Why are we Aryans superior to the Eternal Anglo in every regard??

Why are we Aryans superior to the Eternal Anglo in every regard??

Is it because of our white Aryan genes?

or are Anglo genes just shit-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0bdrXTJZVZ8
thelocal.de/20160720/calls-for-compulsory-islam-classes-at-school-after-axe-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUsWfeULks
youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're both barbarians with ugly women

Not Anglos, English. They should all be gassed and replaced with non backstabbing Americans. I watched Selfridge's and it really redpilled me on the English. The English are already untermenschen due to all the inbreeding, not even considering the fact they treat other human beings like wolves. They already look like vampires.

As an Aryan myself, I agree. Blonde hair blue eyes is the best. There's a reason that, despite what google images would have you believe, the aryan is the go-to depiction of an American.

Aryans are merely slaves to their own government. They can't really even criticize it because then they get picked on and scolded for criticizing any authority. They are a lot like Russians. Aryans can make great states, but ordinary people don't get to benefit from it

Explain this picture then, ARYAN.

If Aryans are so great, how come OP Aryans where not white, and the fact Aryans now still haven't taken control, and only bitch about Anglos?
What are you, besides an Emo kid? Prep the Bull, Han.

proud aryans

Hans, it's hard to explain. Aryans are tall, have blonde hair, blue eyes and are smart.

The Anglos have beady eyes and look funny. However, their banter and humor allows them to keep an astonishing high moral during hard times.

The nazis couldn't believe their eyes when the British simply wouldn't ever, ever give up. They thrive as underdogs and always find some creative manner of defeating the aryans.

It's hard to understand, I know. For an aryan everything is statistics and objective. But the British just have that humor, creativity, extreme resilience and a spark of magic that allows them to defeat all odds.

The Luftwaffe were speechless after they lost the Battle of Britain.

The funny looking, beady eyed, delusional, tea drinking Anglo is simply too strong. Even for the beautiful, smart and organized Aryans.

That spark of magic and banter is just too strong.

youtu.be/0bdrXTJZVZ8

>lose every war
>attempt to destroy europe every few decades
>ruin other neighbouring aryan nations
>attempt to enslave europe again
>try to flood it with rapists and shitskins

Here we go again, Anglos twisting the narrative like every ill that has befallen Europe since 1945 isn't the result of the Anglo victory and with it the spread of Anglo egalitarian, liberal and capitalistic values.

You realize it's all about the worth of one's leader(s) right?
Britbongs are good guys at heart, just a little too extreme in their blind love for themselves.
But they had monsters for leaders, for centuries.
Those guys did some serious damage to western Europe as a whole, classic divide and conquer.
Not that mine were saints either, neither were yours: theirs were just worst.
I'd rather be on good terms with both of you, what's done is done, we have to ensure our race and civilisation safety first and foremost.

>expects the eternal anglo to just give up and let the aryan win
Cuck logic right there.

always struggle with these threads as I've got Aryan genetics but love the British empire and am very patriotic
guess I'll just hide the thread cause you're distressing me on my safe space board

Everyone would have won if you had accepted Hitler's repeated offers for alliances and peace. But no, muh continental balance of power is more important than the survival of the our races.

Getting raped by shitskins is really helping out your people you stupid bitch. Grow some fucking testicles and go help your people like the proper aryan you are instead of starting 0/10 troll threads on the internet. Or is that all your Muslim master will let you do? Pathetic faggot.

thelocal.de/20160720/calls-for-compulsory-islam-classes-at-school-after-axe-attack

This lad get's it

damn those pesky Anglos

>Germany
>White divide and conquer tactics
AROUND GERMANICS

ALWAYS PANIC

REMINDER the person pushing this meme IS A FUCKING TURK.

>Disgusting krauts
>Superior to Anglo masterrace
I practically live in New Germany, and I can tell you, German scum are disgusting.

BEADY

Anglo Master Race

>superior
>they all look alike

Boring is never superior.

Because you are our masters, Germany-senpai. We are your pizza slaves.

TURKS OUT REEEEEEE

check em

>alliances and peace
You would've just turned it into a modern EU, assuming you didn't backstab us like you backstabbed the Russians.

muh salt about a 70 year old war none of us were even alive for

Get the fuck over it already

Have a rare Mosley for your trouble.

Even that scenario would have been a better one than the reality of the Anglo victory we live through today.

Because you aryans are the most submissive race and follow orders from your superior leaders on command.
Just look at the third reich, they did not need to think a lot about why they do stuff, because they were told why they should do it.
Its the beautiful life of the lower ranks of hierarchy.

wew, thanks user

>This video makes the Aryan tremble with fear

youtube.com/watch?v=jaUsWfeULks

>Muh Hitler was a good boi
>Muh Hitler wanted to be friends
Fuck off hans

Anglos are the the crossbreed of Jews and Aryans

That image is odd, given that it is always some '''Aryan''' country who ends up following some idiotic despot and treating them like a God. We British are much more sensible than that.

Klaus you got way bigger problems than the fucking poms, worry about that bullshit later.

As you say we're Eternal. We cannot be defeated.

W-wait so you're schaying
You're s-shaying
T-hat Hitler
That Hitler dindu shnufinng shnong?

Eternal Anglo here, how's that 2.5 million "gift" we gave you working out?

When I say working of course I don't mean employment.

hahaha. Hitler was the one who invaded other white countries because Germany got fucked in WW1, he was the enemy and he is the reason the world is so fucked up and gay.

krauts are fags
youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg

>womenandchildren.jpg

This is true.

