WHAT HAVE I BECOME

WHAT HAVE I BECOME..
theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report
bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/43280081

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U
wbur.org/onlyagame/2017/06/30/tour-de-france-maurice-garin-peter-cossins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet the only clean cyclist is that african

Can knighthoods be revoked?

yes, but usually only for people who have ruined lots of lives like bankers doing dodgy deals or Robert Mugabe

All of them probably do it.

>yfw your legacy goes down the toilet

also:

Wiggins has promised that: “I’m going to have my say on that very soon.”

#DRAMA

>Sir Wiggins

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

"This does not constitute a violation of the World Anti-Doping Agency code, but it does cross the ethical line”

lol. armstrong-fags assblasted that wiggo will keep his tdf title

unlike Froome's soon-to-be established violation

didn't we have this same thread years ago? deju vu or am i insane

hardly a surprise, all athletes take stuff, then when they find out the next months ban list they move onto something else

its no coincidence all of our cyclists happen to have asthma

They're all on drugs. Look it up.

>its a level playing field

"wiggo" is a cheating bell-end who deserves to lose his yellow jersey and his olympic medals.

Fuck him.

Fuck cavendish too

Wiggins did literally nothing wrong

Why the fuck are bankers getting knighthoods in the first place?

braaaaap

when will Man city, Phelps, Bolt, Ledecky, Messi, Ronaldo and German olympic team be exposed

Is cyclism like MMA?

>fighter A gets caught
>fighter B says "cheaters are terrible people. Shame on you, A. All natty here"
>fighter B gets caught
>fighter C says "cheaters are terrible people. Shame on you, B. All natty here"
>fighter C gets caught
>etc

>team sky's house of cards finally beginning to tumble
not surprised desu

>anonymous sources
lol it's probably some butthurt frenchie

They're all clearly on the gas tho

POOBA STILL ON WTF

>triamcinolone

what a pussy.
he should have gone balls deep with EPO, HGH and roids.

Men on bikes may have used performance enhancing drugs. Shocking.

>MPs conclude
...what the fuck it got to do with them?

>MPs
They barely know how to wipe their own arses, what do they know about cycling?

>what do they know about cycling?
What everyone knows, that the sport is a mess.

Wait, he became a "Sir" after he won? Thats embarassing. Can the Satanist Queen remove his title?

>didn’t break any rules

What’s the ploblem?

sky's entire thing was this whole no tolerance "we're gonna win clean" bollocks

hopefully the team folds

Wiggins is leaking this info himself to make Sky look bad and increase likelihood of a Froome suspension. 4D chess la. He hates Froome
At the end of the day Wiggins dindu nuffin, it was just "unethical". Froome literally failed a test

It's interesting that the government haven't actually proven that he took these steroids yet are claiming he did.

Wiggins should due the cunts if they can't support their accusations.

That was the Fancy Bears leaks

when do we find out froome-dogs fate?

they don't have to "prove" anything

balance of probabilities is they're all lying cunts and they've not even lied very well

dude. he had really bad hayfever and his kids are getting bullied at school.

i'll enjoy laughing at all the weekend warriors dressed up in their full sky gear this season.

Obviously, you can't win the tour de france without doping.

FACT

O RLY?

Now for pretty much every athlete who has competed in the Olympics to be exposed.

just didnt get caught

Greg Lemond is the only natty winner

>they don't have to "prove" anything
Actually, they do.

>Obviously, you can't win the tour de france without doping.
Not today anyway. It may have been clean back in 1903.

Shit, the were probably on Crystal meth and opium back then

>Robert Mugabe was knighted
>the absolute state of britcucks

In 1994 I think it was. Same shit Spielberg has

>england is nowhere in cycling for decades
>london olympics comes along
>suddenly a generation of english cyclists are dominating all events
get's you thinking

And unknighted now

Olympic Cyclists from Great Britain when?

>england is nowhere in cycling for decades
>london olympics comes along
Except for the medals won in Beijing, Athens and Sydney.

Stupid paki.

Track cycling is not real cycling 2bf

No but it's a good way to score easy medals when you have state run doping program like England. Now the cheating's been uncovered and they still act like they were winning legit medals and events. scum

don't forget the rounder wheels

>cycling is not cycling

>state run doping program like England
At least two things wrong here. Christ.

>cycling
>drugs
If only anyone gave a shit.

>PFFFF
as natty as pantani
or lupo alberto

>britcheats

Wiggins is Australian-Belgian.

Yeah burger, they're only copying you after all. All these brainless monkey "events" where doping makes all the difference is how USA, UK and China inflate their medal tally. You're all about as subtle as Lance Armstrong

froome is african

Why do singers and actors gets them? Why have Terry Wogan and Alex Ferguson got them?

Even an ardent monarchist would have to admit the whole thing has been debased.

