Why can't conservatives use their own music? Like Ted Nugent, and...uh

Why can't conservatives use their own music? Like Ted Nugent, and...uh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIM1ufDaTbE
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/david-bowie-once-praised-hitler-but-he-was-always-changing-his-tune/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
youtu.be/_zPv9EpdaxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xw0Uedm04aw
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
youtube.com/watch?v=GEvD8d8mcYg
youtube.com/watch?v=zvt8G2uT9Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=GEo8IrU5MQk
youtube.com/watch?v=dUKfbgp4p-4
youtube.com/watch?v=dsh9xzTCFRk
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure there will be plenty more tears and teeth-gnashing when the royalty check arrives in the mail.

right wing musicians are a minority. most are left

>republicans paying for anything

They're the jew party. You really think they'll pay anything they don't need to?

That's the point. As are most scientists, sculptures, painters, philosophers...

As if they weren't crazy enough, now they'll have to listen to a 24 hour loop of Cat Scratch Fever.

Wahhh someone used my song i published to the public wahh wahh they exposed my music to thousands of people, some of which may have never heard it before wahh free advertisement wahh

De Vinci was a cock sucker too. MYT

youtube.com/watch?v=LIM1ufDaTbE

Hillarys music

>Right wing musicians
Bach
Mozart
Wagner
Chopin
Clapton
Bowie
>Left wing musicians
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga

[citation needed]

They should use Eric Clapton music I'm sure he'd appreciate
great musician and redpilled as fuck

(((Trump))) isn't paying royalties for a thing he can just declare bankruptcy again and never pay denbts

Milo is releasing a solo album amirite

Why don't they just put on some Richard Wagner or something, he'd probably be pro-Trump.

Not an argument

Metallica?

It's really funny to me that these retards give out their music for mass licensing and then complain when someone they don't like inevitably buys into the license and uses it

And fuck them, their dad (of two of them I think) was conservative and probably would have liked trump

>As are most [modern] scientists, sculptures, painters, philosophers...
Fixed. Although scientists (excluding pseudo-scientists like anthologists and climate scientists) and philosophers or generally pretty right wing/neutral.

Show me a physicist that wasn't a tv "scientist" that voiced an opinion on politics.

Philosophers obviously run the entire spectrum.

Also every person of note from the 1930s on back would be considered a horrible racist bigot in the current year.

>Bowie
>right wing
Bowie strikes me as someone who was too transcendent to give a fuck about politics

Wagner is automatically associated with Hitler by default. That might get negative publicity. He should go for Debussy or Chopin instead.

Quit your bitchin' nigger and just let things be
You're messin' up big time take it from me
Quit your bitchin' nigger or you'll get your due
'Cause the Ku Klux Klan will come-a-callin' on you!

DADADADADADADA

As long as he payed royalty fee's.
Trump didn't do nuffin.

>Wagner is automatically associated with Hitler by default.
So is Trump and he got the nom.

Being casually racist is pretty hip right now, why not take full advantage of it?

>Bowie
Gonna need a source on that unless you're blowing smoke up our asses

He was a nazi occultist.
And had hard on for uncle dolf.

David Bowie = Julius Evola

spectator.co.uk/2016/01/david-bowie-once-praised-hitler-but-he-was-always-changing-his-tune/

I prefer this use of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

>Arriving back in drab, grey, strike–ridden Britain from America in 1975, he said the country needed a good dose of fascism. Asked to elucidate, he said: ‘I believe very strongly in fascism… Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars.’ He also lambasted declining moral standards, adding: ‘You’ve got to have an extreme right-wing front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up.’

>And then there was his disdain for the ordinary man, the plebs: ‘See the mice in their million hordes/From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads.’ None of that stuff got any airtime, oddly enough. It didn’t match the template — creative liberationist!

