After every win an athlete thanks God

>after every win an athlete thanks God

why does God win every time? who can stop this madman?

god loses every time too.
if you substituted "all my hard work and the collective happenstance of the universe" for "god" it would be make sense

um God never loses. list one time an athlete blamed his loss on God. God only wins.

that one WR dropped a pass and blamed god

if they believe in god, then they look up at the sky and ask why me when they lose. it may not be as public but its the same thing

he was probably a sinner and destined for hell

>This win was all God's doing, I take no credit gosh I'm so humble
>Yes that meant God wanted your team to lose and personally favored me in this arbitrary mortal bread-and-circus but golly gee wiz how humble I am to credit the lord of the cosmos in being the architect of my victory and your defeat

this thread was literally created just to produce this redditor bait response

thanks for completing the task

god had a hard life

Unadulterated autism at its finest

the implicit assumption is that God rewards virtue with good tidings, fool. It's gay prosperity gospel and it's rampant in the very least America, and in all likelihood all throughout the Anglosphere and the rest of the west.

>God wins every time
Satan has 7 rings though

I'm an atheist and I love how fucking stupid, close-minded and autistic people like you are

>the implicit assumption is that God rewards virtue with good tidings, fool.
At the expense of others?

*dips bedora*

That's not how it works. God doesn't just make it so you win. You yourself still have to put the effort in

Eli and Foles were the only men virtuous enough to match his evil.

Brady and Bill are Catholic

Even worse

Honestly this feels kind of right, Russell Wilson had kids outside of marriage with Ciera, Matt Ryan is not religious, Cam Newton commits the sin of Pride every game, the least pious QB has lost every Super Bowl if you think about it.

> i'm a fedora-tipping loser but I'm totally not as much of a loser as this other fedora-tipper

kek