"You know Peter, I heard there's a few negro's settling into the neighborhood...

>"You know Peter, I heard there's a few negro's settling into the neighborhood. Wouldn't want our nice quiet life to be disrupted by gangbanger's with their loud nigger music, would we? Tonight i'm going to teach you what my father taught me long ago. How to tie a noose to a truck."

How did they get away with the 30 minute lynching scene?

Saged

kek

>>>/reddit/

Thanks for telling me which thread to bump

why is raimiposting so great?

the so called reddit user

It's a fucking meme you dip

go back to /r/Sup Forums if you can't handle unabridged shitposting

>IMPRESSIVE....FOR A NIGGER!

How could the Green Goblin possibly know Spiderman was black? I think this line needs to go back to formula.

can someone post the
>uncle Ben looks directly at the camera
one?

*sniff sniff*

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."
Powerful stuff.

>Uncle Ben: All the things you've been thinking about Peter, make me sad.
>Peter: Can’t you understand? All people, regardless of race or relugion, deserve respect.
>Uncle Ben: Peter, all the times we talked about white pride, fair skin, lynching...all those times I counted on you to have the courage to take a stand a faint cultural marxism.
>Peter: I can’t live your dreams anymore I want a life of my own.
>Uncle Ben: You’ve been given a gift Peter, with white skin comes white responsibility. Raise your hand tk rhe Iron Eagle, son.
>Peter: No Uncle Ben. I’m just Peter Parker. I’m White Supremacy Man no more. No more.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house when we saw this. Bravo, Raimi.

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Post the one where peter tells aunt may what happened to uncle zyklon ben.

>Peter, get out of my way, I'm trying to watch the show

What was Raimi thinking with this scene?

thanks m8

I don't have that one anymore. I had to delete my alt-right memes because my mom's bull found them all and grounded me.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>For this month

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me.
lol

gg u got me

>It's you who's out, Goldberg. Out of the camp and into the oven!

I feel like Raimi should've waited longer to reveal the details about Norman's jewish heritage.
It would of had more impact if he talked about it with Peter during their final fight.

>this thread

>that filename

I am actually mad that this is a thumbnail. Really wanted to save the picture.

>WE ARE WHO WE CHOOSE TO BE...EXCEPT NIGGERS WHO ARE BORN INTO SUCH SAVAGERY!

Jesus Christ, Raimi.

>Get the fuck out of my car

Gets me every time

>assuming people's race
Holy fuck, this shit wouldn't fly today!

Contributan

Bump

ahahaha holy shit these are great

> fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me

Raimiposting is better than Sup Forums

>What's your name, kid?
>The 6 Million Dead
>The 6 Million Dead? That's it, that's the best that you got?
>Yeah
>That sucks

The deadly, the terrifying, the gasman
THE HUMAN HOLOCAUST

I don't get it

>What's your name, kid?
>The Human Holocaust
>Yeah right, kid. At least name yourself after an event that actually happened.

That line made it into the musical.

Always makes me lol bro. The 'Racist Ben' meme is a total hit in Reddit too. They're starting to get that it's ironic LOL

The implication being that he napalmed Vietnamese rice farms which are often seen growing on slopes, cooking the rice and doing it so frequently that he actually becomes the namesake for the real world rice brand, Uncle Ben's.

>being this passive aggressive

Oh

I love you mate had a good long giggle

This, I find Sup Forums to be the modernday furfags, but dear lord I love talking about what raimi was possibly thinking

That fucking filename

newfag

havent you heard the news? Sup Forums is officially Sup Forumss sister board now so BYEEE!! BYEBYEE!!!!!

bump, fuck you cuck

How fucking new are you to not know raimi posting? I've been here 3 months and mastered the meme

BGRZZLLRRLRRL JEFF DUMP IS RASUS!

Hahahaha

Perfect

Why, hes just a boy. No older than my wife's son

This. Racists are not welcome here.