We Persians are white, Nordic-Zoroastrians. We hate Islam in Iran. Most of us are white and have blue/green eyes...

We Persians are white, Nordic-Zoroastrians. We hate Islam in Iran. Most of us are white and have blue/green eyes. We descend from Ancient lineages of Nordic stock Persians who built the largest empire in the Ancient world.

Don’t confuse us with Arabs and Pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk
youtu.be.com/watch?v=ztos_j0-_04
youtube.com/watch?v=aAfwe1f--9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Islam is the religion of 99.4% of Iranians. 90-95% of Iranians are Shi'a and 5-10% are Sunni. Most Sunnis in Iran are Kurds, Larestani people (from Larestan), Turkomen, and Baluchs, living in the northwest, northeast, south, and southeast.

Fuck off you dirty subhuman Turk. Go back to Mongolia.

>Don’t confuse us with Arabs
One drop rule, subhuman negroid

Based

Didn't a bunch of bogans call some Iranian senator in Australia a Persian monkey?

>Trying to appeal to white nationalists spergs

>Being a racist sperg yourself

Ey val

>Zoroastrians
No one ever thinks of Iran without thinking of Islam. Good luck getting rid of that without causing a fucking civil war

>being a nonwhite subhuman on a continent where your pathetic inbred roach kind considered as the human feces waste by all the normal people
Top job, Kanake

Freddie was Zoroastrian stock.
youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM

>Being this butthurt I exist

>Having such a pathetic life you need to distract yourself from the emptiness and pointlessness of life by hating people you never met

Hui Bub

>stupid animal can’t understand that their subhuman presence just revolts people on aesthetic level
Nope, we don’t want to see your untermensch dark faces, when we have ski trips or take our walk in old comfy towns. Literaly no sane man or woman wants to see nonwhitoids anywhere in Europe

Once again, your pathetic life is a good conformation to the fact that even nonwhite subhumans don’t want to live around other sandniggers

So you're telling me beauty is important to you? Kid, you need to grow up a little, the world doesn't revolve around your fetish for white women.

Every human has some 40-80 years to experience life, then it's over, forever. You will never experience anything again for billions upon billions of years until the end of time itself. You will never laugh or cry again, you will never feel the warm comfort of compainonship you will never experience anything ever again, you will cease to exist and every memory every feeling you have experienced will vanish with you into the emptiness of space and time.

There is so much in this world to enjoy, so much to do and you waste it by following some divide and conquer tactics by the rich and powerful, to distract you from the fact that they are siphoning all of our wealth for their own hedonistic gain.

If you want me to be your boogeyman to distract yourself from this weird thing that is existance I'll gladly be it, I'll be happy I will have given some poor soul meaning to his life.

But in reality, you should maybe focous on enjoying life more and spend less of the very little you have hating people you will never interact with in real life and you'll probably even befriend some if given the chance, because you know, everything has it's bad sides and it's good sides.

keep sperging, disgusting roach

We don’t pay money to get shit tier subhuman turk or syrian for a waiter,when we visit Alp resorts - we want to be around those from Alps and Europe

truth is that all non-Europeans must be removed, cucks, ugly, retarded and stupid sterilized

More down for healthy, sexy and smart people only

He's back!

Hey! It's the autistic Sup Forumsrus! How many chuvashes have you beaten up?

Let me see your face then. Speaking so high and mighty you surely must be some kind of Chad, right?

>Literaly no sane man or woman wants to see nonwhitoids anywhere in Europe
Well literally no one wants to live in Russia or considers it Europe for that matter so i don't know why you sperg out so much?

Main difference being is that amerishit and Canadian cucks can only bitch about their enrichment, whereas those who post here from Eastern, and even Western Europe sometimes, and promote nationalism with their posts - usually have a huge beat-up list (sometimes even killcount) behind their backs on top of military/weapon operation experience
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
>Chad
To r9k you go rat-faced shitskinned inbred subhuman
But here we are with a gook Moscow mayor and second highest immigrant population in the world

Are you too scared to show your face or something?

Anyway I just think below that hate is a person screaming for love. Maybe get some^professional help, user.

More like: Whites in the East are sane enough to openly call you what you are: subhuman.

Persians aren't white, but if you renounce islam then you're all right in my book. Some of you do have quite European looking features though.

It's ok buddy, what went wrong? Shitty childhood or got unlucky in life? We all go through pain, it's ok to talk about it.

>usually have a huge beat-up list (sometimes even killcount) behind their backs on top of military/weapon operation experience
Зapeпopтил в ФCБ

Honestly don’t know how they brainwashed west soyboys bought into that tolerance crap.
He’s right. You have no place in Europe

whatever you say, Ching Chong Ping Li

>divide and conquer tactics by the rich and powerful
The rich and powerful want to fill Europe with your kind to weaken its racial stock and create a brown slave race of retarded mongrels without identity.

I was born here, just like you were born in Russia. I went to school like everybody else, I go to university like everyone else, my parents pay taxes and employ people like everything else.

To say who belongs or doesn't based on who nutted in whose vagina some thousands of years ago, is frankly a poor method of evalution in my opinon. No one chose ancestry no one had any influence in the doings of people who lived before they were born.

