bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwFNV48wfrg
youtube.com/watch?v=q-RjosGFv_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gooby bless

youtu.be/vwFNV48wfrg
Thoughts?

Heem's thoughts on the quintessentially Finnish fighter Makwan "Mr Finland" Amirkhani?
youtube.com/watch?v=q-RjosGFv_g

anyone else feel dumb for picking Edgar

Ortega knocks him out

Memer, barely fights, didn’t capitalize on early hype and missed his chance at a run

LMAO. thanks for the laugh bud

Cringe

Frankie wins 99/100 times

Why is spammy targetting Australia now

did his feelings get hurt

Our boy

He needs to be more aggressive when striking

Ortega is a legit killer and will be champion shortly. If you don't know, now you know.

future of binland

Ga-ga-ga-

kek

lmao what a villain

what does that even mean considering conor isn't even showing up anymore

both these guys are fags

Our boy Conrad is going to town on the h8rs

he just sounds insecure desu

what did he mean by this?

i mean really, no idea

Conor got worked by Tony

He's fighting the winner of Tony v Khabib. It's kind of obvious.

Artem fighting on the 223 card too, so Conor 100% in the audience.
Expect a WWE jump into the cage after the bell.

*Dana gives Ortega the shot against Khabib in an undefeated champ vs champ match to spire Conor for holding out on him*

Conor will be mad jelly Ortega takes his spot

Desu I thought Edgar could be in trouble if Ortega got it to the ground, I sure didn't expect him to kill Fwonkie in the first round though

>UFC 223
>main event time
>after an absolutely GRUELING, FOTY-worthy 4.5 rounds, Khabib finally manages to sub Tony
>crowd goes nuts
>Rogan is in the ring interviewing Khabib
>suddenly the mic cuts
>lights go out
>Foggy Dew hits
>N-N-NOTORIOUS! Uh, uh, sicka than yo average poppa twist cabbage
>Conor comes out of the fighter's entrance and dance-walks to the octagon dressed in a $25,000 Versace suit and clean gators carrying the REAL belt
>IT WOS A GOOD FOITE, BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT DA REAL FOOKIN BELT. UFC 226, DANA, GIVE ME DA CONTRACT

How hard do you mark?

>user come downstairs! Bordent Sweb that ultimate wrestler you like is on tv again!

I was going to say he's just trying to slowly set up a fight with Max since it risks less but then I saw this

that would be kino, i have to admit.

Goobs is a faggot

Ortega bless

hard bro, i mark real hard

Desu the UFC should do mandrama shit like that sometimes

and then Colby cracks Woodley on the head with the money in the bank

they hardly do it and when they do we get gold shit like WAN PANCH, it would be amazing

they already are trying it low key like getting Bisping to talk shit to Whittaker post fight, Yoel post fight while he was hiding up in his box etc. just not on that huge level like WWE

is the UFC crazy enough to do Hunt vs Arlovski

Brian Ortega is a breath of fresh air in a league full of Connor clones

People will mark for an hour. But I think afterwards he's going to get booed. Just a feeling they'll turn on him.

they'll just pipe in positive noise like they do in WWE and NFL

but I do agree that people have/will probably turn on him
>doesn't fight
>doesn't defend titles
talking shit for the sidelines gets old for people real fast

Mandrama has always been an aspect of mma. Only a casual disputes this. The problem in the sport is meme fights, not shit talk.

Any publicity is good publicity. Whether they boo or cheer Goobs it doesn't matter, what matters is that a fight between him and Khabib would do 3 million buys guaranteed.

i'm borderline on more ufc as it is. i think that would just push it right into wwe town and.. meh

Paulo bless.

Flukes exist. Guys like Edgar don't normally get KOd by guys like Ortega.

Oh, so you don't like Ortega anymore? lolol

>spicy fight between two top tier fighters
>neither of them are my boys so I'm not emotionally invested

Is there a better feeling than this? I'm referring to Tony vs Khabib btw

> 3 million buys guaranteed

Kek

i want to be him

>every guy from Germany is the Ortegaspammer

What's stopping you?

i'm white and wouldn't kill a fly

Yoel vs Paulo
Who wins?

yoel split decision

Mexican chin
Black fighting
White endurance

The perfect fighter

>not being able to take a joke
Definitely German.

>that """"banter"""
Definitely American

>Black fighting
what does that even mean

>Black Fighting
*Sucker punches you from behind while walking to the ring*

Probably means good footwork

When you have that much size advantage you can basically do whatever you want out of your opponent in the striking.

>things that weren't mentioned before the fight
T city haters BTFO

*jumps you with 7 buddies and calls you a pussy*

You're American too, autist.

german humour is no laughing matter mate

Sick burn

Yoel vs Luke

Yoel didn't even make weight

Ngannou has killer footwork my guy

Look at Edgar's frame compared to Ortega. It's not just height.

That feel when you share the board with literal underage retards that only care for mandrama and the cult of personality shit. It's not a good feel.

He kicked Yair's ass. Frankie wasn't thrown to the sharks dude.

Why are redditors so gay lmao

does his fantasy not involve Peahead winning the fight ?

I'd mark pretty hard desu

Khabib fags will be BTFO'd

That is 4th rate humor. Also, plenty of people here dumb enough to actually believe it.

Why does DC call him the king of Lafayette

Why do some fighters have one amateur fight before jumping to pro?

Just wondering, is there a rule against spanking someone's ass in the cage? Could cyborg have just dropped Yana mounted her and slapped her ass until she tapped?

I'm sure the dyke fighters get a rush from dominating pretty girls in the ring, and it would be an effective way to fuck with your opponents head. Prob wouldn't fly on a legit promo like the UFC, but maybe on a smaller regional show

retard strength confidence

It seems to work sometimes. A lot of people with 1 ammy fighter end up building up a nice streak in the pros

Spanking like light taps on the butt or Aniki style spanking?

Because Dustin screamed that at DC When he fought Bobby Green I think

I don't think there is a position you can hold an opponent in your weight class in for extended spankings. It would be easy to escape, build base, or posture up while your opponent was spanking you. It would have to be quick little spanks, which are usually the best kind anyway.

I.. uh

Look how effeminate Schaub is dressed. He is dressed like Peg Bundy from the waist down. It's disgusting. The (((fashion industry))) is trying to turn us all into a bunch of sissies. Chris Tucker in 5th Element looking ass nigga, SMDH.

should Bungo Skub host the Oscars next year?

edgar is a boxerciser shadow boxer. He telegraphs every time he throws by throwing punches from out of range as he rushes in. Even if you're taller than your opponent this gets you countered like in Holm vs shevchenko

It wasn't a fluke, Edgar wasn't in control of a single second of the fight. Terrified to shoot and he doesn't have the firepower to keep Ortega off him.

Edgar is overrated, he's got several meme wins
>Penn
>Faber
>Yair

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what is the common denominator between these people

Quick someone recommend me a fight. Having some anxiety atm and I need to take my mind off of it.

the absolute STATE of the ufc