>AYY lmao
a-league.com.au
>CPL
canpl.ca
>Fantasy Leagues
L95KHZEJ
MP9FU5SE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/major-league-soccer-promotion-relegation-usa-mls-la-galaxy-close-shop-a8237506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The MLS is gay

First for MLS is garbage

GALAXY WILL RAPE THE LEAGUE ONCE AGAIN
CAP THIS!!!!!

What can I expect from this new coach for the Timbers?

the CHAD, sexually active Union supporters
or
the virgin, overtly insecure euroboo

choose your side mls

kek

good lad, and not an arrogant, effete douchebag

>volunteer referees

>tfw no mls firms

GOOD
keep that ultras shit away

But muh atmostphere

fucking >gaylaxy

>the state of Portland defending

>poowell

What a series of events that was

Alright lets get this shit started

>portland

So, a soft ass loser who wants to give everyone trophies. Looks like it from this game so far.

Real Monarchs aren't even able to play in USOC dude

i'd like to fear a stabbing at mlels games.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/major-league-soccer-promotion-relegation-usa-mls-la-galaxy-close-shop-a8237506.html

Why is The Independent pro-NASL?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS REST OF /mls/ GALAXY IS BACK

That wouldn't even grab any headlines, since its only a stabbing instead of a shooting.

because they have common sense and are in favor of free market solutions

nothing says "atmosphere" like seeing someone get the shit beat out of them for wearing a green shirt

lmao what is Marrufo doing

Well how can >we generate atmosphere at MLS matches?

Which GOAT is most likely to win an Oscar:

A.)Landon Donovan
B.)Chris Wondolowski
C.)Clint Dempsey
D.)Alexi Lalas
E.)Freddy Adu
F.)Weston McKennie

Adu

>seattle fans visibly shook
I'm gonna punch the next Soviet Seattle expat I see, just for you

wondo for the inevitable doc about how he is the greatest American terrorist of our time for missing that sitter in the world cup

Pulisic

>go to a game with some friends
>get drunk
>yell homophobic, racist, sexist, all around fun stuff
>look for someone wearing the opposite team jersey then beat the living shit out of them
do this for as many games as possible until it catches on around the league

I would love to see MLS teams do a friendly at some eastern European club, and their supporters make the trip over as well, and bring their gay rainbow flags and other gay shit along. Then when they hear those homophobic/racist/sexist change and try to intervene, they get the fucking shit beaten out of them.

Don Garber sux

that will probably happen if we ever join Copa Libertadores. The Barra Bravas down make Eastern Europeans blush

if this was going to happen, it would have happened in UCL already
most of the larger premier league clubs have sizeable gay supporter groups bc they market themselves towards hipsters and yuppies instead of "proper hard men" or whatever someone who watched Green Street once thinks fans ought to be

also no one in america is going to pay to watch a friendly against legia warsaw or red star belgrade except for certain pockets of ex-ussr immigrants in the chicago suburbs

RIP sorry lags, it's the basement for you this year

Is it acceptable too soon post our future Loon's post? I take the train in front of the stadium construction every day.

Foot and a half of snow on the ground with 8 more inches on the way. Those are real inches not Grindr inches.

Two weeks till kickoff. I hope none of it melts.

AAHHOOOOOOOOOOO

how's your light rail? I hear it, like Denver's system, is not actually that useful for getting around in the city and mostly for suburbanites to commute downtown

>doubting that the quakes are back
shiggy

>how's your light rail?
Lots of foreigners

Andy polo is shit, his career is finito in mls

Threadly reminder that the Dominguez Hills are not Los Angeles and that there is only one Angeleno team

angelino jolie

who is the Commissioner of Sup Forums fantasy and why is he as much a useless fag as Garber

this, there are entire threads on /n/ where people go to argue about Sup Forums shit on the subject of the cities' light rail

>tfw no superquakesfag bucks to bolster roster

makes sense, since Sup Forums is just a collection of grievances from kids who go to community college and +30yo who work at Targets. Basing an entire world view because of smelly people on the train

that's pretty much how it works for the NFL

Based Cali 3-0 rest of america

if you live in fucking pennsylvania, that is

that yellow train is nothing but a tube!
ok seriously that thread has been up for hundreds of years

literally (literally) who can stop /us/?

