Yes they are total faggots.

Only the ones in Toronto

This happened in my city

Yes most Canadians are fags, the politeness is just a well rehearsed cover

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo

hard to watch

real question is why America even lets them live in the first place

poor canada getting excited the only action they've had ever at least shitskins will flood your country and the fun will begin

Typical Anglo Canadian faggot.

so cringy, which has been my experience with canucks.

Fellow ottawian

Still more civil than any nigger mcdonalds incident

What was that Meninist faggot crying about anyway

GTA here. Lotsa homos no doubt.

Then theres niggers like the one in blue in the video and this guy that are equally gay and flamboyant.

What a time to be alive.

Canadians really are fat dumpy pieces of shit, but any man who calls another man "sexist" should immediately have his nuts removed. Did you see that manlet say that? Fucking faggot.

we should meet up I live in Hull :^)

>going to McDonald's in the first place
found the beta cuck

Oh pls. Canada is a reflection of the US. It just has more "democrats".

Only the ones in urbany ontario are dickless eunuchs the rest are ok

>Sup Forums goes to McDonald's

Never said anything about the place. I have not been to a Mcdonalds in over 5 years but keep telling yourself that, bitch tits. Canadians truly are degenerate scumbags.

He's a Torontonian. How did he wind up in there?

kek

It's kind of like a cross between America and Britain. If you look at the history that's what it is. Culturally that's what it is. America and Britains shitheaded teenager in a lot of ways.

t. 60%

OP, next time you link to shit where nothing actually happens, SAY THAT.

what a fucking waste of time.

every time

wtf is a chicken burger

ONTARIO EVERYBODY

>Canadian Worldstar

>are all people from Ontario like this guy?

Yes. Balkanization when?

These are people from Ontario. Sure we call them Canadian, but we also qualify it by saying 'Well, from Ontario.'

They're douchebags.

Nu-male Westerner poster from Sup Forums and Sup Forums finds out that feminism is just a sham.

His favorite anime was Berserk, and he loved The Elder Scrolls games and Battleborn and League of Legends and had a bunch of sweet-ass 'mons in Pokemon Go, I bet! :-)

God I am so fucking glad that Muslims are replacing the Western (((men))).

>autist mra leaves the house for the first time

white version of chimping out

holy shit top kek what the fuck is wrong with canadians

>You guys are being very diffucult, I'm trying to do all that I can to accomidate you.

>It's nothing personal, i'm jewish

what the fuck

If I were there I'd be the aussie required and settle the shit by myself. Yell for silence, find out what the either party wants. Fucking buy it for him if that gets him to calm his shit and for the idiocy to be over with. Be the middle man between angry person a ) and angry person b )

Whatever the fuck..Jesus christ it's a fast food joint. Service and customers alike should just calm their shit and get on with life fuck..

Seriously where are the fucking aussies when you need them. We handle our shit when necessary and not film for worl stah yo.

Something that could be handled by a descent human being but everyone was getting off on it and just letting the idiocy of both parties go on for entertainment.

the only eatable food invented by your country.

>I now must shitpost IRL

>hull
>ottawa
pick one poor french frog.

Atlantic here. I've worked with a big fat Ontarian cuck who was just like OP. Not bad people just different.

>Canada
Please change, you're an embarrassment.

I see they still have the angus burger in canada.

Maritimes are way friendlier than any other part of Canada, except the Prairies.

This shit mcdonalds is known for being full of stupid drunk fucks and homeless people. Right in the center of downtown near bars and gross cunts

>based anti feminist standing his ground against faggot jocks and some entitled cunt

What a legend. None of you autistic pussies would have the balls to do this.

It always makes me laugh when I hear Canadians say "Bud"

So did this guy call the girl a bitch and she said she won't serve him?

Why don't they record until he gets arrested. That would be fun to watch.

I hope he loses his job over this and gets pushed into suicide. that would be choice.

He behaved like a fool. Most likely both service and customer were in the wrong. Theres nothing here to praise. Just a pissing contest between two dirtbags.

All they needed was a reasonable human being to calm them down and just settle the most simplistic issue in history.

Maybe?

Thats fucked up. Foolery exists because humans are fucking tards. What you wish for could potentially harm innocents ie uninvolved women, men or children dependant on either side of idiots.

