The power of a country is determined by the number of its cities you can state, true or false?

The power of a country is determined by the number of its cities you can state, true or false?

False overall, that's just cultural relevance in your own sphere

Anyone else?

not really, I can name like 3 american cities at best.

dem seagulls tho

Copenhagen, sjaeland? That's what i can name on the top of my head

I'd argue the power of a cunt today is the span of its culture.

MENTIONED
E
M
E
C
I
T
Y

Is it true that europeans are slowly becoming Americanized?

I think we can all agree that China is a pretty powerful player, and yet I can only name about 3 or 4 of its cities

I can name a lot of american cities now that I think about it which is definitely due to its cultural influence.

What if you love Christmas with proper snow and no foreigners?
Only Oslo and St. Petersberg in this are sensible solutions.

Have you created your own language yet?

the soft power sure can

Uh, no. I was honestly curious and didn't mean to offend

Where is Sofia?

where the fuck is seattle? there are literal who cities here, some of these are fucking towns, but not seattle

I was only messing lad.
Feel bad now.

It's not on the graph. It should be next to London and Vancouver

Sure, but I think it goes both ways though. It's more that US culture and EU culture get more infused with each other into one Western culture. Music producers, Fashion companies, Media conglomerates, etc. already seamlessly work together as if it were one big cultural power.

Social politics also get more infused with each other. You can have the same discussions about religion, gay marriage, workers rights etc with someone in both Berlin and Seattle.

t. climatelets upset that their hometowns are irrelevant

Your IQ is probably below 30.

Now that I think about it, i do love me some French house

i live in a town with a pop of 1000, just found it strange that a major american city isn't on a graph made by an american

why am i justifying myself to a kangaroo

There's a chance that your city is named after a larger city. I live in Odessa Washington with maybe 500 other people and nobody knows that we're named after a slav city

i have no idea why my town was named albany but it was.

False, our most irrelevant cities are ones that produce all our military hardware

I can like one French city

Cmon russia
Vladivostok
Moscow
St petersburg
Kursk
Archagelsk

this
I can name more Polish cities than Chinese ones but that doesn't mean Poland is more powerful than China

>any country outside of the West letting immigrants in
Lawl

paris marseille lyon toulouse nice nantes