Drumpf restricts H1B visa and its immigrants

>Drumpf restricts H1B visa and its immigrants
>EU takes them all instead
>USA BTFO
Why is he so stupid and ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/suparnadutt/2017/05/18/startups-in-india-fail-due-lack-of-innovation-according-to-a-new-ibm-study/
blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/strategic-insights/why-indian-startups-fail/
profit.ndtv.com/news/your-money/article-why-india-has-failed-to-create-tech-giants-like-google-apple-or-facebook-374803
christophedelsol.com/10-epic-fails-when-outsourcing-to-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA is in decline. All empires collapse.

>Europe educates 10 "bosses" for every 1 "worker"
>EU gives away the "boss" jobs to derpistan immigrants because they're really cheap
great. guess we're becoming a continent of permanent "freelance consultants" and "social media influencers"

first good thing i've ever heard him do

Is this a bait thread?

>great. guess we're becoming a continent of permanent "freelance consultants" and "social media influencers"

That's our perspective too, but guess what.
It's not immigration, it's fucking germany again. That's where all the blue collar and technical industry-related jobs are going. AFAIK finland too has seen a lot of factories shut down since the 90s.

>implying

Wow wtf i hate drumpf now where will the indians go?

>it's fucking germany again
When will the rest of Europe wake up to this?
How much longer must the Greek suffer for the truth to come out.

H-1B visa holders must now be paid minimum $90,000 instead of $60,000.

This won't force companies to employ Americans. They'll just outsource.

Trump just gave Pajeet a raise

>This won't force companies to employ Americans. They'll just outsource
Outsourcing tech jobs to pooinloos was already tried 15-20 years ago and it didn't work. The new scheme (or, to say since the Obama years) is to employ more women in tech because high female employment correlates with lower/stagnant wages. They promote it under the feminist agenda, but it's really about ulterior motives.

Silicon Valley keep trying vainly to get a free lunch, unfortunately there is no free lunch and you get the quality of workmanship you pay for.

>and it didn't work.
you're wrong, it just takes time.

Indians cost literally 100 times less. Think about it for a moment.
I'm pretty sure that after the whole "coding school" bullshit, they now implement better, concrete plans to replace your jobs with indians.

No, they'll still import Indians because $90k is still cheaper than paying a less competent American $120k.

I make €54k working in Finland for a job I could get $100k for in the US but I would have to pay a lot more for health care and shit in the US and also have to worry about getting shot so I don't go.

You understand most of the relevant decission makers, that is Silicon Valley CEOs, are already Pajeets

Yes. That's after taxes.

>Indians cost literally 100 times less

Mmm hmm. And there's a price to pay for being cheap.

forbes.com/sites/suparnadutt/2017/05/18/startups-in-india-fail-due-lack-of-innovation-according-to-a-new-ibm-study/

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/strategic-insights/why-indian-startups-fail/

profit.ndtv.com/news/your-money/article-why-india-has-failed-to-create-tech-giants-like-google-apple-or-facebook-374803

But as I said, it's a moot point since they're now trying the next Quixotic attempt at lowering wages, which is hiring more women.

>I make €54k working in Finland for a job I could get $100k for in the US but I would have to pay a lot more for health care and shit in the US and also have to worry about getting shot so I don't go.

You don't actually have a €54k job, do you? Because nobody who makes that money would be dumb enough to take Sup Forums memes seriously. Else I could go and claim all Finns sit naked in a sauna looking at other men's penises while discussing Spurdo comics. ;)

>but I would have to pay a lot more for health care and shit in the US
who uses health care anyway.
unless you're really really fat and almost dying at 30

Going to USA is pointless if you are Indian anyway, because you have to wait a few decades to get permanent residency, and the lottery system is stupid. Most people here have a 'monkey see monkey do' attitude and they don't really do much research before going for studies in USA.

christophedelsol.com/10-epic-fails-when-outsourcing-to-india/

lal

Very few educated Indian want to live in India.

I have chronic asthma

Which makes it even more retarded to move to USA. Why go to a place that won't give you permanent residency/citizenship?

Other nations have much better immigration rules.

Takes less than 10 years to get citizenship here if you have a degree and a job.

But yes, I saw this same monkey-see monkey-do mentality among all my friends in Akita during the 80’s. Japanese used to all want to become American.

why the fuck are greeks ALWAYS salty to germans on the internet? You cunts are lazy, don't pay taxes and don't bother working. Deal with it and stop blaming someone else, then maybe your country will eventually stop being a shit hole.

