Best sports movie in years

Overrated piece of shit

>women's ice skating
not a sport

Nah its good

looks good

is good

real good

Yeah mate it's good but Maurie in Ladybird should've gotten best supporting actress.

want to fart in her face boys

But this is agreed upon as the best. Isn't it?

fiction

Wedding night video was boring af.

meh, the original was better

Enjoyed that a lot.

would put my banana in that fridge desu senpai

DINDU NUFFIN
SHE A GOOD GURL

>Treating a triple axel as some amazing accomplishment.
I'll never take women's sports seriously because of this.

this. Also the book is awesome. Based Cloughie.

post a video of you doing one

Tonya pls

every user needs to see this, because Shawn is truly
>/ourguy/

>be over-competitive psycho bitch
>get outskated by competitor
>pay guy to fuck said competitor up
>cry and moan when exposed and pretend yu had nothing to do with it
>20 years later you get a nice film about you that glosses over all the nasty stuff

Man, it must be nice being a woman. You can do literally anything and as long as you get weepy afterwards no one will care in the long run.

>I listened to the story being told in 1994 and never gave it a second thought, so now let me tell you some things
The entire point of the movie is you're wrong.

>i didn't see the movie
why post

pic related is the best sports movie of the 2010s. There's also Eddie the Eagle, 10/10 comfy family kino.

You literally watched a propaganda film and bought into it. Good job.

WRONG
the best sports movie in pic related

It is extremely difficult

That movie is 25 years old you fucking retard

And ? Where did OP say it was supposed to be a movie not older than 25 years ? Show me. You fucking pozzed American piece of trash. read before you open your hill billy mouth, cousin fucker. Now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up you inbred trailer trash piece of shit before i unleash my inner Yul Brynner on you kiddo. Cool runnings is the best sports movie EVER and will forever be the best sports movie.

>Where did OP say it was supposed to be a movie not older than 25 years ?

Figure out reading comprehension before you speak you god damn waffle

Specify years ? How many years ? 5 ? 10 ? 15 ? 50 ? HOW MANY ? HOW FUCKING MANY

In recent years would be more correct you fucking bong, dont flame me because the americlap can't specify how many years.

>this movie is propaganda, the actual true story was the propaganda I read twenty years ago
Got it.

holy fucking autism. you sperged out and were wrong, deal with it you non-country

>propaganda for a pop culture nobody from 20 years ago who has nothing to gain or lose by it today
Cool story, bro.

You sure are screaming like a lil bitch for someone who didn't even see the movie.

Yes, a movie designed to paint the character in a positive light is less objective than media coverage about the event. Good job noticing that.

>muh autism
>muh non country
You talking smack was wrong, there was no time frame set beforehand on how old the movie was supposed to be. I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE WRONG. DEAL WITH IT

COOL RUNNINGS STILL NUMBER 1 FUCK YOUR FRUITY ICE SKATING MOVIE LMAO

Autism: the post

NO TIME FRAME = COOL RUNNINGS STILL STANDS

FEEL THE RYTHYM, FEEL THE RHYME.
COME ON, ITS BOBSLEDDING TIME
COOOOOOOOLL RUNNIINNGGGGGSSSS

This desu.
Helped me realize the absolute GOAT that Daniel Bruhl is.

>the media is always truthful
First of all, in the 1990s there were like 3 channels, and you couldn't count on them for shit.

Second of all, the movie makes everyone look bad except for one person, whom you seem to have a lot of hate for. I wonder why.

Honestly, I had the same opinion until my gf dragged me to the movie, I ended up really liking it. You would too, if you watched it.

>First of all, in the 1990s there were like 3 channels
Jesus, how old are you? This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

It's cool that you liked the movie, I've heard it was well done. Doesn't mean it depicts a truthful sequence of events.

>Ctrl-F
>No Bull Durham
WRONG

that scene where he hits her in the leg then tackles that dude outside and drags his nuts across him, omg my sides.

Please learn basic English

Nobody really knows the truthful events and it depicts both tonya and her husbands versions even tho they’re contradictory

This is a sports movie right? If it is this wins.

But Dear Basketball won an Oscar.

Imagine how much of a simp you have to be to think a Hollywood movie is telling the truth

Raging Bull is best sports movie of all time

*blocks your path* outta the way FAGGOTS

>watching movies
>almost 20 years into the 21st century
Hi Hong Ping Xhong/JaQuarious Jackson!

Didn't know you posted here Scott, sup?

>1988

Not only the worst sports movie but the worst movie in general

best

Hitler's Last Birthday

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

I can diagnose you with autism from that observation, congratulations.

>figure skating
>sport

just because a movie is twice as old as you doesn't men it's not great.
>Plus, John fucking Candy, bro; John Candy.

Field of Dreams is perhaps my favourite sports movie. I cry evry tiem

My girlfriend was an Olympic trials-tier skater for the US, she has met most of the current US top figure skaters. Ask any of them, they'll tell you that the triple axle, for a woman, is scary as shit and until Tonya broke through in competition most of them didn't want to do it. Tonya has some of the worst form imaginable, she skated like a fucking Mack Truck on ice, but because the scoring in figure skating is so skewed towards more difficult tricks instead of just being graceful and having a perfect routine she managed to get some very good scores.

Also the best movie about Trump's America

>CTRL+F
>"Herbie Fully Loaded"
>0 Results

Yeah...the book was about the hopelessness and racism of high school football in Texas...and somehow the TV show morphed intp somekind of propaganda unit cheerleading high school football in Texas.
I used to live in Texas.
High school football is out of control. Anytime you can build a multi-million dollar SCHOOL stadium for a bunch of teenagers, but they don't have enough money for books in their classrooms...there's a fucking problem.

I mean most of these stadiums are multi-use for a large portion of the district, right? And schools like Allen have a shit ton of money already because it's a wealthy area and the families donate a lot.

I've always hated the "same school district uses 1 or 2 stadiums" setup y'all have down there. Kind of kills the vibe of it being a real home field advantage when your rival plays it's home games in the same stadium.

Fucking hell it only just clicked. Holy mother of autism, unbelievable. [spoiler] want to play blackjack with me, kid? [/spoiler]

>nobody in this thread can fucking read

so was Tonya the one who got knee'd or the one who hired the guy to do the knee'ing?

second one. this is apparently a thing worthy of praise

I thought everyone hated her? how is she the protagonist?

as I've said earlier in the thread, the movie is basically meant to paint her in a positive light, so they take some liberties with the actual story. the idea is that she totally had no idea that this guy she knew personally was going to try and assault her competitor i suppose.

Margot robbie is a crazy good actress desu

>they take some liberties with the actual story
No they dont

t. thinks the movie is a documentary

baseball steroid era movie when

i kneed to see this movie

hans got it right

honestly get a hobby counting toothpicks or something that doesn't involve anything social

>My girlfriend was an Olymp-
No she wasn't dude.

Best sporting movie ever hands down

The best men in the world still don't hit this perfectly every time. Definitely with more regularity than women, but certainly not all the time.

At least he speaks a second language Cletus.

Ameri/pol/s were a mistake

I dont speak turkish achmed
also cool runnings is the goat sports film

>pic related is the best boxing film to come out since raging bull and no one has ever even mentioned it

FOR YOU

Swear to God. I'm just a lot more functional and good at hiding my power level than you guys.

>sports movies

neo/sp/ fuck off