ITT: Faces of Sup Forums

ITT: Faces of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYRRSdjdcbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he still posting?

>over 200
>over the years
lets say he is 30 at most, and started shagging when he was 10. 20 different women a year... from age 10.

What’s the story? Good looking tho.

delet my face or i will call the police

delete it now

>Bulgarian police
good one

>In late June, my mother moved out of the Summit Town Homes and bought a house in West Hills. It was the first time my mother bought a house, as she had only rented in the past. The house had recently undergone a renovation, so it was practically brand new. The house had a swimming pool and was located in a nice enough area, though I would have still preferred it if my mother had gotten married to a wealthy man and moved into a mansion. I still continued to pester her to do this, and she still stubbornly refused. I will always resent my mother for refusing to do this. If not for her sake, she should have done it for mine. Joining a family of great wealth would have truly saved my life. I would have a high enough status to attract beautiful girlfriends and live above all of my enemies. All of my horrific troubles would have been eased instantly. It is very selfish of my mother to not consider this.

What did he mean by this?

creepy little golem im gonna smash it with a stick

>that flag
>that post

youtube.com/watch?v=qYRRSdjdcbo

>Dutch people

this is the guy who makes "slag's" threads.

il goblino

Kanker Arab lmao

based firewall evader

Sup Forums isn’t blocked
The Sup Forums pass bypasses captchas

What happens in China bruh

did the government succeed at making football popular or is dota bigger?

i love that he's walking towards the camera

>not supporting based Monchengladbach
what a faggot

Gun Deaths this year across the USA: 2,486

Lel.

I wonder which professional athletes browse this shithole