women who rate as most a 3 or 4) are mostly used as a reserve spermbag by all sorts of men but when it comes down to it, no man wants to introduce a 3-4 to his family and friends.
I’m an ugly woman who rates a 4 and I’ve tried dating other 3 and 4’s without success. They want to get laid but as soon as the guy finds a higher ranked woman he dumps the 4 and moves on.
Most of my girlfriends are highly attractive women (I’m the ugly friend) and their boyfriends are average or below average. I can see in the men’s eyes how glad they are that they landed hot girlfriend and have no problems showing them around.
Yes, I know that ugly men have a hard time getting casual sex. But ugly men will ALWAYS have a higher chance of getting himself a relationship because women are not that visual and gladly date under their league. It might take time but ugly men will find a wife and they will get regular sex with an average/good looking woman.
Ugly women at the other hand are more likely to stay single after 30 because no man wants an ugly woman. That’s just facts.
Ugly women are reserves and spermbags for both ugly, average and good looking men. Ugly men are virgins but get a good looking wife and regular sex in their 30’s.
What would you choose? To be a reserve spermbag or a significant other who is loved and appreciated?

So many of my unattractive female friends have had to deal with being treated as someone's shameful secret. It's so heartbreaking. I'd rather be alone, if that's the alternative.

youtu.be/XXdQsOUGnI8

roasty B T F O

youtube.com/watch?v=-h61ItNVLb8

Hey Fumblin' Dublin post the evidence

two planes weren't enough

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE STILL THOSE AMONG YOU WHO DOUBT THE GIRTH AND LENGTH OF MY SCALY PENIS. SO I DECIDED TO BROADCAST ME FUCKING KIRA'S MOTHER ALL OVER THE PROMENADE AND SENT IT THROUGH SUBSPACE TO BE PLAYED ALL THROUGHOUT BAJOR.
THANK YOU THAT IS ALL

>Ugly men are virgins but get a good looking wife and regular sex in their 30’s.

I don't think losing your virginity to your Thai/Flip mail order bride really counts

mummy left me $30 to buy food today since she's gone until tomorrow morning but that means I'll have to leave the house for the first time in two weeks and break my streak

what the FUCK do I do lads

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

she is uglier than a baboons ass despite being caked with makeup and why is her philtrum so long

Being skinny with large thighs is a fucking curse, if I sit with my legs too close together then my bollocks get FUCKING MASHED

leave the house for the first time in two weeks and break your streak

have them deliver????

haitiANO doesnt like his own women haahahhaha

Order delivery and pay when it arrives

had that following SS and madcow. size 30 waist with size 38 legs haha

be my bf

They just discovered an asteroid that didn't come from within the solar system. By 'they' I mean JFs. Why hasn't Britain done anything worthwhile lately?

So many low-average to ugly guys date ethnic girls at their own league and leave ugly white girls to get shafted. Every virgin looking man at my university has a decent looking black, latina, indian etc. girlfriend because their looks go farther with ethnic girls.

Get a hooker to bring food to your house

my gf is ugly by pretty much anyone's standard but I love her the same. Have grown to find her more physically attractive over time, particularly as she works on her body. Either way her personality has genuinely won me over and I feel lucky that I've finally met a girl I actually enjoy spending time with and who can hold a conversation.

Gave us Emma Watson.

invest it in cryptocurrencies and be a millionaire by this time next week

then you can buy a new mummy who will do exactly what you want

>So many low-average to ugly guys date ethnic girls at their own league and leave ugly white girls to get shafted

The only benefit in dating white women is their attractiveness, though. Without that, what's the point?

please don't breed, mexitard

had the same thing. I've been with girls who are objectively more attractive but she's fucking stunning to me haha

>my gf is ugly by pretty much anyone's standard but I love her the same. Have grown to find her more physically attractive over time, particularly as she works on her body. Either way her personality has genuinely won me over and I feel lucky that I've finally met a girl
Plz be a copypaste hahahahahahaahha

Oh he won’t don’t worry

He will still be in this very general in 20 years time saying “post toot”

What delivery can he possible get for only $30

just had a look at my bank statements and I've unironically spent over $300 on pizza hut since july

grim

kek

>Without that, what's the point
Do you know many interracial couples in New Zealand? I grew up with lots of mixed race friends because I lived in various expat communities, and these relationships are not what you'd like. There is simply no chemistry between your average nerdy white guy and fillipina with a middle school education.

