ITT we admit who we are. Who really is your country's master race and what's your race?

I am
>100% european heritage, 80% italian, 15% portuguese, 5% spanish.
Our master races are:
>german-brazilians from the south (really intelligent and workaholics, sometimes cuckk)
>japanese people that are mostly found in São Paulo
>people from european heritage
>whiter Pardos (white+indian mixed), they usually are very smart and work very much
>christian Syrians and lebanese immigrants that came here 1 century ago (very cultured people, our President Michel Temer is one of them)
>the rest, not even worth mentioning really

And you /pol, who are your superiors and your country's true racial hierarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

patadata.org/maparacial/
youtube.com/watch?v=GsAftbJZlug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am anglo/celtic with some aryan

Nobody is the masterrace because diversity hurts us all

>Rrr-r-r-Roman overlord Master here

Barbarians hate us because they ain't us.

Stay pleb™

Show me an example of this "roman overlord master"

>half-anglo heritage, fully culturally Irish
master races are full anglo and full celt

50% jap 50% kraut, but I dunno it could be the other way around. But yeah pops family where bunch if Poorfags from Mecklenburg-voprem. And mums family was shoguns N sheit.

Woops didn't mean to quote you potatoboy.

100% sick cunt

(See Europe & Western Civilization)

Hitomi is prettier than Anna.

I'm 1/8 Swede, about 1/8 German, 1/2 Scottish, 1/4 Anglo.
I wish I was full Anglo, but at least Scottish and German are pretty close.

Fenno-Swedish minority is the master race here, only dirty mongol peasants disagree with this.
>rule finland for 800 years
>turn the mongol tribes into civilized christian peasants
>create written finnish language and pretty much the entire finnish culture
>give independance to finland
>now some fat mongoloid is calling me cuck when I tell them that I am Fenno-Swede and my family has ruled here as a nobility for 500 years.

Im an anglo, german, slav, and celtic mutt
Jews run my country

do the pure europeans still left in brazil have a resistance towards racemixing? maybe not fully against it but aware of it

masterrace here are anglos and jews, probably some kind of irish catholics too. our whites are pretty mutty

Finno germanic masterrace
The aryan khanat is coming

I'm a mutt. German/Welsh/Irish, Mexican/Costa Rican, Sioux, and Chinese/Mongolian roots.
Though honestly I'm happy about it cause it becomes harder for pricks to try to invalidate my opinion. I'm just trying to be with a cute asian girl who's able to take care of herself instead of being someone who needs to be supported/a victim
lol I'm not having any luck yet

I fucking HATE race mixing and i speak about it openly in my uni, since my uni is full of leftist i'm the local fascist but i don't really care since all my teachers like me and i'm one of the best students.

I hate race mixing but i don't mind dating outside of your race btw, i only think having mixed children is a fucking shame.

Yes, definitely. Brazilian lifestyles are just so different between themselves that race mixing is pretty rare if you ask me.
What happens the most is white-pardos marrying white-pardos and give birth to an all white child (I don't really know the reason for this but the fact is that it DOES happen).
Whites marrying blacks is a rare occurrence while it does happen. But unlike many of you think we don't really have much blacks, we mostly have pardos or mulattos (Pardos are way way more common and 80% of them are very very civilized people so they're alright).
I don't really know about blacks because I have only been friend to 5 or 6 of them and they were upper class so I cannot give my opinion on them besides checking the statistics.

Norwegian as far back as my family has found, with the exception of one dutch shipbuilder who moved to norway in the early 1800s.

In a daily basis we all get along very well, drink together and talk about social problems and even admit some hard truths for ourselves. Most of the pardos have acquired the white culture (catholic/protestant on this case) and have been the ones keeping it alive because most of the white people in Brazil are degenerate cucks, they really look like canadians when it comes to morals nowadays.

It's worth the dream, I guess

We do have a ton of blacks though.