They're not northern European white but they're not Huns and Turkics either.
Fucking Islam is a curse on humanity.

Then please answer me; in the latter half of the 20th century where Europe was perfectly white, have they not given all the power to the elites? Have they not ripped their civil liberties into shreds, was it not the same white people that agreed to set aside national identites by in favour of the EU?

So either

1) What ethnicity a population has, has no bearing over what descision they make

2) Part of white identity is to give power to a few people at the top, in which case the elite already have what they want.

Now let me ask, you is it not a very mysterious coincidence that anti-immigrant parties, like PiS, FPÖ, AfD. Le-Pen, Jobbik or whatever their first course of action is always to lower taxes for corporations? Isn't it people like George Sorors who profit from that?

You should try questioning your beliefs just because you get told that you are part of the superior race, which makes you feel good, dosen't mean they are telling the whole truth or that they are not playing you for a sucker.

>I was born here
Didn’t stop the armenian shitstermination or circassion “genocide” lmao
Pic related is peak genetics for iranian subhuman. They are zero white

You guys should try watching this, it could free you from the mental-cage other people have lured you into.

Forgot link:

youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

>You should try questioning your beliefs just because you get told that you are part of the superior race, which makes you feel good
Who even tells that in modern Europe? It's considered extremism.
So you are a halfie. That's explains some things.
Who you indetify as?

youtu.be.com/watch?v=ztos_j0-_04

Atleast thats not what the iranias say in sweden.
"We from africa" "we brown people" "fuck white people" - most young iranians in sweden
:)

Austrian, I was born here I am a citizen of it, I served my duty in the millitary to protect it, as have many other people with foreign ancestry.

It makes no diffrence, I can speak many languages so I can hear and read things you will never be able to experience. I can see the world from both sides. There are so much more things we all have in common than the few things that seperate us, we all want the same things; a good life and a good life for our families and children, why we must obsess over insignificant things like colour of skin, eyes or hair is something I can only understand in theory. This race-baiting is a fools game, by people who want power, it is always the case; They promise you superiority and while you are distracted they convince you into voluntary serfdom.

There are terrorists from the middle east as well as quantum physicists, you never actually know what a person is like until you met them. Try to keep that in mind

>Austrian
Lmao you are not Austrian you fucking subhuman

A pig born in a stable is not a stallion

Yes because those are diffrent species seperated by 10s and 10s of million years of evolution. Humans depending on region were never seperated (middle east was always in contact with europe) to a little less than 10.000 years (americas). That is a very insignificant amount of time and that is why there is no significant biological change between any human, just in phenotype alone.

Also I have realized you are not 18, one day, hopefully, you will mature enough to understand these things. I was your age once too some things are simply impossible to grasp that early, I understand.

Have a nice day, I must study for university now.

We are human. You are not

Our genetics are worth preserving. Yours is a biological weapon

Die a painful death, subhuman cryptonigger

>we all want the same things; a good life and a good life for our families and children,
Also death to infidels. M8 your feel good bullshit "everyone are just one race human race"
rhetoric gets disproved every day with yet another truck of peace. Culture matters, tribalism still ingrained in humanity.
You put too much emphasis on rich and make them out to be as some nefarious aliens(inb4 jews), while all of them were born and raised in their respective cultures and just use and exploit already existing things. I see different trend rich spend trillions to convince people that we are all same they want to unite not divide but it doesn't work because humans are still animals.

>There are terrorists from the middle east as well as quantum physicists, you never actually know what a person is like until you met them.
Sorry i don't like gambling and yours sound like russian roulette plus quantum physicists already emigrate en masse legally to USA mostly.

Even though whites nowadays get brainwashed from the cradle there is always the option to revert this dysgenic progress, go back to the way things were and embrace tradition if we remain racially pure. Brown subhumans are imported in the first place so that the elites can stay rich and the powerful (muh workforce), and due to the fact that they're confused and rootless they're far easier to control and divide than a homogenous white population. Tribalism ultimately prevails, as is apparent from Jews for instance.

What you think doesn't matter, it is hardwired into humans to favor their own. That's how it's always been, and that's how it will always be.

>Didn’t stop the armenian shitstermination or circassion “genocide” lmao
This is good point.
Current Israel/Palestine conflict shows that being born on same soil doesn't automatically mean that people would agree with you having any right to it.

>post war propaganda film from USA for USA
>Don't fall for THEIR social engineering. trust us
Um...

I really annoyed to see such retard words spoken by russian flag, can you use proxy and switch it please? Or preferably can you kys?

>implying he’s wrong
>implying genetics are not objective measurement criteria
Back home you go tajikoazeromyanochech

Finns are already a slave race tho. Nothing much to really change.

perso-TÜRK user is obliterating Sup Forumsddit lmao

>most
I'd say that the proportionality would be much less than 50% but still noticeable.

They are Semites in all but tongue.
I doubt it'd be (if we're even lucky) more than 10%.

I'd say a bit more than 10% is plausible, but estimating it to something like 20% would be stretching it a bit far.

subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=aAfwe1f--9w

Go back to Sibera, bitch

>racism is bad

>I was born here
And I was born in my parent’s Spanish villa, doesn’t make me a Spaniard