I've been lurking for a while

I've been lurking for a while.

I need solid, HARD evidence that the holocaust didn't happen

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
questioningtheholocaust.com/
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18054
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-
archive.org/download/TheLeuchterReport/leuchter-report.pdf
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html
ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml
ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p21_thesis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM
youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
vho.org/GB/Books/trr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germar_Rudolf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look on Wikipedia hover over the 6 gorgillion number and it will say citation needed

I'm going to need HARD evidence from you to prove it in return.

I want footage of gassings and cremations.

sauce?

[citation needed]

My grandmother survived three death camps for you, you ungrateful piece of shit. I've seen the tattoo. I've seen first hand the scars they left experimenting on her. She lost her entire family. The nazis electrocuted her father. The nazis fed her mother to a bear and an eagle. And the nazis masturbated her brother to death.

>masturbated her brother to death
Nazi were actually pretty good guys huh

I want solid, HARD evidence that it did.

>there is none.

>burger cant read

im not surprised

What the fuck happened in 1994?

This is what someone gave me that convinced me to dig. I didn't really need to dig deep.

Another shoah

you sure talk a lot about HARD things
one could thing you are a faggot

Ooyy veyyy

what you need is to lurk moar

burden of proff senpai, u need to proof to us that it did happen

>tfw you will never be exterminated by sexy aryan beauties

The Nuremberg Trials are documented evidence that 6,000,000 Jews perished. The trial also proves that Jewish blood is flammable, and Jewish women can be used as kindling to start the furnaces. We must make sure to never repeat these horrors.

>99% of the population of the Earth believe this

there's solid evidence that it did happen.
but there's just as solid evidence of hitler having no knowledge of it
there's evidence of the number of dead jews being down to 2 million
there's evidence that some jews deserved it
there's evidence that efficient genocides targetted women and children, not only men, to prevent future generations to repopulate
there's evidence that says WW2 wasn't more brutal, costly or inhumane than any of the previous wars
there's evidence of people's lives ruined for daring questioning anything jew-backed about the holocaust

HOLY SHIT

See "null theorm" on wikipedia

You cant prove a negative
>holocost didnt happen
>god doesnt exist

You can only prove a positive
>men fabricated certian facts about the holocost
>men wrote the bible

>Hitler youth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

HD remaster

>be scientist
>produce paper on hallococks
>science disproves it
>get sent to prison

nice hair mate

Oy vey! LoLocaust was real in my mind

Questioning The Holocaust
questioningtheholocaust.com/

Full text of "Two Hundred "Six Million Jews" Allegations From 1900-1945"
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt

RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271.000 JEWS NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN GERMAN LABOR CAMPS.
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/

Here is an International Red Cross document proving there was no genocide plan.
polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18054

Jewish census showing 6 million discrepancy - one number for the media and you, one number for reality.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories

World Almanac says no population drop during the war.
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-

Leuchter Report
archive.org/download/TheLeuchterReport/leuchter-report.pdf

How they obtained confessions from German officials
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html

Concentration camps : myth vs reality

Aushwitz death certificates
ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml

Scientific works that Jews have shut down
ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p21_thesis.html

How To Survive The Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM

There is no hard evidence for either side. That's why it's basically a religion now. You're either a believer or a denier.

Aside from what is locked away in the Vatican archives and the Soviet archives. Good luck viewing those though.

>There are strict limitations to what archive users are able to view and access. For example, no materials dated after 1939 are available for public viewing.
>1939
>le pure coincidence

ovencoasters. nice

>"Oy vey if you want to find the crooks just follow the money! The money always leads to the guilty party!"
>"It's funny you say that Mr Shlomo Shekelstein because according to these invoices and documents, the slaver ships were all Jewish and-"
>"Oy vey what an anti-semitic thing to say!"
>"Alright then, according to these documents without the holocaust you wouldn't have Israel and according to these very basic maths and science tests the Holocaust couldn't even have occurred-"
>"OY GEVALT MUH 6 MILLION! SHUT IT D O W N!"

>And the nazis masturbated her brother to death.
Sounds like hard evidence to me.

typhus is a bitch

also lice

If my great grandad was alive, I possibly could've asked him. Tank commander in the Wermacht and fucking LOVED Hitler. If he was alive now, I'd genuinely get him set up with a huge-ass screen, zoom all the text right in, bookmark Sup Forums, and let him at it. He'd love all you guys.

>prepubescent

I have a question too Sup Forums
I'm pretty convinced that the >muh 6 gorillon gassed in the camps comments are bullshit, but I've also heard a lot of people say that millions of deaths came from mass executions by the SS as the nazis pushed into Eastern Europe. Is there truth in that or is that just more shilling from People of Usury?

that would have taken millions of bullets, a shit ton of mass graves and a shit ton of organization in other words where is the proofs besides the soviets saying hey we raped and pillaged but they deserved it

thousands

what about the testimonies from people like Corrie Ten boom and Dietrich Bonhoeffer? I think Corrie at least acknowledges the gassings. Bonhoeffer was even executed in prison.

Some jews were gassed. Not 6M. Do the math. How long did the war last? How many ovens? Does the math tell you that 6M would be an impossible number, due to the length of the war and the number of ovens?

Fun fact about that one 3 years ago the citation was from a book some woman Holocaust survivor wrote which had the exact 6 gorgillion number I guess they decided to remove it???

lurkmoar ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g

>I believed it so much I convinced myself it was real.

vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germar_Rudolf