Don't sink to leftist cultish behaviour where they punish those uninvolved.

did he get shot?

In the city yeah. Out in the country no

autism shoes. What is with autist and always wearing those big ugly runners?

First time I've seen that. I would be very surprised if that dude hasn't had at least his nose broken somewhere along the line.

So what was his problem? I couldn't finish it

sounds about right, bud.

we goin' for a rip later, bud?

LMAO the nigger trying to act hard didnt expect the autistic white boy to stand his ground , he actually told the nig TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN hahahahha nigger BTFO

Every sit down I've been in, I've had no issue ordering off the kids menu. All it is to them is less food for less money, so while they're not make as much as a steak dinner would, but at the same time, they're saving inventory and stress by not having them fly off the shelf.

So yeah, that's a shitty restaurant.

Yes.

Every single Canadian is a cunt with one exception.

>canadian
>american money
>asking for Pip soda

Definitely not canadian

GIVE THIS MAN HIS CHICKEN CRISPIES

I used to think like that. But the only reason people act like this is when they go too long without being punched in the mouth

I swear to god I have half a mind to quit my job and dedicate the next month of my life finding this cunt and torturing him in a basement while this video plays on loop

"What's your illness?"
"CHRONIC HUNGER"

>Arguing with people at a McDonalds

Absolutely degenerate. At least Americans respect the golden arches.

Is that pepe the frog drawn as the mancubbus from doom shooting crap instead of fire?

Ye FOO ken MOD boot A FRIKIN cheekin BER ger DOO someTIN a BOOT it DOO sometin A boot IT

Canadians sound like a kid playing with the radio volume

>His youtube avatar

jesus christ....what a fag

The worst part is that NBs are legitimately great running shoes, when I used to run cross country they survived anything I threw at them while any other brands I tried would fall apart after a few months. Why did autists have to pick NB of all brands to latch on to?

seems like a retard

but ya civil war soon

NBs are ok. Asics are god-tier though.

Looking for cute Canadian white or Asian GF.

ordering a mcdonald's is always an ordeal for me.

there's always some incident every time i visit, usually a customer flipping their shit over an order mishap.

Between this and that Chris BB thread I'm thinking it's time to move

typical leaf can't even keep genders and pronouns consistent.

He argues like a bipolar woman. Probably had a crazy bipolar mother growing up and he picked up all this behavior

He didn't get his chicken burger, called the waitress a bitch and threw a tantrum. Everybody else was just in for the show

This is what all Ottawans act like

>Canadians think they're culturally anything like Britain

You're indistinguishable from the American left wing

>ordering a mcdonald's is always an ordeal for me.
>usually a customer flipping their shit over an order mishap.

Sup Forums's licking burger flipper boots too now?

he's just the typical white nu-male

very common here and I guess in Canada as well.

>Mr. Pib
>American Cash
>American flags

>shitposting IRL
>new balance shoes
>cargo shorts
this is a drunk Sup Forums poster

>white pants will never sit on your face and smother your sexist opinions

jdimsa

And BC

what a retard lmao
reminds me of the free citizen cringe

You would never see this in Toronto with our glorious 60 percent asian population.

I know that feel.

Want her to be yelling at me in that tom boy voice as her thighs choke the life out of me.

>we like good deals, good profit
>I'm jewish
kek

Significantly whiter and skinnier.

>cargo pants
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>people still call it Hull

m8 are you trolling or what? My grandparents live in Nepean and growing up we went for St Hubert's all the time.

I called it Gatineau and everyone else did; do you call it by its anglo name to get frenchies to sperg?

This is what happens when your Prime Minister is a Trudeau.

People just cant cope, it's like were living in bizarro world and the bad guys always win, it takes a toll on you.

eh by yer just fer a rip there bud?

oh yeah, fuckin' right

Being a skelly is emasculating and it isn't healthy, faggot.

>being skinnier than americans
>unhealthy
Fuck off monkey

Not all Canadians, but every canadian in Sup Forums

Too bad I really used to like Canada...

>marijuana illegal
>alcohol ok

>basing your opinions of countries on neet autists in an imageboard
2 stupid 4 me