ITT: Sup Forums humor

ITT: Sup Forums humor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katya_Sambuca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always a solid kek.

Nice.

gold

more please gentlemen, I didn't start coming to Sup Forums until a few months ago

Does Gilbert Arenas browse Sup Forums?

Kino flag for a based poster

STRONG
MIND

Based Lesotho raking the leafs.

inb4 thread 404

That is a picture to give you nightmares, that child is SO fat she is already the size of oprah.

She be thicc af bruh

>

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

fucking leafs they will never recover after the lesotho massacre

great match

You hungry too?

is there a version for 2018?

i dunno, but i dont have one. have a classic instead.

>this pic
What the fuck is even going on here?

>yes that's me
>you probably wonder how i got in this situation

i've always wondered that myself

You tell us. It's clearly some weird European shit.

some russian singer who does that all the time

source

gilbert is Sup Forums.

post the set please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katya_Sambuca

last /fit/ meeting, that one guy somehow got there from Sup Forums

Does anyone have the dutch guy going off at the mexican who said that Robben should dive in his son's tears?

That shit wasn't funny

He legit does, and so does Artest. Any other oldfags remember when Artest was doing those livestreams and he held up the Sup Forums sign and put a shoe on his head?

HEY SCOTTY, YOU SEEN WAR MACHINE??

La hoja...

based

All the versions of this that were made for other players were the best. Like the one that was from Chris Johnson and said "4th grade, third try" and was just a drawing of a car running over a white cop, or the one of Lebron that said "R U MY DAD?" one of my favorite threads ever.

I love this one

Craigsmas. I can't even find any big pictures from the original thread but I was in tears reading that thread on Christmas at my grandparents house because I was laughing so hard and I had no way to explain what I was laughing at. God bless you, Craig, wherever you are. I hope your grandma that gave you the AOL free trial CD is dead.

Could she become an athlete

>tfw it's 2013 and your parents get you a copy of 2K3 for a system you don't have, proactiv, and half a bucket of cold KFC for Christmas, then grandma comes over and gives you an AOL trial CD all because they forgot you existed

Cute pusy though

It's sweet to see how happy those two black guys are

Not even real proactiv either, that's the dollar store brand that says COMPARE TO PROACTIV.

it was a joke troll thread you fucking simpletons

alas, all I request is that our insulting caricature be White. That is my only wish.

Who gives a fuck you Hungarian homo? Your life is a joke troll too but that doesn't make it any less funny to any of us that see it happening.

>Not believing in Craigsmas, the most magical of holidays

Who hurt you bro?

>no replies
Sup Forums is DEAD

kek

>Katya is a flautist and has performed as part of a professional orchestra.

fug that's too real

more like desensitised