The deed is done.

delivery fees are usually around $8 so if you can't find something decent for $22 then you're doing it wrong

Hey hey i like her personality hahaahah

have dated much more attractive girls but they were all so vapid it was utterly grim. My view of women at the time was bordering /r9k/+Sup Forums tier because of the experience.

Thanks for being with CommBank. When we find innovations like PayID, we look to get them to you with a minimum of fuss. It's a beautifully simple concept - soon you'll no longer need to remember your bank details to get paid by someone, you can use a PayID.

Simply choose an eligible PayID type (like your mobile number), register it as a PayID and link it to an account. Then when someone needs to pay you, you can give them your PayID instead of searching for your bank details. How easy is that?

What's more, PayID is fast. Most payments between participating banks in Australia will happen almost instantly.

fucking fatcunt

Beto your next post will be doubles

Most places where I live have minimum $25 order then you have to play for delivery ontop of that

Westpac already has payment via phone number

Cheers

I AM so desesperate that now i date ugly girls with good personality hahaahah hhahahahahahaah

>cuntbank

howling

*having sex*
guy: fuck ur tight
me: thanks, you too

idiot.

Aslong as she’s not fat I’d take slightly less attractive girl if she was cool rather than a more attractive girl who’s a bitch

got to wait till saturday to do some ketamine

ffs

yeah, the girl before her was more attractive according to my friends. thing is, I think the current is so much more attractive. I see her as like an actual 10 even though I know that most other people wouldn't.

kinda feels good in a way, like someone can see you that same way despite your imperfections.

steppin on the beach
roo too too
steppin on the beach
doo doo doo doo

the fact that any girl finds me attractive is nothing short of a miracle

lat-veeeeeee!

well la di da

How's credit life treating you, runt?

Hahahaha this aussie makes me laugh

Nothing worse than a fat girl

ketmine for my depression please

Why don't you tell us about your 10/10 gf then?

any Sydney man in?

wrong
t. chubby chaser

>discussing anglo matters when a yank shows up
why do they do this?

I used to live in Burwood but just last week moved to the country

aye, northern beaches

don't associate with anyone living west or south of the cbd simple as

This is a 10/10 for the aussie

Not wrong at all

They smell and are unhealthy

ah yes
*snorts a line of coke*
cannot stand unhealthy people

Bit of coke once a year on Christmas isn’t going to kill you, heart disease will my lad

alri Cremorne

any Wagga Wagga man in?

Why don’t they just fucking go home

They’re like aliens

Don't care how plain or ugly a girl is so long as her face works. I don't know how to put it, but a face that just is not awkward. Most ugly people have faces that sit awkwardly. They don't work, they look strange. And if she's skinny.

This girl i like is ugly but she is cool :-)

wagwan

no one wants to see your mum, vato ese

they think they count

any /gong/ man in

post her pic

don't get any closer or you'll see how shit it is lmao

who here /palmerston north/

At least they stick to what they believe in, unlike modern christians

wew
christians get thrown in jail for refusing to do fag wedding cakes

>Christians

These don’t exist anymore outside of bizzaro yankland

Una vela....

Hate women

that's not a good thing

"well at least they're sticking to their violent and oppressive ways"

yea nah you can fuck right off

i miss tf2 videos lads, overwatch is somehow more runty.

>oppressive
the fucking state of leftycucks

They walk around in their fucking desert robes as a form of protest, when you see a mud skin in robes they’re basically saying “I refuse to integrate with your society even though I live here scrounging off you”

TF2 was always a low-skill ceiling, overbalanced, Reddit runt game.

these ameriorcs are thinking about me as they are making these comments

islam is brutally oppressive that's not even up for debate

You are not PJW

>They walk around in their fucking desert robes as a form of protest, when you see a mud skin in robes they’re basically saying “I refuse to integrate with your society even though I live here scrounging off you”