Where is the happening thread?

Where is the happening thread?
Clinton fucked
speciallifeentertainment.com/wikileaks-dispenses-23000-hillary-emails-marked-c-confidential-classified/

Other urls found in this thread:

speciallifeentertainment.com/wikileaks-dispenses-23000-hillary-emails-marked-c-confidential-classified/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOOfwN0iYxM
wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-not-returning-freddy-got-fingered-vhs-from-2002/177186020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS HAPPENING

It may betoo fucking early for me, but I don't really see any happenings in this. Anyone with a better attention span right now find anything good?

Bump

Sadly nobody cares anymore.

You could leak a video of Clinton raping young boys, beheading them and drinking spinal fluid from the exposed neck and nobody would bat a fucking eye.

Ignore the shills

REV UP YOUR TWITTER ENGINES

Bump. Ignore shills

You should consider submitting that to Ben Garrison

>speaking the truth is being a shill
She's impervious. At this point we just need to push the Trump agenda hard as fuck. Anyone who is voting her is going to vote her no matter what. We just need to make Trump look better, because these Clinton scandals aren't gaining traction.

bump

she has been going down in the polls though senpai

She's losing independents as opposed to demoshits.

Wow...if there were classified emails, that would mean Comey lied..

What happens now?

Send to hannity

She already got away with it poo bro, she lives by different rules than the rest of us.

Maybe his family really was taken by Hillary

bump

>23035

how did the FBI not find these? They said only like 2000 or so had some level of classification

When is that posted? All I see is them giving Hillary love.

they lied

wtf? i'm a #trumpfaggot now

>hoping for wikileaks October surprise.

>(C)
Don't expect to find any major revelations here. CONFIDENTAL is the lowest level of classified information, ranking below SECRET.

Still, it's supposed to be protected and it it a crime to mishandle it.

Wtf?

Bring up my post, senpai

bumping

Are you retarded? These are the old leaked cables. These have been out for months. This post gave me cancer.

Make them reopen the investigation, send to oversight committee and all individuals involved in investigation, send it to gowdy etc, they all need to see this.

They are being ironic mate, they plan on releasing damaging stuff all week

Hillary shills keep posting old leaks all over the place (Sup Forums, reddit, twitter) etc. in order to deflect attention when the new ones get posted.

Everyone in this thread who thinks these are new are either 1) mentally challenged or 2) false flag shilling to make everyone look stupid. Kys.

He obviously misread the document.
It's easy to miss a digit off a number if you are a bit stressed right? Two digits? Hmm maybe three.

Honest mistake though...

It's a joke m8.

Fuck yeah spread it everywhere.

Especially to the normies.

>american cannot into humour
it's like poetry

To: Retard Man

No shit she sent/received classified information as secretary of state. That doesn't mean she did it on her personal server.

All of those emails were sent over the tiered classified servers that Comey take about.

So once again wiki leaks is simply exposing national secrets, not hurting Clinton at all.

Comey said email chains in his speech, remember that. He didn't want to reveal how many emails were in those correspondence chains, because it would have made Hillary look worse.

Proofs?

It's ok, he was just careless

So how long until twitter deletes the wikileaks account?

Going after Hilary has to put you on their shitlist.

>1 post by this ID
shills pls go

oh, so it's just a massive failure of our government that they were leaked. That's better

What the fuck is with this sliding?
HABBENING ALERT

HABBENING ALERT

HABBENING ALERT

>speciallifeentertainment.com/wikileaks-dispenses-23000-hillary-emails-marked-c-confidential-classified/

Web of trust has no rating for that site, likely shit.

iT'S LINKED TO VERIFIED WIKILEAKS TWATTER, TWAT.

last year, a guy in my state got arrested and thrown in jail for a video tape that he rented 13 years ago, but never returned to the store.

yet somehow, Hillary isn't in anything other than political hot water over this shit.

That's theft. An actual crime.

You're missing the point.

Comey said they found evidence of a few hundred Confidential, and maybe a dozen ranked Secret, Top Secret, or Special Access.

If the FBI missed 23 THOUSAND Confidential cables being sent through the private server... in her first year alone, there could have been thousands of higher classified files sent as well.

What Hillary did was an actual crime too, the only reason she got off was because they said there was a lack of intent.

That cant be more than petty theft, they don't have a statute of limitations on that shit in your state?

But the FBI said only 20 emails were confidential

mishandling of classified information is also a crime. One that endangers thousands of people's lives at that.

Perjury is a very serious crime compared to petty theft, faggot shill

I feel if she is charged before Trump gets in Obama will pardon her. By not charging her now it leaves the door open. I don't feel it is over with. What my gut tells me.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOOfwN0iYxM

But all those emails are copied from Clinton's private server right? By some hacker.

I'm very pro trump, but I'm just not delusional. She will not be found guilty of perjury because all of her statements can be dismissed by saying she simply didn't know. Comey already said she didn't know what (c) meant, so she was unaware she lied under oath.