Except Trump always legally licenses these songs, which prompted Neil Young to apologize to Trump in one of these incidents

>scientists
Scientists tend to be moderate with right leanings, they just know better than to voice it if they are because it loses them research funding.
>philosophers
Like fucking who? Seriously, I can't think of a single leftist thinker worth a damn who hasn't been dead for decades. I guess maybe Chomsky?

>neil young
>implying southern men need him around anyhow

>control f
>no kid rock

Sup Forums confirmed for Democrats

Earth Wind and Fire is on fucking Spotify, anybody can play their music.

You think the party of "pray away the gay", "gender is biological" and "climate change is a hoax" is the party of science?

Bowie fanboy here

Bowie in his early career was extremely interested in the occult, one big manifestation of this was Nazi symbology and mythology. He loved reading about Hitler and collecting Nazi artifacts, even being arrested in his Berlin years for travelling into Poland with a bunch of Nazi memorabilia.

While high on a shit load of drugs, he went into detail on his appreciation for Hitler, citing him as being 'the first true rockstar' and saying Britain 'needed a fascist'.

He would later dismiss these things as him being in the character of the Thin White Duke, later in his life he fought to have more black representation on MTV and even married Somali fashion model Iman.

TL:DR in his early career he was really into Hitler/Nazis (and into the occult his whole career), but later in his life he really supported blacks on MTV and married a Somali model, plus he pioneered cross dressing and destroying gender boundaries
Though, he never really came out as supporting either the left wing or right wing, officially.

t. Bowie fan

Muse?

We're all forgetting one musician in particular...

Sex is biological. The distinction between gender and sex is anti-rationalist new-speak.

Spotify licenses are probably for personal use only and not for any sort of public exhibition.

Why do liberal musicians blindly sell rather than have legal say over their art....oh yeah money and fame is what matters to them. Practically whores.

>I heard old Neil put her down.

I'm not a Republican.

>implying gender isn't biological
>implying homosexuality is a valid lifestyle
>implying we have the computer power to accurately model the climate

>psychology
Good goy.

...You don't know how licensing laws work, do you?

You're agreeing to private use only. Broadcasting is strictly illegal. Same when you purchase a movie.

Every election drug addict musicians whine when a politician uses their song and every election no one really gives a shit. Musicians used to be cripples and women for a reason

Well you can't have such opinions after the 80s.
If you wanted to keep your dream job as world star singer.

>good goy

says the Israeli cock sucker.

>private use only
How does one define this? If I play their music at an open-door party, is that private use? What about an invitation-only party? What about a party with a cover charge to get in the door?

The point is that it's all kikery, pure and simple.

I don't recall stating any political positions.

Not even Chomsky, Pasolini was a comunist italian faggot, but he was a thinker no doubt. Camus is really nice, too. And that's it, 20th century leftist thinking who is worth a read.

You won't be voting Trump then?

It's hilarious seeing you Stormfront retards think you have a friend in Trump and Pence.

Singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, producer, actor, painter, businessman...

Why can't there be more libshits like Neil Young? He doesn't give a fuck if Trump uses his music.

Smashing Pumpkins

youtu.be/_zPv9EpdaxQ

No. I am. He's the closest to my positions. Technically the Constitution Party is the closest but they will never, ever win. Trump is the last change for a FUCKING WHITE MALE president. He's a civic nationalist which is a step in the right direction towards ethnonationalism. Baby steps.

And I wish the Israelies all the best. We just won't be funding them or kissing Soros' feet anymore.

Godspeed Jews. Leave us alone or get in the oven.

I'm a big fan of Bowie and also of Johnny Cash.
I've contrasted their last works as they both knew they were dying.
Cash- Christian, spiriitually heavy yet uplifting final works
Bowie- ??, terrified

A mix of scared, optimistic, brave, etc
I think Blackstar is him trying to turn his death into art, one last art piece for his fans.

