The queen could legally declare war on the entire world and start a global nuclear holocaust and the British wouldn't...

>the queen could legally declare war on the entire world and start a global nuclear holocaust and the British wouldn't stop her
>the queen could legally commit a terrorist attack in a foreign country and she couldn't be arrested
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXHqpTT3exk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb frogposter

No.
YOU are the dumb one. You give someone who is old and ugly the nuclear codes.

>who is 70 something years old orange potato man

thatsthejoke.jpg

It would be pretty easy too become a republic if something like that happens and then i dunno cunt punt her or or something

>the queen could legally commit a terrorist attack in a foreign country and she couldn't be arrested

Not in a foreign country. On here own soil maybe but I doubt here in France we would think twice before arresting the queen if she killed someone.

Wouldn't she have diplomatic immunity?

That'd be a declaration of war lad

You really want that 6th republic badly don't you?

Diplomatic immunity doesn't not protect from everything.

If really she represents Britain in her action then she is the one doing the declaration of war by killing a french citizen.
If she is responsible for her own actions then no reason to start a war.

>she couldn't be arrested
she's not the queen of your country, of course you can arrest her.
if you don't mind giving Britain a diplomatic insult casus belli

You seem to think that the queen of england has a special legal status outside of Britain.
Actually once she crosses the channel she is just a nobody as far as the french law is concerned.

and rightly so

So what?

Her position is literally Gods will, any action she takes is her divine right. Get over it.

You're an absolute idiot
She is seen as at least on par with a leader of a foreign country

Thomas Hobbes please go

Diplomatic immunity. Most you can do is ask her to leave or you risk war, same if your leader came to our country and tried to start a jihad. Of course, if you are perfectly willing to go to war, you can kill or capture as a prisoner of war.

>not having a king
disgusting

THE NUCLEAR COOOODEEEESS

But I voted for Gary Johnson.

A lolibertarian. You guys are a walking meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXHqpTT3exk

>>>/420chan/

I'm sure an Australian knows how Gary Johnson is anyway.

We know our memes.

As is her divine right.

I see no problem.

She is the f queen, what did you expect?

They do because if there's one thing you realize on Sup Forums is that Aussies and Yuropoors are strangely obsessed with America given how they claim we're so irrelevant and shitty. I mean, I don't sit around concerning myself with the results of the last Estonian election, yet there are hordes of Yuropoors who claim to know every last facet of American politics and who I should and shouldn't vote for. And don't get me started on their odd fixation on whether Americans are or aren't circumcised. Dunno about you, but I'm not in the habit of giving much thought to other men's penises.

b-but john oliver and piers morgan talk about politics and when i watch them i feel informed cause their accent makes them sound intelligent!

Umm

We take an interest in American politics because American politics affect us. Our foreign policy is basically "do whatever America wants us to do" plus some extra shit in SEA where we're actually relevant enough to be able to manage things ourselves. What goes on in America means a lot to the average Australian, so naturally our media covers a lot of it.

>why do other Westerners actually follow news that's not just restricted to their own country. Please stop trying to be informed