PHO:Elfrid Payton triple-doubles, gets ejected
WAS:Kelly Oubre (sore left foot) ruled out Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NF6KWss
youtu.be/cl_WkTiH6-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Bucks

is Delly injured?

Did they clap for him? Funny how they forget he assraped some bitch because he's brown. #MeTooButOnlyIfYou'reWhiteAndMale

3rd for yes his ankle is kill

Yeah, rolled an ankle a few weeks ago. Should be back within a week. Bucks can't all be healthy at the same time.

So......now that the process has failed.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what the fuck is embiid doing

ZELLER DED

>Aziz Ansari
>Bill Cosby
>Ray Rice
etc

F

the knicks were so close to make the playoffs what happened

>All got away with it

I hope you were trying to prove his point.

Games not over yet and as a Buck's fan I've been burned too much to say they'll win for sure.

>embiid killing our only good center
Niggerdelphia

Knicks remembered they weren't that deep so they sent out a spy to kill Kristaps so they can tank for a better prospect

Zeller's alright just bruised up by NigNoggery.

So......now that the process has failed.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...have some faith in your team man

>25 turnovers
did the sixers ever think they would win the game with that many?

Meet Harold Miner a.k.a. Baby Jordan.

‘The worst thing to happen to him was that nickname.’

He earned the nickname in high school due to the fact that he was an amazing athlete. Miner's play in college dubbed him as Sports Illustrated basketball player of the year over candidates like; Shaq, and Alonzo Mourning. He was selected in the first round as the 12th pick by the Miami Heat, but there’s not much to say after that. He didn’t fizzle out after having a great NBA debut, or anything like that. He retired after playing 4 NBA seasons. He retired as a 2x slam dunk champion; (1993, and 1995)

You don't know what it's like to be a Bucks' fan.

Why is Embiid such an overly aggressive Nigger?

you dont know what its like to be the bad man

Jump in the /nba/ server frens

discord.gg/NF6KWss

to be the sad man

they won a game with 23 I think

I don't think I've ever seen a game like this this. Philly just decided to throw the game away, twice. It defies logic

you capitalize the N. Need I say anymore.

That hook by Henson was immaculate.

It's basically like this, NBA ships are like winning BET awards lol.
An Oscar? that's being white certified!
You a motherfucking God among negros!
Kobe is Tarzan King of Jungle, controller of all the gorillas and apes now!
He is that dude!

36 Mafia knows this feel, look at the mountain of white people moneys dude sitting on in Vegas. An Oscar for a blackman is like getting an unlimited AMEX Black card and eternal reservations to anywhere they wanna be in white people land....
not that Kobe didn't have it like that already, he did.
This is just a big thick fat black cherry on top of all that sweet sweet vanilla.

-RBL-

>giving up already
fucking "city of hardwork" my ass

if you liked it just watch any other sixers game

Sixers need a combo guard who can make his own shots

it's their 5th game in 7 nights

>Embiid is from Cameroon
>It's right next to the country of Niger

Coincidence? I think not.

soon

Funniest thing is when a player throws a bad pass and acts like it was the receivers fault

Dont most people work 5 days a week?

checkmate atheists

If Ben was aggressive he would be close to Giannis he is just more passive thats all

>he is just more passive thats all
and Giannis can make midrange shots and has made a 3 in his career

I hope every nba referee is gunned down in their own home in front of their families

Giannis' midranger this year has gotten pretty damn good, he's slowly becoming more scary every year.

>Toronto wins again
That's right

i know its you pb guy. dont be so upset

lets play finish the sentence.

SO.......

now that the process has failed........

time to sign Carmelo to a ....

>The state of Filthadelphia

Sixers are still ahead in the standings, goy

Truly the GOAT

Sup Forums and /nba/ approved

THIS

Fuck the refs

why is kobe always talking about success? whats wrong with being a regular loser

Somebody explain to me how the sixers blew 2 20 point leads in one game. I just don't understand

lololo

>Kobe Bryant's film wins Oscar for "Best Animated Short Film"
rings and an Oscar >>> 6 rings

Kobe is truly the most /ourguy/ of all our /ourguys/

which game are we now watching bros?

