/Desi/

Both reigning Mr World and Miss World are Indian

Other urls found in this thread:

uttarakhandjourney.in/veer-chandra-singh-garhwali
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bengal_famine_of_1770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they both proceed to poop on the streets. The end...

butthurt

>Funland
>/desi/

we were already reining the world.. no need to wake the world up to it.

it's better to sneak behind China's back.

>mfw a /desi/ thread pops up after ages
It's gonna die soon anyway

there's nothing worse than being a currynigger

I require an indian boyfriend with a hairy chest and a dark brown cock. Now.

You a grill?

t. Biryaninigger

>the sister judging us
heh

small dongs desu
get a black bf tbf

That girl is unironically not good looking. Candice Swanepoel remains the most beautiful women on Earth in my opinion.

Neither of them are good looking though.

What is a biryani nigger? Also why are you in Finland?

he is a half indian mongrel
his mother was a whore for white cock
the end result is him posting indian supremecy threads

looks like she wet herself

Both of them probably have a high ANI admixture, and are hence not native Indians.

there is unironically no Indian who doesn't have an ANI admixture.

I said *high* amount of ANI admixture. The higher ANI admixture is pretty much only seen in North Indian upper (and certain upper-middle) castes.

again no.

see image. South Indian and north Indian admixtures are literally indistinguishable from each other apart from minor differneces.

Yeah, no. They are distinguishable. If they were indistinguishable, then they would be clustered on a single spot and not along a broad distribution.
Quoting directly from the Moorjani paper.
"Almost all groups speaking Indo-European or Dravidian languages lie along a gradient of varying relatedness to West Eurasians in PCA (referred to as “Indian cline”), which we have previously shown reflects variable proportions of ANI-ASI ancestry.".
"...we estimate that ANI ancestry along the Indian cline ranges from as low as 17% (Paniya) to as high as 71% (Pathan). Traditionally lower caste, Dravidian, and tribal groups tend to have lower proportions of ANI ancestry than traditionally upper caste and Indo-European groups ".
So, yeah the admixture lies on a gradient which quite heavily correlates with caste and geography.

stfu envious subhuman he is genetically superior to you and this sets your brown ass on fire

Nah they are good looking not sure if they deserve titles tho.

well ofcourse.

There are phenotypic differnces in south and north indians, not so with various caste communities, though.

It's a correlative relationship, not causative as ASI and ANI are not real ancient communities, they are just markers used to identify various genes.

They aren't communities in a proper sense yes. But they are classifications for 2 ancient genetic groups that merged at some point of time (4200 to 1900 years ago).
(BTW, just to make it clear- the ANI does not refer to "aryans", rather to a much more prominent and larger migration that happened ~8,000 to 10,000 years ago which originated somewhere in Western Asia/Central Eurasia.)

And even in your own graph, you can see that someone like a Punjabi Jatt or a Kashmiri or a Punjabi Brahmin can have a European related admixture of well over 40% (approaching 50% for the Jatt and Kashmiri groups), meanwhile, for someone from Tamil Nadu or Andhra Pradesh, it would be around 20%. That is not negligible.

Also, I'd guess that the admixture labeled as "European" in this case would overlap with Georgians, Iranians and Iranian Kurds more than it would with a group like Northwestern Europeans.

I think what he's trying to say is that for most ethnic groups in India there seems to be greater difference in the region then there is between the upper and lower caste.
>And even in your own graph, you can see that someone like a Punjabi Jatt or a Kashmiri or a Punjabi Brahmin can have a European related admixture of well over 40% (approaching 50% for the Jatt and Kashmiri groups), meanwhile, for someone from Tamil Nadu or Andhra Pradesh, it would be around 20%. That is not negligible.
There doesn't look like there's much difference between a Tamil Brahmin in comparison to a Tamil and vice versa for a Punjabi and a Punjabi Brahmin.

Where does the yellow come from? Ancient Nepalese migrations?

>mfw a pajeet shitpost thread has more constructive discussion than any thread made by a white person
i think we deserve to be culturally enriched

Honestly, if political correctness didn't exist, the winners would be White 95% of the time

why is finlund making a desi thread

>Another paki shitposter shits up /desi/ / /sag/
Just how many are you

Hey, hi, finally a /desi/.
Can anyone translate this for me? I can't manually do it myself with your script
Cheers x
I've also got one in Urdu, or I think it's Urdu, if any of you can translate that too

This is the time, get up, ignite the fight/fire of freedom and march forward.

"This is the time. Get up/wake up fight for your freedom and proceed."
I think the last word(s) can be translated better.

Japan stronk

Wtf I thought we were friends ;-;

Umm no sweety

You killed 10 million+ of us during ww2 and used to shoot unarmed women and children during festivals, you were the NAZIS to us.

Give 10 year old little girls as reparations.

Lies
Wtf India are evil!!!!

Also, the last time, a guy didn't fire on unarmed women amd children on your orders, you tied him to a canon and blew him into pieces.

uttarakhandjourney.in/veer-chandra-singh-garhwali

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

This is what British Civilization looks like

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bengal_famine_of_1770

Cheers lads x
I take it no one knows Urdu, I've got another one I think is Hindi though if you can do us a favour again

Thats not urdu.

I explained that, no one said they knew Urdu so I posted the Hindi one

No I meant the previous one.

guy is ok
girl is super cute with delicate features
t. bisexual

"see, they want our soldiers and resources"