>Not today anyway. It may have been clean back in 1903.
Lol no. There is this false idea that cycling has 'become' dirty, but it was far far worse in the early days, infact it was encouraged by the organisers. Early official race pamphlets stipulated that riders had to supply their own drugs. They mostly used nitroglycerine, cocaine and ether. Stages where up to 500km long.

they also took strychnine

doesn't Jimmy Savile still have his?

Give all dopers (including Armstrong) their titles back or fucking END this pathetic sport. Who the fuck is still watching this pretending it's clean?

Seriously, a thousand hours of this every year on Eurosport, not to mention the Tour de France in an extra two or three channels every year, 5 hours a day. Do the cycling authorities have CIA documents or illuminati information ready to be divulged if this sport isn't protected? Why can't it die?

youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U

everyone does it

> I'M A COOL CYCLIST BECAUSE I'VE GOT A LIAM GALLAGHER HAIRCUT & WEAR FRED PERRY

fuck off

>thousand hours of this every year on Eurosport, not to mention the Tour de France in an extra two or three channels every year, 5 hours a day.

what the FUCK is wrong with Portuguese sports channels

the only natty winner

Yes. But anyone who understands the Honours system knows the Order of the British Empire decorations don't really mean much.

He and Sky acted holier than thou claiming to be cleanest of them all and having never even seen a needle in his entire life. That's why most are so pissed at Sky desu.

It's because cycling is a patrician sport.

Except those French losers. They have been so brainwashed by their cucked media. They will never ever win the Tour de France again.

Money, dear boy... god, take knighthood grants away from the politicians and give it back to the Queen, where it belongs.

That's the Order of Merit

shows your lack of education, simbabwe was hailed as the fastest growing state in africa in the first years of his rule. it all went down the drain when he was forced to appease his stupid followers with a land reform which lead to a white exodus

It wasn't a question of being "clean" or "dirty". People could do whatever the fuck they wanted. They would drink champagne and other shit.
There were of course real cases of cheating, like when that one guy decided to take the train instead of actually riding his bike.

>like when that one guy decided to take the train instead of actually riding his bike.
kek

>like when that one guy decided to take the train instead of actually riding his bike.
KEK

There's never been a natty cyclist in the top 10 of the TDF in the last 30 years. It's a joke of a sport. Professional weightlifting is more of a sport.

I understand why celebrities get them. Public figures an inspiration to many and admired by millions. It's only right that people like Attenborough get formal recognition.
What's some unknown wanker banker done to deserve one? They hand out honours willy nilly these days. I bet they even throw in a few token blacks

2 years ago some cyclists and cyclocross people showed their medical forms and I'm pretty sure 3/4 had some form of 'prescribed' cortisone on it.

>There were of course real cases of cheating, like when that one guy decided to take the train instead of actually riding his bike.
That is hilarious. Apparently cheating and cycling have always been synonymous.

wbur.org/onlyagame/2017/06/30/tour-de-france-maurice-garin-peter-cossins
>“He won it again. And he cheated even more than he did in the first race, and pretty much everyone around him was cheating as well,” Cossins says. “There were riders throwing tacks down, nails and other stuff on the roads, so that the rivals punctured. There were people getting onto trains and jumping between cities on trains. There were riders getting towed by motor bikes and motor cars.”

>“They would trail a thin piece of wire right behind a motor car, which, at one end, had a cork fixed on to the end of it,” Cossins explains. “And the rider would wedge the cork between his teeth. And then get towed along with this thing, this wire, pulling him along.”

>What's some unknown wanker banker done to deserve one?
Nothing really. That's part of the corruption that exists within the Honours system. Brown envelopes if you know what I mean.

Wiggins is a cunt who is the Stevie Me Gerrard of cycling. He hates Froome because Froome is better than him and wants to take Froome down

Can't wait for the US to get exposed hard. Nike dopes all our runners and all our swimmers "have asthma", it's disgusting. Not to mention all the ADHD drugs for our gymnasts.

fuck wiggins
fuck froome
fuck sky
fuck all brits

>fuck all brits
Yes, please.

willing to give Wiggo the benefit of the doubt tbqh, since he has been pretty outspoken against Sky for the past few years

based germanposter

Makes me wonder if Axel Mercx only looked like an average rider because he was the only guy not cheating.

why would he not cheat if all the others are?

Erm, our track and field athletes have already been shown to be massive dopers. It's not like we're alone, though.

>Not to mention all the ADHD drugs for our gymnasts.
Pretty much like so many winter athletes having "asthma."

The bike change up Alpe d'Huez was suspicious af.

Sorry Telegraphe/Galibier.

Here is Cadel with his wife's son

>In January 2012, the couple adopted their son Robel, from Ethiopia, at the age of six months.[51]
Ah fuck, you weren't kidding.
DROPPED

>Cycling as a """"""sport"""""
There's a reason the term 'cycle' is referred to doing roids, fuck off to /o/

Just using this thread to dump this fantastic news