The British always make fun of everyone in position of power and make up some strong Bantz.

This is why brexit happened. The Anglos simply make fun and don't really trust anyone in power.

Germanic people are easily subjected to an authoritarian leader. Like Arabs, Chinks and Niggers.

Based Portillo

Who here thirsts for #ARYANBLOOD?

Filled my paddling pool up today with 30 gallons (Fresh) and will be taking a dip in a bit.

Can I get some rare hitler memes to impress my new Sup Forums waifu?

And another 1.5million already en route.

Guess you'll just have to borrow more Jew credit?

>waifu
Alright then

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

>Jews keep trying to force the Anglo vs Aryan meme to make Anglos and Aryans in-fight to disrupt board unity

>Small island spends 1k years defending its survival against a continent full of control freaks.
>Waaah why won't they let us unite and roll over them?!

Fuck off, eurotrash.

Pretty based.
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>aryan

hahahahaha

at least they aren't hairy smokers

>german american
this country was built by anglos. don't steal our legacy you snow nigger

how Germans have to ruin the continent once a century, Hans?

> thinks its kikes vs anglos

Anglos made Israel a reality you uneducated desert dweller

If it wasn't for anglos all the kikes would be fucked by now. Read some books you fucking criminal anglo trash

>seen

Fucking continentals whining again?
Why is it that the Kraut goes on and on about his Aryan heritage and how he is the master race and yet never beats the beady?
Top lad clearly this Anglo never left the continent
>Italy
>gg well played
>You sound like you'd let Hans occupy your asshole and your country m8 pls stop

And now the Anglo lineup:
Master shit poster Anglo
True Anglo
Freedom Anglo
Never left home Anglo

Sorry faggots but you appear to just be bitter having not come first in the lottery of life

>this country was built by anglos. don't steal our legacy you snow nigger
Come home. white man.

turkroach go back into the woodwork

you will never be white

>>You sound like you'd let Hans occupy your asshole and your country m8 pls stop
That's not what I was saying, I hope you realize we don't have time for that kind of shit.

I can understand your assumption, but I'm a slav you disgusting roach.

It's kikes vs. Sup Forums, they use this shit meme to turn BOTH sides against one another.

dubs of truth

that triggered me
especially from a german brownie cuck

Fuck off turkroach. Anglos dominate everything we touch. Aryans have been BTFO more times than you can count. Anglos built the modern world.

t. country who started 2 warld wars, lost both of them and now is so cucked that is committing demographic suicide

Friendly reminder that 6 million british loli's were abused these last few years alone
It may go back 15 years, it's a massive cover up on all the crimes caused by immigrants and non ethnic whites.
6 trillion slags, abused from a young age.
victims given no attention while their rapists go free to do it in other parts of your country
Year after year after year after year
The dindu chimpouts in London are just the beginning, they are going to hunt brits soon and just knife them in the street given they're such a minority inbetween all the colored people.

>tl;dr This is the bed you made, now lie in it.

>love the British empire

Why? What could you possibly love about such an empire?

Fuck off Aquafresh you lost half your territory to a non country and your greatest piece of literature was written by a Jew in an attic.

No lad, the eternal anglo must spread his glorious anglo seed far and wide.

>implying this isn't the fault of the liberal left
>implying this isn't the fault of commies who desperately don't want to be called racists
>implying this wasn't helped by the EU and the globalist cunts that helped it happen

Everything.

Anglos are cancer

>Anglos are cancer
t.Soros

Think of all the rape gangs being covered up in your swamps and Germany

>non-country
Ok, I am sure whatever species you are is much superior.

why do threads like this still come up?
memes get old, move along. nothing to see.

t. butthurt magyar

anyone is superior to you who is not yet cucked
anglo, great fighter of justice in this world.
>Made a shitty system of world trade
>brought lowest of shitskins into the west
>basically its the end now
>now brexit's like if it will help anything on your funny looking ass
>but still blames the jew , like if the niggers who are fucking your missus fanny are not bigger threat

don't forget to consult with your imam

Where is Hungary again?

You were literally forced to learn the Anglo language and you're using it right now to communicate with the world.

Bit of a hard position to be talking shit from mate

>This guy, this guy gets it

I want the anglo moustache to come back into style

>thumbnail
My beady eyes can't make out ant images

I do not blame anyone but our leaders and the limp-wristed younger generations. I leave blaming boogeymen like the Jews, Niggers...or Anglos to subhuman failures who need to blame others for their failure. The truth is that Hitler has fucked up the whole world, you cannot be seen to look out for your country at all anymore without being compared to that faggot.

Do apologise mate.
Pip pip for sharing your image though

>lose half their territory and all their genetic integrity to Russians & Poles
>afterwards get colonised by ex-ally roaches
>direct all their butthurt at the only race who prevented them from speaking French forever
stopping Napoleon was a mistake desu

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

le aryan Martin Shulz

looks like a 1930s stereotype

We should seriously kill every Anglo on the planet they're worse than Jews. Irish and Scots excluded, they're OK.

The White Race should be lead by Germany, with Slavs supporting them in that role. Anglos should be enslaved and serve only to shine our shoes.

Oh really
because now you're talking in danish huh?

>slav
>"lets have the krauts rule over us!"

You're a cuck and a traitor to your people

Thank you Anglobro, this short film really made me think. Remember everyone, next time you see a German going on about his genetics, he's just pissy as Germany isn't, nor will ever be, relevant unless it is warmongering to hide its inferiority complex