Satan appears in front of you with an offer

Satan appears in front of you with an offer.

You may found and lead a white (or race of your choosing) island nation of 10,000 people. The land has decent resources and governments recognize you as a legitimate nation.

BUT

You are completely neutered. No sex or sexual pleasure.

Would you take the deal? How will you run the country? You are allowed to have children in the future though, because of science n shiet.

Other urls found in this thread:

super-smart.eu/article.pl?id=0494&lang=fr&fromid=GG132&gclid=CLHUmpb7hM4CFcIK0wod-HAPCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As we've learned from Faust, never make deals with the devil.

Checked

/Thread

>be part mystery meat
>shouldn't breed in a while society anyway

win-win.

Keket vult.

It's just a question

I got chronic IBS anyway, stopped fucking 2 years ago.

id take it no problem, that hitler took no wife and focused 100% on his people is the reason i like him so much anyway.

bring unity to the whole world,

what do you choose OP, do you join the unity, or do you die?

So how would you lead your people?

Yep.

I always knew satan was swiss.

To answer, fuck that.

There's no point in absolute power without the ability to produce heirs or have fun with your wives.

you would have heirs (because "science n shiet")...but yeah, i agree

so it's the sex part thats holding you back right?

no, because fuck satan

I would do it, but only if I was also granted good leadership skills and a vast intellect. I wouldn't make a good leader with my current stats. Also remove my ADD and allow me to focus on whatever I choose

of course i would do it

>my personal interests are more important then my nation
when you think like this you should never reproduce in the first place

That's the shittiest fucking offer I've ever heard in my life.

Why would I want to lead some tiny worthless island nation? Fuck off Satan, at least offer me a relevant territory, I wouldn't even take that offer for free.

If we are not capable of feeling sexual pleasure, then we wouldn't miss it. As long as we can still produce children then its fine. In fact, if we can scientifically produce children then we can even make it an island of just men and completely eliminate the source of all problems. All pros and no downsides, where do I sign up?

>making a deal with the devil
>being this retarded

There will always be a catch. The rest of the white race would probably be muslim or would also be neutered like you. Not to mention you're going to suffer eternity burning alive in hell in the pitch darkness never ever being able to die.

>or race of your choosing

I choose Tyranids so I can end this fucking planet once and for all.

Also, the neutering is painless and there are no hormonal side effect. Basically it happens by magic and not surgery.

Why not. It's not like have a lot of sex anyway, I have even stopped fapping.

It's not about the earthly pleasures but rather about the dissipating groundedness and criticism-tolerance that would make you a deluded dictator and no matter how competent you are, you are never perfect nor completely knowledgable on all subjects. You NEED some checks and balances/outside perspective so you can relativize and no matter how well your intentions you are, your arrogance will be to the detriment of your subjects.

Plus you should just never make deals with the devil. Ever.

>there would probably be a catch
It doesn't work like that in christian mythology. The devil just wants your soul, that's the "trick"

Well, I've only had sex with one partner and don't really plan to have sex again. I masturbate rarely and I wanted to adopt anyways.

Fuck it, I'd accept it. I fucking hate how we have to diversify everything now-a-days.

I would form a millitia that our boys could join at 14, this will form the neccesary fraternity i would want in a community, alcohol will be outlawed as a divisive drug, tobacco outlawed and sugary foods will have a sugar limit.

Financial support to expectant mothers.

basically hitler 2.0, im thinking about what parts i would modernize but i cant think of much that need modernising, i would however not get dragged into war until our ideology is to far spread to be eradicated.

No, because I'd be making a deal with Satan

Satan is a faggot, and I don't make deals with faggots.

you could make it worthful

>no jews
>based gov system
>happiest people
>best social systems
>highest quality of life
>wealth etc
All this is in your hands, or the ones you hire for you.

i like the way you think

>10.000 space marines awaiting your order

Double checked

/thread

In a heart beat.

>I want to adopt

Well? What would you do?

Ok, how about magic leprechauns?

A society that focuses on other pursuits before wreckless procreation? Sounds good to me.

Literally this.

*reckless

>yfw all the 'white' people are Argentinian

Why does Trump keep saying he likes DEALS? And he keeps saying DEALS are PEOPLE.

Is Trump the Devil?

Satan says things, and Hillary says things!
Is Hillary da debilz?!

Fuck that, that is a terrible offer. No deal.

No deal

Why would satan make you holy and remove your lust?