Clapton
Bowie
Literally any big name country/bluegrass outfit in US

well whatever music I mean I get EWF not wanting them to use their music but it's not like they actually own it so they can't really say anything, they can collect their ascap check and get paid to say they wish Trump didn't use it though

I'm sure the headline is going to put a few more butts in seats during their current tour

Waahhh, all this unexpected royalty money fell into my lap, waahhhh.
Donald Trump is making music great again, waahhhh. My celebrity life is sooo hard, wahhhh.
youtube.com/watch?v=xw0Uedm04aw

those guys are and were degenerate junkie homosexual deviants

fucking Clapton got stoned and let his baby fall out a window, yeah tears in heaven great song, totally worth being so stoned my child falls out a window

Strawman? He called me a goy ironically. lol learn to ready buddy.

>Constitution party
Traitors.

We could use some better music.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

>Show me a physicist that wasn't a tv "scientist" that voiced an opinion on politics.
The Reference Frame
Literally the entire blog is conservative political rants with physics sprinkled throughout.
You can see from Lumo's various complaints that a lot of physicists are leftists.
See, for example, his post about Lenny Susskind's opposition to Trump (apparently anything even vaguely looking like a link is spam, but I'm sure you can find it)

Wagner?

>Not playing Goyim Goddess
youtube.com/watch?v=GEvD8d8mcYg

>Traitors.

coming from a hillary cuck, get the fuck out of here

>b-b-but i don't support her

kill yourself. the fact that you FAGGOTS are too scared and embarrassed to even admit you support the cunt just shows how truly despicable she is.

I went to a Trump and they literally played Elton John for an hour and a half while we waited. I'm guessing he does that just to piss Elton off?

I wasn't being ironic. Psychology is a Jewish science.
>traitors
Can't be a traitor in your eyes? With your magic genders, sodomy, and angry sun god?

As a scientist I can tell you you're wrong ;)

>poor libshits still don't understand chapter 11 bankruptcy laws

I don't want to fundamentally change the country. That makes you a traitor. The Constitution Party wants to destroy the federal government and fracture the country into a state-system first and foremost. That makes you a traitor as clear as day. Anti-government, anti-military, pro-militias.

Actually while he was using at the time, that was why he was not living with his son. It was actually the mothers and her friend housekeeper that lived with the son and left the window open because the housekeeper was doing cleaning.

Neil Young, Adele, and the surviving members of Queen (who nobody gives a fuck about) have made the same request

>scientists, sculptures, painters, philosophers...

what are cushy academic jobs subsidised by government handouts for five hundred alex

Is this thread supposed to imply that musicians are also intellectuals by default?

Nope. I'm implying you can't be socially regressive and expect to flourish culturally.

>A country is it's government

A country is it's people and the ideals it stands for, the government is a grudging concession for the sake of keeping order.

When the government no longer upholds the will of the people then it must either be revised or removed.

You don't need "authorization" to cover a song.

>science is an all-encompassing black and white field

Ok good. Because most musicians are dumbasses with tunnel vision worldviews.

t. bassist

Why do libshits get so upset when conservatives use their music? I'd be flattered if anyone used my music, regardless of their politics.

These people are so fucking petty it's unreal.

All it implies is what I've always known: most musicians are idiots in politics. t. Brother of musician

based, underrated post

your itunes must be boring as fuck

My nigga.

>inb4 their tour bus crashes

Nah man, haven't you heard the Anal Cunt song about this unparalleled tragedy? Conor Clapton committed suicide because Eric Clapton sucks

Meme magick spares no one.

I know a former International Harvester.
Ultra leftist hippie type.
Wouldn't piss on Neil if he were on fire.
Terrible human according to him.

>right-wing music
youtube.com/watch?v=zvt8G2uT9Ec

>left-wing music
youtube.com/watch?v=GEo8IrU5MQk

>right-wing music
youtube.com/watch?v=dUKfbgp4p-4

>left-wing music
youtube.com/watch?v=dsh9xzTCFRk

>As are most scientists
No they aren't. I swear of all the retarded things Liberals believe this is one of the stupidest
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk