Did anyone else start to understand Sup Forums when they watch Bill Nye saves the world?

its like something just clicked in my brain suddenly. i love bill, i love science, but i realized by the third ep i was loathing 'saves the world'. i may have even been prepared to accept and forgive the progressive circle jerk the show is IF there was science there too. this show is literally what Sup Forums would create if someone asked them to satirize the extreme progressive "agenda" in todays media.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back to stormfront with you op

it was very blatant and over-the-top. that rachel bloom song was absolutely awful and only made it on the show to push an agenda

This, but unironically.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL YOURSELF

the modern left is in a civilization wide Weimar Republic right now.

I'm literally shaking right now. I saw his part about ice cream having different flavors and I smashed my tablet in a rage.

THis is LITERALLY white genocide. This hate speech needs to be cancelled NOW. Fucking kikes.

according to the mods Sup Forums owns this board now. sorry, reddit.

>it's a Sup Forums tries to teach the left a lesson by making that one mod's observer article they all read a self-fulfilling prophecy

>mfw Bill Nye is secretly red-pilled and carefully crafted this show using MKULTRA techniques to trick people into becoming red-pilled

This, but unironically

What they are doing is combining the I FUCKIN LOVE SCIENCE meme with their bullshit politics with no actual scientific merit so that anybody who disagrees is seen as a science denier which is pretty easily made fun of.

Don't let it get you down, science is important and brings us a great many things, this propaganda is just that.

This. Bill Nye is /ourkike/

I have never been so angry watching a show before. Maybe its the lack of science, the absolute perversion of what sex and gender is or maybe its total propaganda lightening up this aceeptance but I got triggered. HARD. I never wanted to throw my tv and bash it so hard after watching that filthy piece of shit. cancelled my netflix after that

this, droppin massive blue pill to force the whole audience to evaluate their life

literally Tumblr: the animation
>SJW's gang up on Cis White Male
>Force him into weird gay orgy until he likes it
>SCIENCE!

blatant and over the top dont even come close as descriptors. it was like getting ass fucked. i am as liberal as they come but i was physically disgusted by the entire ordeal. i laugh thinking about how it must have seemed to conservatives. like mind rape

It's like a real life mde skit

>hey guise maybe Sup Forums isn't so bad after all!

t. Sup Forums shill

white guy saves the world

The show is ridiculously awful, I wouldn't be surprised if it were massive false operation to discredit gender theory.

But probably the people who made it are just massive idiots.

When is Sup Forums going to learn to #bashthefash ?

at least you neckbeards would finally have sex

based reddit post

This is the only logical explanation.

DELETE THIS. THIS NETFLIX SHIT IS LITERAL GENOCIDE

no
netflix has shat out several attempts at click bait things.
this is almost certainly intentional.

>11145555.png
>the fat autistic redditor is back

"THERE ARE A MILLION GENDERS AND IF YOU DONT AGREE THEN YOU ARE A STUPID ANTISCIENCE REDNECK PIECEC OF SHIT"

>i didn't care for the new bill nye show

YOU ARE A LITERAL NAZI GO BACK TO YOUR NAZI WEBSITE, NAZI

>massive false operation to discredit gender theory.
>implying gender theory doesn't discredit gender theory just by trying to be a thing

soon you'll realize that Sup Forums is always right.

this, but ironically

>if you don't like this super progressive show, you're a nazi
cuz screaming nazi when someone disagrees with you worked SO well last election...

Stop being straight

fuck straights and fuck cis people

Stop circlejerking or I'll spam this thread with BLACKED cunny baneposts

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY WHITE PEOPLE SUCK AS I WALK AROUND IN A ROOM FULL OF THINGS INVENTED BY WHITE PEOPLE WEARING CLOTHING FROM WHITE CULTURE AND BASH WHITE PEOPLE FOR APROPRIATING ASIAN CULTURE.

I am a Jew
Cut off your White shrimp dick
Give handjobs to strangers and have anal sex
It's evolution

>Yes, Rachel! That's the right message!

>BLACKED
I want a black bull to breed my wife with superior seed from his BBC.

I can smell the POO from here.

I'd gladly fap to that.
Please go on with the spam.

WAAH EVIL JEW PERSON HURT MY FEE-FEES I WANT HIM TO GO AWAAAAYYY WAAAAAAH

>BLACKED cunny posts

d-don't! I-i d-do n't want to see that. ha-ha s-sick bastard d-don't post t-that ha-ha

Stop not chopping your penis off

can you feel it? can you feel how the crybaby lefties are losing the fight? bill nye and colbert are literally saving this board

I've understood Sup Forums for a long time. Even back when it was /new/ and moot shut us down for being too awesome.

Seeing Billy Nye's show merely confirmed what I've known for a long time "Sup Forums is always right"

I must say that I view science advocates with a lot more suspicion now. I hope NSF gets their funding yanked.

Now you see to politicization with modern media, they are afraid of the inedible move to online.

Admit it, he had nice thighs.

>Sup Forums is always right

t. Sup Forums

You have to remember that a lot of Sup Forums is muslims masquerading as conservatives under the cloak of antisemitism.

There used to be a time where Palestinians and Jews were both hated on Sup Forums and the only solution to their struggle was to deus vult them all

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums?

>t. Sup Forums

t. /o/

>Waaaaaaah Netflix has a streaming only TV show that advocates liberal POVs!
>HOW FUCKING DARE THEY!!?

If it's such an issue for you, why not just tune out instead of crying about a TV show you don't want to or need to watch with science and politics in it having an opposing opinion from you?