If you have a family then the birthright citizenship should be fairly appealing.

>Why go to a place that won't give you permanent residency/citizenship?
Exactly. It's infuriating to know that even after spending 10 years in a country you'll still be deported on what essentially is a racist basis.
I would never go for work in the US for this exact reason.

>You cunts are lazy, don't pay taxes and don't bother working.
Oh really? Thanks for letting me know. I guess you're the expert on this.

It's actually much worse than 10 years. This year, they started processing the GC applications of Indians filed back in 2005. The number of Indian applications filed every year has risen exponentially since 2010.

USA is a good option for people from countries that don't send many immigrants there. I believe Canadians and EU citizens can get GC in less than 6 months.

But since it's the status quo amongst the middle class/rich here to go for post grad in US, people blindly do it without considering all this.

A bunch of CEOs told Trump they didn't really want to outsource jobs to chink sweatshop labor (before that, Steve Jobs told Obama that it wasn't viable for Apple to manufacture in California) and they were aware of the deficiencies in trying to get quality product from China, but they didn't have much choice because the US has a remarkably strong and idiotic anti-business climate that one does not see in Europe to the same degree.

>I have chronic asthma
take prednisone
seriously
asthma will be not longer an issue.

uneducated pleb spotted
there are plenty jobs in Europe, you're just not qualified enough to get them
>"muh factory jobs"
when will this meme end? that boat has sailed forver, factories will come back to Europe in a few years, once they can set up robots instead of humans to get the job done, and jobs in the new factory will be "boss jobs", not blue collar.

"muh they're too cheap"
you are trying to compete with skill-less dirt-poor people on price and you are going to get wacked, maybe if you competed on skills, it would work a bit better for you

statistics don't lie, greasy wops do.

Automation is a meme anyway.

>EU takes them all instead
EU doesn't pay its programmers and developers jack shit for money, so they can have them if they really want. $90k for a software engineer is actually underpaying them, unless you're trying to dump cheap subpar Indian labor into the mix deliberately. Talented programmers are far into six digits income.

I guess if you want subpar coders, go for it. The USA is still the locus for talent no matter how you cut the numbers.

But greek government did lie about their statistics which is why Greece is in such state now.

>factories will come back to Europe in a few years, once they can set up robots instead of humans to get the job done,
Why would countries set up shop in Europe where real estate and energy (besides Norway) are expensive? Putting an automated factory literally anywhere else for cheaper real estate and cheaper energy would save money even with sea shipping the products back to the European market. That is, assuming Saudi Arabia doesn't engulf the middle east in a war that shuts down the Suez.

You've got this magic wishful thinking "Europe will get these automated factories," but you haven't told me why Europe is a better place than literally anywhere else. Even Africa.

>greek
>did lie

exactly. stupid greeks will blame everyone but themselves and wonder why their country never improves.

>real estate and energy cost are so different it make its more efficient to ship everything back
fake business guy spotted
you don't mange these companies like you manage your pocket money, I know american accounting barely caught up with the rest of the world, but real estate is an asset you numbnuts, not a liability. this also allows you to deduct interest payment from you taxes, precisely as an incentive for companies to buy their walls and create a real-estate asset buffer for business slowdown

>putting an automated factory anywhere else for cheaper
yeah, building a factory in a country where they don't have the know-how, materials and training to operate is definitely cheaper. and bi-monthly world-round trips consume less energy than a factory, everyone knows that. kek
you're using China as an example, but these were and are low to mid qualification jobs, with a high labor component. In this scenario, the scale of economy paying 3rd workers made it viable.

robotization pretty much does the opposite. the cost of production gap narrows, while the cost of transportation grows in proportion. If you look at China in the last few years, you'll see two trends.
1.the dirt-cheap road: chinese workers are already too expensive, chinese and other are building factories in africa to get the grunt work done even cheaper
2.2 the mid to high road, business brought back because the business sector it is in loses les money paying workers higher wages than dealing with quality and delay issues overseas.

this is not some pie-in-the-sky scenario, it is what is happening right now

Europe is not "better" but there is a point where distance represents an unacceptable extra-cost, especially when wage-gap is closing

>wop
Remove the proxy, the term is wog.

no one cares, dumb cunt.

>Talented programmers are far into six digits income.
Not all programmers are AI developers