I remember while watching Fear Factor that this guy was a lame faggy dickhead who made cheesy stupid jokes which me and...

I remember while watching Fear Factor that this guy was a lame faggy dickhead who made cheesy stupid jokes which me and my brother used to make fun of.

Why is he so popular now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbfqgZQG9AM&feature=youtu.be&t=151
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Joe Rogan , Fuck that pseudo intellectual bald Manlet fag got. I beat him up daily on ufc2 to the pulp , take a picture of it and jackoff to it

>faggy

(((Rogan)))

Cuz you and your brother are fags. Especially your brother.

*blocks your kettlebells*

Quit acting like you don't know, get out

his career really took of when he BTFO Carlos Mencia and became the white knight of comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=DbfqgZQG9AM&feature=youtu.be&t=151

He's not popular though. I don't see him on any TV shows.
He popped up in my YT recommendations some time ago, I clicked "Not Interested" and that was the end of it.
If you're seeing him more than you want to, you're doing something wrong.

>its a everyone dogpiles on someone who will always be more successful and better looking than they are thread

>better looking

jamie look that up

Newsradio nostalgia.

Say what you want about his hippie new age bullshit, but he's a really good interviewer. He manages to get fascinating responses and compelling interviews out of people on all sorts of topics and from all over the ideological spectrum.

I say this as someone who doesn't give a shit about the UFC and isn't really a fan of his comedy.

By agreeing to everything the kooks say. He has no intellectual anything.

His sandwiches are foodkino

kek

He isn't famous or popular for his comedy which is pretty fucking shit. He got famous cause UFC got more popular for many children too embarrassed to continue watching WWE.

Weed and MMA. That's about it.

His podcast is good so is his standup

But isn't Rogan actually Sup Forumstier?

>jamie look up the first google result that validates my claim

I feel genuinely sorry for people like you that waste so much time listening to his podcasts and all that pseudo intellectual drivel from e celebs

>everything is sick, ballin and dope
>ends every other sentence with "SON"
>his default word for any noun when his severely concussed brain can't come up with a word is "bitch"

why does joe have this instagram memeing douchebag on? does his constant wannabe niggerspeak make joe feel young?

ga-DOOSH

Lil jeli of that hammerhead.

Didnt fear factor get cancelled because someone drank Donkey Semen? It was definitely semen related.

For sure get your life in order before you run your mouth on me son.

Face to face, you'd get T-T-T-T-Torn apart by me, hundred percent.

>Why is he so popular now?
But he's not?
Believe it or not, but joe sixpack could give a fucking fuck about podcasts, reddit, or whatever you memesters are meming about this week or the next.
If you mean "popular" in that he happens to be the subject of some of your favorite shitposting on your sekrit klub faggot forum, well then neato burrito you fat cunt.

>begin to watch Abby Martin podcast
>see her with pale foundation, dark hair, bright red lipstick and DOOM tshirt
>expect 'WAH WAH WAH REPUBLICANS'
>1 minute in reveals she was having an argument with Chelsea Clinton previous night
cool

If you asked politely you could probably actually fuck Joe too if you wanted

Abby is fuckin' great. Her show plays it so grimdark super serial.

Read in his voice, fuck

He's the dumbest regular on jre, that really is something,

He's jacked tho, can't fuck with him

this post made me lose my shit

yeah seems like a pretty good one so far

abby always seemed strung out to me
but not like on drugs
like she was horribly abused or MKULTRA'd or something

I honestly think she might be a little aspie, or at least obsessive. Watch her interviews, especially with guys like Chomsky, and she has this very peculiar and intense manner that reminds me so much of a girl I know with high functioning Asperger.

Id fuck yo ass up in ufc2 without spamming body kicks and punches

>Especially your brother.