Hey hey Sup Forums I'm jewish. According to the majoritiy of what I've been reading here...

Hey hey Sup Forums I'm jewish. According to the majoritiy of what I've been reading here, I am wealthy and run the world. Could somebody please tel me where all this money and power is? I got some student debt I have to pay off. Thanks!

Inb4 in a little bag around your neck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>According to the majoritiy of what I've been reading here
you are scum and need to be gassed

Why? Because I'm jewish?

Because you're a Jew you're statistically more likely to vote in favor of gibmedats (help with the debt you chose), open borders, increased aid to [REDACTED], transexual rights, and other degenerate propositions. And you'll probably raise your children to act in the same manner.

why are you here?

for fucking your german mother

>Hey hey Sup Forums I'm jewish.

We are only talking about the Ashkenazim. You are probably some sort of Mizrahi Bukharian kebab or Slab hybrid.

I like Jews. Wouldn't have anything against it, if they ruled the world...

I agree, our ancient Semitic friends are our greatest allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Did he stutter, kike?

personalizing the argument and playing victim. All jews do this

Jews and Muslims are brothers

Why are we wasting time arguing with him, rev up that oven! There's no time to lose!

lol

>Student dept in germany
You aint no jew ust retarded

>student debt
>germany

Of course not all jews are rich and run the world. But y'all display way more fellow feeling and willingness to support each other than whites do This combined with a statistically significant tendency toward education, wealth and political power means Sup Forums does have a pretty strong leg to stand on.

Like, I'm not jewish but my family's traditionally worked in finance + politics for long enough that I'm surrounded by them. And it definitely helped my med school scholarship application when my uncle's bro Cohen was able to take me round to the dean of the medical school for shabbat dinner.

summer is hot this year

kill your family and then yourself you satan worshipping khasar cunt

Ask your rebbe to bail you out, Jews pay for each other all the time

Pic related, enjoy your star Juden

Right under your nose

>student debt
>in Germany

just fucking die you liar scum