God would be the one to do that.

>Satan appears before you

Turn 360° and walk away, if the Devi exists so does God, and i don't want to piss off the big G or go to hell.

Fuck off, Satan.

how would you spread your ideology? wasn't the premise here that you get a one race nation to govern. good luck explaining to the rest of the worlds PC nations how come you get to be a nation with only whites and not be named israel.

>360
holy shit brazilians must be black

Too small gene pool
Would end up like Bongs

no

not my benis

/thread

well you are allowed to introduce migration if you wat

Hello newfag

No satan I don't want you to chop my nuts off

It's the fucking devil, dude. Of course not. He came to me with this deal, obviously he gains from it.

Well if I led it, it would be fine.
Well if there are quarantines that the devil isn't going to fuck me over more than we discussed, I would.
But I can still fap right?

stop overeating carbs and dairy, ya dingus

>I can still fap right?
read the OP pls

>You are completely neutered. No sex or sexual pleasure.
>You are allowed to have children in the future though, because of science n shiet.

does this also mean no sexual desire?

or is it implying the usual libido/desire, but which cannot be fulfilled?

in other words, what are you trying to get at? am i to be denied of a want but not released from it psychologically, or, am i just to be denied of progeny so as to avert nepotism on the island?

>be transgender
>create aryan nation
>get the Devil himself to pay for your reassignment surgery
>profit

Where is this island?
Can I choose?

I think you are the black one here, sheep fucker.

typical 4 season climate

>mythology

You know that Faust actually cheats the devil in Faust II and goes to heaven in the end?

So basically everything worked out fine.

I can't choose Antarctica?

Well, even if I can't choose Antarctica, I'd do it.
I'd become the Grand Duke and run it as Luxembourg is run, probably.

Say no more

>JOIN!
>DIE!
>JOIN
>DIE!

There is something about all this

politely pass and offer to help, find the sucker who takes the deal and follow him around cleaning up the messs

Try this mate, one every morning before breakfast:
super-smart.eu/article.pl?id=0494&lang=fr&fromid=GG132&gclid=CLHUmpb7hM4CFcIK0wod-HAPCQ

Do bodyweight training and start having a balanced diet, ban junk food forever, stop eating sugar (aside of the unavoidable one in fruits), avoid banning vegetables even if you believe they trigger your symptomes, just eat more of them progressively.
If you are too bloated try activated charcoal every night before sleeping (powder, not caps, they are scam).

t. med student with IBS since more than 10 years that manage it enough to not be too socially crippled.

Just don't do charcoal more than a week everytime.

Dumbest thread ever. This board has turned into complete shit in recent years. I wonder why? ;^)

Sure I'd take the deal. I can't get laid anyway so it's still a step up.

make a deal with the devil

are you retarded?

fpbp

Having transcended sex, yeah. I make a roughly 40% Asian, 20% black, 30% white, 10% Hispanic population with agricultural and engineering skills. Make elections every 5 years, and start making something that could survive a worldwide food shortage

>40% Asian, 20% black, 30% white, 10% Hispanic
Why, though?

>No sex or sexual pleasure.

So what's changed

Id stab the fucker and take his mints.

Sure, i'm already nearing wizardhood and thats not going to change so why not.

How big is my island? Whats its climate like?

I dont want some tiny cuck island covered in ice.

Does this island come with prebuilt structures?

Is this island far enough from brown people that I don't need to deal with boat people?

Fuck you Satan you goddamn kike

That would be a fair trade but I wouldn't accept it from the devil.

Me too user.

Yep.

>not taking almost exclusively whites

I take:
-15% french (15)
-15% britbongs (30)
-10% germans (40)
-10% northern italians (50)
-15% danes/norwegians/swedes/finn (65)
-5% dutch (70)
-2,5% belgian (72,5%)
-5% austrians and swiss (77,5%)
-5% canadian (divided between anglo/quebecquois) (82,5%)
-2,5% japanese and korean for the bantz and the yellow fever (85%)
-2,5 aussies (87,5%)
-1,25% hungarian for stronk Attila genes
-1,25%% indians just to mock them (90%)
-10% american to blame them for everything wrong on the island

Normally I have a gene pool big enough to prevent inbreeding during the next 200 years, culturally I prevent any anglo saxon domination and there are normally no risk of religious tension (unless there are crazy american christians in the lot).

I have a good genetic diversity

id take it only if im supreme dictator, and ruler never changes

Kek