I mean, according to you people Bill was never good in the first place.

>t. /pol
t. Sup Forums

>muslims masquerading as conservatives under the cloak of antisemitism
wow you covered almost all your hated demographics, except antifa :(

DUCK OFF BARHNOLD DRUMPLE F*GS

Because we want to destroy your propaganda.

Why do you hate Bill Nye? He's our jewish ally you retards

He tricked me into chopping off my penis and replacing it with a bagel

>we
Good luck with that, lol

>advocates liberal POVs
i advocate liberal pov. saves the world doesnt advocate a liberal pov, it weaponizes it and jams it up the viewers ass, repeatedly
>If it's such an issue for you, why not just tune out instead of crying about a TV show you don't want to or need to watch with science and politics in it having an opposing opinion from you?
like i said, i love bill and science and was excited as fuck for this show. and instead of a show about science i get some sjw circle jerk. nice reddit spacing by the way. fuck off back there will youi?

mfw I realized Sup Forums is always right meme is true.

seriously it's 2017 why do racists still exist?!

>implying I don't hate many more demographics than just Jews, Muslims, and Antifa.

I think we've been doing a good job actually.

This. Despite only having a bachelor's degree in engineering, Bill Nye is actually a genius. He doesn't really believe his nonsense solutions will work, but he does believe in the threat that humans pose to the environment. The only way he sees of fixing it is by perfectly recreating the social conditions that led to the Third Reich.
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

It was pretty disgusting yeah, but Nye has literally been on the DNC payroll for quite a while now.

The historical greats of science are generating their own power source from the amount of grave-spinning going on.

You know I'm all for being a degenerate bi, tranny loving, bdsm fuckhead. But seriously, there's a reason the community establishes boundaries and discusses what they're comfortable with in private before indulging. because someone who doesn't have a particular fetish doesn't want to see that shit. And I, unlike the dipshits who made this show, understand that we should keep to ourselves. Not out of shame or anything, but because no one wants to see that shit the same way I don't want to see some fat burly dude shaking his hairy balls in my face. It's just common courtesy, which these retards seem to have forgotten.

wooow you must be an expert on hating people; is that why you don't have any friends apart from your Sup Forums circlejerkers? ;(

This is kinda what I was thinking. There's no way that someone could make something so outrageously bad and in-your-face on political agenda and not be unaware about it. Bill knows. This bullshit will redpill people hard.

You fags should stop fighting Sup Forums and realise that even if right now they are semi-Reddit cancer they want what's best for you. Sup Forums is always right isn't just a maymay. Once you descend down the rabbit hole you start to understand just how deep it goes in regards to these stupid hyper-liberal agendas and the interconnected circle of powerful executives, politicians and media personalities who back, propagandize and disseminate this shit. Feminism, progressivism, LGBTism, they are all just individual heads of the same Marxist hydra.

That doesn't mean embrace blanket rightism, just fucking read and make up your own mind. That's what we're all about. Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber or a circlejerk. There are more "BLUMPF BTFO" and "Sup Forums will defend this" shillcunt threads rallying against the status quo than otherwise on that board.

>gender is really important you guys, even though it's a social construct! Respect each other!
>race doesn't mean anything you guys, it's a social construct! Respect each other!

What kind of double think is this?

Wow, Sup Forums sure is a shitty board, thank god my home board is better

>left wing parties are getting fucked up all over the west; hemorrhaging power
>old, seemingly unshakeable institutions losing credibility and relevance; facing economic warfare which is starting to show a good habit of forcing them to change their tune
>every demonstration, every episode, every biased news article, every virtue signaling tweet just leads more people against them

>staring down your nose at the toe of a giant that's poised to crush you

The arrogance of the far left is really something else.

>A science show with no science, hosted by a guy with a BA in eng.

What could go wrong??

>the far left

These people are moderates though. They're just fucking insane.

Oh it one of those thread huh ?

HEY MOM LOOK I'M CIRCLEJERKING WITH MY FACELESS FRIENDS ON THE INTERWEBZ XDDD

>hating people is bad
You cannot truly love unless you can hate.

Or maybe by calling this socal shit science he is going to make the normal population anti-science and will plunge us into another dark age.

u Sup Forums aswell?

Traps are not gay

you could change that to right wing and still be correct. America's gone full retard on both sides

No i stopped using Sup Forums after 2011

>watched Bill Nye
>now a creationist
FUCK SCIENCE

I consider myself a progressive liberal, basically a social democrat. I couldn't stand the show. Its going to become an altright meme anytime trans rights or climate change is brought up, and its easily done more harm for the progressive agenda than good

good for you

hahahah man the future is fucked

No it just was another confirmation of what I believed, Sup Forums is always right

>talking to a qt
>this show comes up and she mentions the musical number negatively
>for a moment I think maybe it's because she sees the bullshit
>turns out she said it was a nice message but the performance was awful

She was right about the second part but still..

>I consider myself a progressive liberal
sure you are :)

this show was probably slapped together by some idiot who read Sup Forums and thought it represented everyone, so now they're "fighting back" against something that was pointlessly small before they brought it up

This, but ironically.

He is right about whole foods types feeling all spiritual and shit because they burn some gonesh sticks

>yfw the illurmenati is pushing people towards embracing fascism by force feeding us this faggotry

>Sup Forums is always right

While they certainly are right on a few things, how many "SKY KING SKY KING HAPPENING NOW" threads get made per day?

I-Is it w-working, bros?