What the fuck was with that ending? Was it supposed to be a redpill or was it a giant fuckup on the director's part?

What the fuck was with that ending? Was it supposed to be a redpill or was it a giant fuckup on the director's part?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/bcmi6q8FZoRG_LLsXL56KA/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/04/white-supremacists-think-aryan-brotherhood-gang-race-traitors/316583/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a redpill with Hollywood style plausible deniability.

nigga you don't understand

Violence is a cycle , break it

No, the director wanted for the him to shave his head again and become a neo-nazi again, but the jews stopped him from doing that.
>twist: the director is a jew as well

Heres the message:

A hardcore neo-nazi white almost hates blacks as much as your average black hates whites.

The subhuman black is below tolerance.

White tolerance is suicide.

>throwing everything you know to be true away just because ONE nigger was friendly with you in prison

Humanity shouldn't exist and everyone should be annilhilated

*tips fedora*

yeah just ignore everything that happened.

Fucking idiot.

its how normal people in society work. please see a therepist

t. NIGGER

What? Normal people shoot people in the back of the head when they're trying to take a piss?

>>Normal people
>>Was actually a black

faggot it's also because he saw the white gang be hypocrites

That one teacher was cool to him too, and came to see him after he got buttraped.

>It's a Sup Forumsbeard is too stupid to understand subtext episode

wewlad

the end is:
*don't trust any party not even your own
*don't trust niggers either
*violence is a cycle

With all the research Derek did on race relations, did he really not know that the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang are only motivated by white pride on the surface, with the largest portion of their focus on money and power inside the prison?

It was a redpill, slightly weakened by studio and star interference.

wew

How would you know, cuck?

DUDE NIHILISM

>le Sup Forums boggeyman
honestly kys. if you re going to shitpost at least be creative instead of copying shitposts from others. not only that but your image is also a repost from someone else.

>Derek undergoes a series of life altering events and is predated on to become a nazi at a young age
>grows to hate all niggers
>goes a little overboard in self defense
>is able to realize the "error" of his ways

>Jumping Jack Jigaboo Jamal is an average black student
>shoots someone casually for absolutely no reason

Moral of the story: never relax.

Woah this one is new. One you for you. Now pls stop shitting up this board and cry elswewhere

>le pol boggeyman
and not only that you re also reposting an old image again. i have nothing against you faggots shitposting, but learn how to do it properly or lurk more faggot.

Did anyone ever stop to think that the black kid could have come from a fucked up upbringing and was taught to see white people as the enemy?

The no-life kike does it yet again, what does it say about you when you're the only kike on the imageboard doing this?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/bcmi6q8FZoRG_LLsXL56KA/

kek even this nigger is smarter than the average Sup Forumscuck

not an argument to kill another boy

How many threads about Bill Nye have you posted in the last hour?

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Bill Nye isn't even black

Right, so what could have happened in his life to cause him to murder someone over something so petty?

It was supposed to be about violence/hate begetting more of itself, but yes it just pretty much confirmed all the white character's original complaints about niggers.

Not a single one you deluded heeb cunt

Oh shit, I love nigger murderers now!

>le poor raised boy
it doesn't matter, that's not my job to justify a murder, if you kill another human being you should be on jail, I don't care were you come from

Being black gives you higher rage and impulsion, and lower intelligence and empathy.

>source: my ass was raped by a black guy

>kike posts this image again

Into the oven kike, you and your nasty civilization killing people.

>rape
>not the result of higher rage and impulsion, and lower intelligence and empathy.

Are you trying to prove my point?

Tell that to my STEM degree.

So blacks do have a low impusle control and are prone to rape?

Shut up nigger.

tripfag and a nigger. God is cruel

>STEM degree
Stealing
Theft
Embezzlement
Murder

imagine a nigger shot to death your best friend
>I'm implying you have friends, yes

He SAVED his fucking life. That black guy probably had to pay to keep him alive.
It wasnt just being nice, he held the other blacks from harming him

None of you would say these things to my face.

>talking to a nigger

>associating with niggers

>related to niggers

Thank you for proving my point, pussies.

>nigger making threats

>nigger can't control his emotions

typical

> Embezzlement

Wut dat be? U talkin bout da devil embeezlebub?

you drank the koolaid

Ugh, you're right. I guess I'm just getting overly emotional because of my tainted nigger genes. You have no idea how awful it is being black.

That's it, I'm changing my trip.

Is this actually the og krager? How stupid do you have to be to confuse the subject and name field lad?

Same thing happened in sons of anarchy.

The sons of anarchy hated asians and blacks and mexicans but they had to deal with them and had toask for help in prison.
Thats just how it is, enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Nudity

>replying to Krager

>niggers are violent animals and you should stay far away from them
is the entire moral of the film

Does anyone have Tony Kaye's cut?

Why the fuck did the Aryans rape him? Isn't sodomy degenerate?

propaganda movie

You're fucking malaysian island pajeet pretending to be black.

The entire movie logic falls apart if you realize the "aryian brotherhood" is not really popular with white nationalists in the first place.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/04/white-supremacists-think-aryan-brotherhood-gang-race-traitors/316583/

The only thing I'm gonna break is my penis bone.

We are lead to believe, through a very smart choice of directing that Norton's character is about to be shot.
He has every reason to be targeted, why not?
The movie ends on the note that violence can find anyone, and that choices really matters to all around you, whether or not you regret them afterwards.
It's really an open ending, was he right all along about his racism? Would his brother still be around had he continued his ideology, thus his brother would've too?

Does not apply

The premise is that there's a party with a strong leader who puts out a strong agenda in both areas.
It's irrelevant what's popular in real life.

this movie sucks. the story is so forced. if racists were rational human beings they wouldn't be racists in the first place. i don't buy into his character

you dont know what propaganda is nigger

No matter what you do, you will always get shot by niggers.

Its a ridiculous film.

All of the valid points he raises in his speech in front of the market, at the dinner table and on his lawn for the news team are just completely forgotten by him because he met some white people he didn't like and one black guy he did like.

You don't get to the point in life where you are leading a neo-nazi group without having considered things like this.

are you retarded???????

>some white people he didnt like
>literally buttraped by them

>one black guy he did like
>the one who protected him in jail

pls dont write more shit in this board until you turn +18 yrs old

Yeah so I'm under/over exaggerating a little.
The point still stands, even a hardened racist understands statistical outliers, anecdotal fallacies etc.

Tbh the whole "what are you 12" shtick is as childish as it comes.

That chain of events all started on the basket ball court. Niggers gonna nig no matter how you react.