Hate degeneracy

>hate degeneracy
>hate shitskin arabs
Goddamn it why does life have to be so hard. Where are all the normal people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
girlsreleased.com/?setid=45105
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/three-people-killed-in-shooting-at-swimming-pool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want all in lower picture, except white and non religious.

I say we exterminate Muslims then appropriate their culture. Just impose the same restrictions on white women.

Shitskin women would be just as impure if they were given the freedom to be.

>ban on alcohol
no thanks ahmed, I enjoy having a beer with friends form time to time.

This is a dude, isn't it? I think I've seen this faggot before in some thread.

I didn't say we appropriate all of their culture m8, just their culture surrounding women and gays.

>all in lower picture
>non religious

Choose one, faggot.

>Muslim girls are more pure and modest than western girls
Maybe the backwards zealot ones. The ones you want are just as slutty. They're just sluts in secret.

Then stop posting pictures of faggot men

>They're just sluts in secret.
On Point. Suppressed sexuality is wildest sexuality.

its a chick, forgot sauce tho

>Choose one, faggot.
Neither then

please go back to the cheese factory, I like your cheese but your shitposting just sucks.

>implying muslim women aren't sluttier than white women
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how is this a shitpost

>Flirt with German women for 2 Weeks, get a picture of her tits
>Flirt with a turkish women for a week, get a video of her fucking her """virgin""" cunt with a cucumber.

When they drop the scarf, they go full whoremode.

they all get their hymens reconstructed before marriage lol

And it will still feel like dipping a sausage into a lake. Poor Achmed who get's married to her

>checked

>muslim women
>intelligent
Someone hasn't been around them much. They're like vegetables, they have no ambitions, they don't do anything, they're just holes the men use to breed

It's not a muslim thing it's a middle-eastern thing. It's just more conservative over there. Also, not all middle easterners are Arab. Arabs are shit tier.

It wasn't until the 60s where all this marxist free love bullshit came in and made the western world a degenerate fest

It's really a stunning example of how undesirable Islam is that we're willing to put up with everything at the top just to reject it.

upper is more likely to be anal virgin than the lower

That image

>Religious
>Intelligent

Pick one and only one

No such thing as an intelligent woman.

>hates degeneracy
>frequents Sup Forums

Pick one boyo.

Higher IQ -> more self-control over instincts.

Therefore Arab women are probably more slutty than White women, ceteris paribus same social controls.

Also therefore East Asian women are most likely cold fishes.

the sexually frustrated degeneracy fag meme

I would rather date a white degenerate whore than a sandnigger trying to kill me

>clean
>intelligent
>modest
>respectful
>beautiful

Hahahaha, you haven't met many muslim women, have you?

Muslim women are the closest thing we have to angels

I agree with weedman.
You are a faggot OP

In church, at work, and raising kids.

i get on with muslim women but not men

show me a better way to get replies

So we can either choose freedom for women which leads to degeneracy, or restrictions to women which leads to a good housewife but death to anyone else who doesn't agree with me.

>non-religiious
>virgin
pick one

I've seen so many Sup Forums users fall for this Jewish race mixing meme.

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

You're being tricked by shills if you fall for this.
I've seen so many Sup Forums users fall for this Jewish race mixing meme.

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

You're being tricked by shills if you fall for this.

all these ahmeds living abroad in this thread are disgusting

>Muslim social dogma is desirable if whites do it
when will this meme die?

Find a conservative christian woman

You're probably looking for mormons. It's basically white islam minus the violence.

All women would be. This is why patriarchy is the bedrock of civilization. Women aren't civilized. They're impulsive and needy.

NOPE. They are REALLY hairy. I mean REALLY REALLY hairy. even when shaved the stubble is like sandpaper.

Maybe inbred Paki bitches. I've dated some Persian girls from decently well of families and they don't have this problem

Qt

That's why you filthy Germans want them in. Merkel, you dirty dirty little girl.

Belarus
Romania
Slovakia
Japan

They do have this weird thing were they don't count sex with non-muslims as cheating.

I saw a Muslim girl today wearing a hijab with a tank top, shorts, and flip flops. What the fuck is the point of the hijab?

I want an obedient wife/slave, that keeps my house clean while i'm at work, sucks my dick, and gives me babies.

>clean
>beautiful
>intelligent

The plot thickens, this is juicy. Maybe to encourage inter race breeding, or is that too red pill?

There's no point, religious people only feign modesty behind an ideal. I know of mormons who drink.

Not that such people don't exist, but that superficial courtesy of modest behavior is appreciated.

>Normal people
>Romania

You are gonna die single dude.
>pic very related.

This desu
Just because the muzzies get beaten into submission to their father/brothers/husband doesnt mean they're not massive fucking dindu-tier cunts with everyone else

Are you crazy?
Do you think I am not going to use a condom when I sleep with some cheating slut?

Its just women being women. Its not like white women don't have the same bullshit generator.

Women are controlled by their feelings. If they feel like doing something they rather do it and then find an excuse later. The most common one I have heard "you never asked if I had a boyfriend so it is your fault."
Muslim women are just a little easier because they already made the excuse from the get go.

>intelligent.
Nigger the don't go to fucking school they're stupid as shit they just don't speak

how dafuq does that work?

Sort of one level up of "Anal doesn't count"
Religious girls having only anal sex so they are still virgins when they marry.
They follow the same logic with muslims.
They have regular sex with non-muslims so their husband will be their first muslim partner and therefore they were still virgins.

fucking hell can you get more beta?

but the husbands will no they ain't virgins doe

are they suicidal?

girlsreleased.com/?setid=45105
it's a woman

Virginity tests are bullshit.
Your hymen can break even just riding.

Not sure about mutilated vaginas but that is not common here.

you dont have to be muslim to stop degeneracy

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/three-people-killed-in-shooting-at-swimming-pool/

whore wife and slut daughter given what they deserved by a true man.

Islam would be perfect if there were no rules for men and simply just enslaved women

EAT A DICK FAGGOTS