The Los Angeles Degenerates vs. the American Liberals at the Oscars Center

They're young and their two best players have never dealt with a schedule like this while playing these minutes and just finished a 5 in 7. If it's anyone's fault it's the vets not stepping up and sorting their shit out instead of taking a backseat while the young stars throw their temper tantrums and cost the game twice because they're frustrated at the lack of rest.

>mfw La La Land blew a 3-1 lead to Moonlight

>They're young and their two best players have never dealt with a schedule like this while playing these minutes and just finished a 5 in 7. If it's anyone's fault it's the vets not stepping up and sorting their shit out instead of taking a backseat while the young stars throw their temper tantrums and cost the game twice because they're frustrated at the lack of rest.

Kobr with the CLUTCH shot over Pixar

Cloppers gonna blow it

Sorry Curry, there’s a new sheriff in town..

>NOBODY BELEEBED IN US

>*swish*
>*arm still up and wrist down in shooting form*
KOBE!

Kings Knicks tied with 30 secs left

BOGDON

Hi, im from LOS ANGELES and im PROGRESSIVE. I drink juice shakes with chia seeds that have been massaged by a monks ballsack. I want to kill myself because im white scum and not CULTURED like the poor unprivileged minorities. My daddy gives me 2k every month so i can sit on the beach and smoke legal weed with my surfer buddies and im going to start up my own cannabis dispensary. Go Lakers!

inb4 another Fox game winner

>turn on Philly sports radio to let off some steam by listening to people vent about the Sixers horrible loss today (Flyers horrible loss too but this isn't /hoc/)
>all they are doing is talking about the Eagles

This is why sports radio sucks

S K A L
K
A
L

"Basketball players can do more than dribble and shoot"

"Now fellate me for talking about dribbling and shooting"

/nba/ on suicide watch!!!

Rapist wins an Oscar, what else is new

LMAO

Based Kobr

So now that the dust has settled, is Kobe the GOAT?

May I remind you he's the ONLY NBA PLAYER IN HISTORY to win an Oscar

Here faggot:
As a philthy fan I hate being right so often about my own dumbass teams

the sixers live to blow big leads, it gets their dicks hard. right now brown is tugging off a big load into the toilet of the away team locker room of the Milwaukee stadium before he goes out to scream at this bunch of shit gibbons for failing to fucking pass a goddamn basketball, something that is instilled in the high schools of goddamn LaSalle Philiadelphia Private School, much less NBA teams. Twice they blew it, and after the recovery I even felt a bit of faith, because I am a complete fool and utter dimwit born in Thomas Jefferson Hospital and just spending this time on my earth waiting to die, may christ almighty give me strenght. embiid is an injury waiting to happen and the shitposting will be just unbearable. ben still cant hit jumpers and fultz was lobotomized after the draft, and if these factors converge it's literally back to the basement for us

also my eagles won the god damned super bowl

kobe needs to start working on a album asap. nigga be coming for that grammy

>Fish sex won best picture

How do you think Walt Clyde Frazier feels watching these knicks? These motherfuckers don't deserve to breath the same air in the same arena as clyde

Is Godbe the only person in history that has won a FMVP or its equivalent in any sport and an Oscar?

Kobe is going to win a Grammy and a Nobel Peace Prize by the end of his lifetime.

Book it.

youtu.be/cl_WkTiH6-Q
Kobr

Not surprised.

No shot at a Grammy unless he secretly has an Oladipo-tier voice. Rapping is the one thing Godbe couldn't conquer.

Kobe is a good rapper tho....

lmao Kobe winning oscars meanwhile Lebum gonna win a razzie for space jam 2

>GOLDEN PISS
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

lmao lebronsexuals on suicide watch

Yeah Grammy will never happen. Nobel Prize is a lock and he'll win rings as an owner of an NFL and MLS team. He'll probably get whatever award is given for literature as well.