Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. Just thought i'd visit. I've never been here before

Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. Just thought i'd visit. I've never been here before.
I'm not a huge sports guy, but I do like keeping college basketball and football on in the background. I don't keep track of stats, or even have a favorite team, but its still neat to watch these guys playing thier asses off, trying to get noticed by the big leagues.
Thats how it works right? College players bust thier ass in hopes for the big league guys to take notice of them?
It always feels like they're trying harder than the proffesional leagues, and they're more entertaining to watch.
Anyway, hope you guys have a great night.

remember we are part of the holy trinity. we have to stick together

Pure teenage cancer
No wonder this board is shit now

>Sup Forums here
post cunny's

im 42

This 100%

Sup Forums has always been shit since 2011 though

This

>muttposting

>i have only one interest
A Scandanavian being this boring? Hard to believe

>Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

>Having anything to do with that leftist cuckfest
No thanks Jeff

>tfw lived just in time to witness prime baneposting

/lit/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums are the only acceptable boards.

the line between Sup Forums and Sup Forums disappeared at least two years ago

its more or less the same posters and same community just on different boards

This guy's alright.

>Sup Forums

Top kek. Those fuckers are among the biggest tryhards ever. Pathetic losers.
>hey man, let's listen to Electric Wizard unironically and pretend to like it just because muh Sup Forums community

holy mother of cringe

>/light/
>/moo/
>good
needlessly pretentious asshole detected

Only visit Sup Forums desu

He looks like a happy fella

>their are newfriends in this thread that don't know Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always been sister boards and that when the mods chased away Sup Forums's best posters, many of them moved to Sup Forums

This. Nothing against other boards, some of them have useful communities. But I've been here since the beginning and fuck everywhere else.

Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/ck/ is all you need 2bh

>Sup Forums used to be liberal
when did this falsehood start? look up the archives from a decade ago and you'll see that the site was even more racist and politically incorrect than it is now

I tried Sup Forums because I love music but those guys are awful. /lit/ is nearly as toxic a combination of pretentiousness and ignorance. For me its only /diy/ and /vr/, besides Sup Forums now, with some very selected topics on Sup Forums occassionally. Specially /diy/ has consistently proven to be the good people's board of choice.

based

It was mostly banter and people didn't ruin every single goddamn thread with their idiotic race and flag baiting. If you were here you'd know that.

>Sup Forums here
Your board is a shithole full of elitist neckbeards and nu-Sup Forums migrants

I fucking wish Sup Forums was full of elitists. It hasn't been an elitist board in years. Now it's just a dumping ground for capeshit and Star Wars.