good, we should purge that degenerate shit all over

You guys like Islam now hey?

mashALLAH

fuck wh*Tes

don't like degeneracy any way around

kys. disgusting breeder.

Good.

Wtf I love Turkey now

it's Alpha as fuck to hate gays. No school chad likes gays and it's cissy and beta to support ass fucking.

Wait Turkey had any LGBT events at all?

I suppose you are an expert on what makes people righteous and what makes them degenerate. Sounds like you're a prime candidate to be your local community's Imam.

I like not having that filthy shit parading in the streets. I don't care what you do in the privacy of your home, but you have to keep in there.

Tell me why should gays have parades at all? What are they celebrating? Being normal?

Its Qara Bogaism the religion of the black turk not islam semite faith

Events like this are a natural reaction to discrimination. When you tell people to fuck off and not be seen, you are going to create a desire in those people to be seen and treated with respect.

Pride parades will become less of a thing the less that gays are discriminated against. Eg. I am gay but don't feel discriminated against so have no desire to go to any kind of pride parade. However certain events will be around forever, because they're established like any other festival and are an excuse for a party, ie. gay & lesbian mardi gras in Sydney.

>Events like this are a natural reaction to discrimination.
Explain why blacks and muslims don't hold these parades?

Well actually these parades made me only have more disgust, what I don't have for gays who do their shit in private, just like normal people.

Keep your filth of the streets and stop trying to sexualize our children. That is the real reason why your filthy movement is despised by average people.

>muslims_praying_in_the_streets.jpg

nah

we will take your children and introduce them to gender ideology. you can't stop us.