All the crusaders died in vain

All the crusaders died in vain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration
google.com.br/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit1qkV8DyxNFhtq3LrYLY2pm80uR_1qW9eQS7V-4sGucXAMqA-wSeQL4oZeByQ8RejFWpRExG9aMZJLbNp09tBBN7tVW6m_1mpzeentqH19HkaSarjCo6-Jsf-3noL_1bfMJURqKVCaGZXNMjDpoxn392nDWDcnVjCGFlRtXuP4eJk7Jyv7Ub-I8IjeKbVt4LFTXy0Bya8n8rG51JSathb70-b_1xrdqfgCLb7RLzMCPU_1rvERTTJlypeTWpHw2hqMHeAnYxVafZFaOWyYRs5cB3_15PjRgjHIZPfLAD5wSvU87YrBOuWCA4uU2c7cgLs434OV2FYXXvpD8G6UlLQEAGN4AR7wPMaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>quenelle
They're only being antisemitic edgelords.

(((Crusaders)))

Spamming "sandnigger hate" threads endlessly isn't going to make the Euros think you're white, Thiago.

Ah yes the OG egalitarian religion

I don't care what they think
im just sad because my ancestors died in vain
you should feel too, if you have european ancestry

You aren't white, Bettynho.

Go away monkey.

yes i am, osama.

>im just sad because my ancestors died in vain
Cringed hard.

>my ancestors

Your Portuguese ancestors were getting assfucked by Moors when the French saved Europe from a Muslim invasion.

This nazipardo faggot has been at it for 6 weeks now and has single handedly destroyed the reputation of Brazilian posters on this board 10x worse than Sopa de Macaco or the Turk ever did. Why hasn't he been rangebanned yet?

I'm of italian heritage tho.
Talking about portugal, they were the last home of the templars and spreaded christianity across the new world, while the french people were killing templars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
Their symbol was in our imperial flag.

>MY ANCESTORS

This is honestly sad. It would be funny if it was an actual European but not when it’s a literal African nigger saying it.

Your ancestors are from Nigeria.

>AJHJJJHHH MY MUTT ASS IS ON FIRE PLESSE BAN PEOPLE I DONT LIKE

Dont you see the map?
My state is deep blue.
I'm, like most brazilians, of european descent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration

You aren't white either, Zhao.

I’m not going to argue with you. I think most Latin Americans have big identity crises because they see themselves as white, despite being native/black. You are one of those people.

Also stop following cucktianity. Sup Forums is a pagan board.

sure thing paraibano

I'm white tho.
Now fuck off back to morroco

>Literally the "let me tell you who's white" meme

>defending "i am white" retards
Back to Sup Forums.

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
sorry friend, 1 drop rule

But you are the one calling people nonwhite...

hurrrrr

The Knights Templars were a French order and ceased to exist when Jacques de Molay got burned alive. The Order of Christ are glorified merchants.

>calls me Moroccan
>has North African blood

Kek, I also just reversed searched that image. How sad do you have to be to save someone else’s DNA results. Only in Brazil.

I never said I was white, Zhang. You, on the other hand, seem to be adamant in defending delusional mongrel-syndrome retards from rightful criticism,

The order of christ is a continuation from the templars.

they are my results dumb sandnigger
google.com.br/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit1qkV8DyxNFhtq3LrYLY2pm80uR_1qW9eQS7V-4sGucXAMqA-wSeQL4oZeByQ8RejFWpRExG9aMZJLbNp09tBBN7tVW6m_1mpzeentqH19HkaSarjCo6-Jsf-3noL_1bfMJURqKVCaGZXNMjDpoxn392nDWDcnVjCGFlRtXuP4eJk7Jyv7Ub-I8IjeKbVt4LFTXy0Bya8n8rG51JSathb70-b_1xrdqfgCLb7RLzMCPU_1rvERTTJlypeTWpHw2hqMHeAnYxVafZFaOWyYRs5cB3_15PjRgjHIZPfLAD5wSvU87YrBOuWCA4uU2c7cgLs434OV2FYXXvpD8G6UlLQEAGN4AR7wPMaw
this is what shows up in reverse search

Okay so who's white according to you?

Not you and not this autist.

Reread my post and use your small brazilian monkey brain.

Then who, what is a white person to you? Why do you think I am not white?

>yes I am, osama

wh*Te posters have such complex inferiority

Whiter than you, Muhammad

at those percentages, it's probably just background noise

What is that sign they’re doing?

whiter than you muhammad

i agree that most of these brazilian whites indeed have nigger and amerindian blood.
but most of them are, on avarege, 80~85% euro, which was good enough according to hitler.

Please do not respond to this schizo Brazilian he is obsessed with whiteness and europeans and makes these kind of threads everyday

This Brazilian is my favorite poster on Sup Forums desu

>all these triggered sand apes from everywhere except their own ""countries""
everytime

SWING THE HAMMER CHARLES

based

What's that hand gesture supposed to mean?

>look up how is this gesture antisemitic
>''Following an incident in which the quenelle gesture was used by French soldiers stationed outside a synagogue in the sixteenth arrondissement of Paris, the president of the International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism wrote an open letter to Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian, dated September 9, 2013, in which he described the gesture as "an inverted Nazi salute representing the sodomy of the victims of the Holocaust".''
and this was when the gesture was viral, lol you can't make this shit up

we are mixed with southern europeans, it's a fact

his dinner got in the test tube

>troll an arab
>first world flag responds

bump

>which was good enough according to hitler

bump

Alhamdulillah

>tfw 0 % kang
feels good man

Crusaders/papist scum ruined christianity and Europe far more than any others my dude

>Believing this
You need to go back Abdul

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
Sorry, sweaty.

>Europeanness disputed

>shitskins doing muh nazi salute