I think the free market has emphatically decided that it doesn't particularly care for NASL, otherwise it wouldn't be teetering on the brink of collapse for half its history

>being this obsessed with a minority of fans who are openly pro gay at games

have you ever even attended an mls game? the wide majority of people are like your average american, its not like some ultra liberal meeting group all screaming about liberal ideals, get a grip my man

>implying the corporate welfare league could survive on its own

Doyles don't even pretend that the MLS is some sort of organic and healthy league that would survive (or would even exist) without monopoly power and billionaire backed lawsuits, you clueless cucks

you sound like an autistic virgin, user

Takes one to know one.

Yeah, games in Portland.

yeah because the NASL is very much an organic and healthy league
its own management bears much more blame for its failure than any anticompetitive measures from MLS
it was doing fine before bill edwards decided to shit it all up and go to war with MLS

>muh doyle
>muh big bad billionaires
>muh I deserve an organic club even though I don't contribute to the growth of the game aside from shitposting on a chinese cartoon website

im gonna bully you so fucking hard man, this is the year /mls/ gets aggressive, and boy let me fucking tell you, im gonna make you regret every fucking idiotic shitpost you ever make on this general, I'll be seeing you.

gee, its almost like one of the most liberal cities in the country will have liberal fans, consider for a moment not every fanbase is like Portlands

I am not afraid to bully every single fucking one of you. Come in here with your dumb shit and you'll get called out. The /mls/ god is back and he's ready to give these faggots a taste of their own medicine.

I've been to a bunch of games in Seattle, and the only place you'll see outspoken LGBT/socjus/political advocacy is the supporter end
I'm sure the vast majority of the rest of the fans are liberal, mirroring the politics of the city, but they're normal people who don't talk about it at games
Just like the way it is everywhere else

Welcome back Juanito Perez

Well its those in the supporters end that I would enjoy watch getting their asses kicked

I mean, sure, but for me it's mostly because they're insufferably smug
if your reason for hating them is because they're gay/are cool with other people being gay, you might be the bigger faggot here

>he defends Doyleism
>he defends billionaires
>he defends the MLS

>im gonna bully you so fucking hard man, this is the year /mls/ gets aggressive, and boy let me fucking tell you, im gonna make you regret every fucking idiotic shitpost you ever make on this general, I'll be seeing you.
You are legitimately mentally ill.

You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL I am not afraid to bully every single fucking one of you. Come in here with your dumb shit and you'll get called out. The /mls/ god is back and he's ready to give these faggots a taste of their own medicine.

Who is Doyle

lol
no one and everyone
do not try to understand "Doyle", experience Doyle

Sean Hannity of MLS.

You must be new here. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

A guy who writes articles about tactics for the MLS website and also the go-to insult for anyone who has the audacity to say anything positive about MLS

>I was just pretending

Gio Dos Santos is literally the only thing stopping >us from league dominance.

The boogeyman of /mls/

It's pretty obviously a variant of this pasta come on now

Doyle writes for Major League Soccer Soccer.com. He's fine, if not a bit biased and unremarkable. He's one of those guys who has never played the game but likes to talk about 'tactics' and 'formations' as if he is Pep Guardiola. Sometimes you agree with what he says, but most of the times you cringe yourself sideways.

lol

I live in south LA and I will go watch LAFC in expo park. Any chicano friends nearby?

the spanker of Sup Forums
the eradicator of euroboos
the conquistadors of CHIs
the terrorizer of Twitter

Confess your /mls/ sins here:
>I unironically follow Doyle on Twitter

im gay

we all do m8

>no games till Tuesday
its going to be one of those threads :DD
save us Australia

that's incredibly brave of you to come out like that sosa

Why doesn't /ayy/ have any trips? Also, what happened to the real DOOP?

even >we barely have any trips
RIP BTR, IE brah, Magic-8, AVB consultant, and many others I'm forgetting about

>fantasy league
even a dude sucking a cock isn't as gay as whatever the fuck this is

>tfw

MARIA BELIEVE ME I LIKE IT LOUD

honorable mention to >tfwrevsfan, soon poster, AFC Anchorage Turk, Portuguese sporting kc fan, and the original (USASA) lower league shill

bit homophobic desu
its only going to get worse (until Arsene comes to save you in the summer)

Doyle looking a bit thicc

matty d with them Hank Hill hips lmao

>a fucking energy drink