100% european
God tier aryan body
Still a degenerate

>anglo/celtic with some aryan
Anglos and Celts are Aryan you stupid fuck

whatever, Jamal
get back to sweden

I would advise you to check again:
patadata.org/maparacial/
We have just so few pure blacks. It also depends on where you live. Our biggest cities like São Paulo/Rio just seem to have more blacks because they're probably the ones walking in the streets/taking public transportation while most of the whites have their private cars and they think cities are just too violent for them to keep going around without resources.

Pure german 3/4 bavarian 1/4 prussian.

i look like a scotsman though with auburn hair and pale skin

Anglo and German, quite frankly don't know what specific percentages. Most of my family has been here a long time, like early 1700s.

>responding to this thread positively
>answering the questions of a walking recessive gene homosexual

Huehuehuehuehue etc etc etc

Who am I? Who am I really? Our ideas of self and identity are a chronic muscular tension inside our heads, a bit behind the eyes and inbetween our ears. Our troubleshooter, the conscious, is given an anxiety early on that causes it to cling, saying, "I must go on"

We are not separable from this universe. We do not come into this world, we grow out of it. A tree grows fruit, and this universe grows people. Consciousness becomes anxiety, and the base of our confusion. Anxiety is a mirror pointed at another mirror, and they reflect each other infinitely in unending bondage.

What we are is continuous and one with the entire process of the unchanging universe. We are something the entire universe is doing at the here and now in the very same way a wave is the something the entire ocean is doing.

Who am I really? I'm the Tao, I'm the Dharma, a Buddha, I'm God, and I'm Jesus Christ.

Probably you have been too much into the New Age stuff. It is time to move on, burgerfag.

hmm, yeah. I live in Rio so maybe thats why i see blacks everywhere.

This is the oldest Way. It is shamanism, which is the universal religion. When a person leaves the echo chamber of society for a time, and then they find out who they truly are. It happens all over the world to people of all religions, ages, and countries.

It's not New Age nonsense until someone is being paid to tell you that if you think happy thoughts then you'll make the world rainbows and sunshine.

Wow, that's a problem. Too much beachniggers there. Rio's capital must be pretty fucked, when I took a cruise I didn't have the balls to go and meet the city myself. At least São Paulo's favelados share some of the common christian values.
Whatever.

I am
>100% European heritage, 50% North Italian and 50% Celtiberian (Spanish redheads from Galicia)

As for the country, I would rank them like this:
Master Race Tier
>Anglo Argentines (Brought the afternoon tea, based sports and free market traditions to our country)
>German Argentines (usually redpilled as fuck)
>Welsh Argentines (preserve their culture like no other group, this is the only place where Welsh is still spoken outside of the UK)
>Japanese Argentines (pure redpill)
>Polish Argentines (they are pretty cool too)
>Korean Argentines (Christian qts)
>Scandinavian Argentines (They aren't many of them but you see these types a lot in Medieval fairs for some reason)

Meh Tier
>Italian Argentines (largest group, you can find a lot of based ones and a lot of libcucks)
>Spanish Argentines (same as above)
>Chinese Argentines (Taiwanese are based, the others are mostly shit)
>French Argentines (The Europeans that assimilated the most for some odd reason, they used to be a lot but today they are almost invisible aside from surnames)
>Irish Argentines (gave us a great Conservative politician, Ricardo Lopez-Murphy, but they also gave us Ernesto Che Guevara Lynch, so it's a mixed bad)

Shit tier:
>Most mestizos, Peruvians, Colombians, Bolivians (propensity to steal or ask for gibs)
>Chinese from Fujian Province (Asian niggers)
>Literal niggers from Africa (very rare but less so every passing day, they all sell counterfeit jewlery and watches)
>ALL Peronists regardless of race

Pic:
Welsh-Argentines

Video:
Japanese-Argentines
youtube.com/watch?v=GsAftbJZlug

Kiwi, Anglo with some German.

Family tree is yuro as far back as the records go

>that olive skinned pardo that use Italy as an excuse for his dark skin
t.every argentinian ever

>Brazilian whites shitting on Argentina
>We received three times more European immigration than you while having 1/5th of your population
Do you know the Argentine saying, "¿No escupas para arriba?"