Seriously you guys need to use your god given brains.

going to keep bumping this, how is it not being talked about?

>I feel if she is charged before Trump gets in Obama will pardon her.
No. even Obama's not that stupid.

If they can prove that she blatantly mishandled tens of thousands of classified emails, AND lied about it under oath, AND got away with it by blackmailing or bribing people like the Attorney General, and then Obama pardons her after all that, you'd have fucking full-blown civil war the morning after.

You can only bullshit people so much.

/thread

I guess proof she is a criminal and stealing from the American people is not a current important issue.
Thanks (((Bernie))))

They won't charge her because it would trickle down to countless others getting the same treatment. Most of these laws are selectively enforced, only for the goyim

>That cant be more than petty theft, they don't have a statute of limitations on that shit in your state?

apparently not.

wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-not-returning-freddy-got-fingered-vhs-from-2002/177186020

The tweet in that article says its from july 7th. I might be retarded but what is the new info/happening?

disagree

why not doing both?

What's a cable?

Sup Forums is sliding so hard today...

You know damn well nobody else would get off with "I didn't know"
Ignorance of the law is never an excuse to commit a crime except when someone rich does it

Jar Jar is the key to all this

calm down she dindu nuffin

>tiered classified servers

in basement?

>She dindu nuffin, and we need more money for dem programs so we can help our congress understand what classified means. I mean come on she is a good womyn who would ever think she would do this?

>SHE DINDU NUFFIN

I'd be more likely to vote for her if she did that. That's so metal.

SO
FUCKING
OLD

FIND A TOILET AND FLUSH YOURSELF.

FUCK.

>82066399
>I'm very pro trump, but I'm just not delusional. She will not be found guilty of perjury because all of her statements can be dismissed by saying she simply didn't know.
>I'm very pro-trump, but...
>You're delusional if you think perjury is a capital offence

Spot the shill.

No. These are just leaked cables. There's nothing indicating that these are from her personal servers.

Where was this said to be from her personal server?

>Freddy Got Fingered

Holy shit I remember that movie - so fucking bad it was hilarious at the same time.

So these emails are from the secured server in the state department?
You realize that what your saying.
Dumbass.
How about these are emails that were deleted from her private server.
Comey admitted they had now way of knowing how many were deleted because hard drive blocks had been written over.

It would be very easy for the NSA to stop wikileaks from doing this.

It would be very easy for america to shutdown all wikileaks platforms.

Maybe they want to bring down hilary? I don't get it really desu.

This

All because Trump is "muh rayciste"

This is not true, friendo. Lots of Americans care. The reason it appears we do not is that our media outlets and social media platforms are VERY much liberalism echo chambers, so the news and message coming out will always be to protect Hillary and hurt Trump.

The problem is they do not speak for real America as they've been outta touch with real America for many years now.

Media have always been predominantly liberal, but were always balanced out by conservative advertising $$$. The economic collapse of 08 brought a lot of money from commie and muslim types, hence the unchecked liberalism train since then.

BUMP don't let this slide

>"It will be worse with trump anyway"

it's a lost cause user, you can't convince people

It's a logical deduction.

1) Since these are classified documents, they would not have been stored on the unclassified US State Department servers which were compromised in the 2014 breach.

2) Since the US State Department isn't completely losing its shit today, it's reasonable to conclude that these aren't connected to a new breach of a classified, secure DoS server.

3) There's already been substantial evidence, including testimony from Director Comey, that Hillary's private, unsecured server was likely compromised.

QED - if these aren't from the 2014 breach, and they're not from a new breach, they're probably from Clinton's private servers.

I don't think he means no one will care about it, but rather that it will have no impact, since Hillary is above the law anyway.

And while this is sad, it shows us that it makes more sense to promote in a pro-trump style rather than anti-hillary stuff since it will have a higher overall impact, even if it doesn't seem that way in media.

You won't let her get away with literally 20 thousand accounts of leaking confidential information, will you America? Is there any justice to be had?

You don't know the depths to which American apathy and ignorance have sunk.

If there's one thing I've learned from Sup Forums it's that it is never happening.

It is honestly baffling to me why anybody would vote Hillary. Even if you hate Trump.

Getting Hillary indicted is a war any republican should not want to win, at least not before November. Bernie polls very very well against Trump and Trump would have almost no shot to beat him in an election, but Trump has a very good chance to beat Hillary.

So the idea is for her to look as criminal as humanly possible w/o actually having criminal charges brought against her. That weakens her and helps Trump.

Or there was a previous breach that was of the classified servers.

So what the difference between this and all the other Clinton e-mails that Wikileaks has released?

>FBI claimed of all the emails under investigation only 200 or so we're actually marked 'confidential'
>It's actually around 20 thousand
>She'll still get away with this despite being a presidential candidate responsible for a Snowden esque leak
>America

These aren't e-mails they are diplomatic cables

Those are the same thing you mong.

>Guy uses a rock to hit someone
>Hey that wasn't a weapon it was a rock
>I'm fucking retarded