Never had a vaccine since I was a baby

>never had a vaccine since I was a baby
>never get sick
Explain this Burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease
healthimpactnews.com/2015/will-cdc-whistleblower-on-vaccines-testify-before-congress/
vaccines.news/2016-01-20-cdc-admits-last-years-flu-shot-was-one-of-the-most-ineffective-vaccines-to-date.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't live a place where a lot of tourists come and most people around you are vaccinated so they can't infect you.

You are healthy, lucky and/or are surrounded by vaccinated people.

>tfw no quints ID

I'm going to assume you are a Jew, since Jews in Ca have been pushing this trend and will soon succeed in bring back whooping cough, polio, etc..

Healthy people can have a perfectly fine life without vaccines, they're mostly here for "what if" cases.

The only vaccine I ever take are those recommended for when I travel.

Have you left your fort since you were born?

Sup Forums

Ffs why is this always a debate.

You compare the chance of contracting the disease vs the chance of the vaccine fucking you up.

Then you pick whichever gives you better odds at not dying.

Its not that hard.

FPBP. OP You're an idiot.

You are being dishonest.
Not that hard to figure out, famalam.

Because most of people around you got one, that's why the disease didn't fuck you up - no one around you was infected, besides, you probably never left your house so it lessens the odds even more.

You are literally the first one here to mention the risk of the vaccine backfiring.

I study in America

So you're allergic to sandniggers
Nice

You live in a place that:
1. Cannot be invaded due to geographical reasons
2. Has practiced herd immunity to shield you from everything else

Got anything else? Make sure you get vaccinated if you ever intend leave your habitat.

Herd immunity, dumb nigger, that's why you never got sick.

>I don't understand how vaccines work!
You can google that yourself, retardo.

Most diseases you get vaccinated for are problems when you're a baby or child.

You wouldn't have to worry about them as much.

I have multiple pages of documented vaccinations from military service and haven't gotten sick since I've received them.

OP is the proof that vaccines don't cause autism.

A
FUCKING
MUTANT

Wish you get poliomyelitis

Keeps dormant epidemic diseas alive by offering host
huge infection risk to multi mllions
proud of it

everyone says it's a tinfoil theory, that's why no one talks about it.

>got like 47 vaccines since I was a kid
>sick all the time, have some uncommon conditions
>one vaccine in particular left a big scar, the skin is so thin there now I can rip it easily

It's called Herd Immunity. With 90%+ vaccination rates, diseases can't spread through the population.

>mfw I've found the golden shitpost
this is going to be a fun summer

>had vaccines since I was a baby
>never get sick
Explain this Medpack

You just have shit genes dude, sorry

Herd immunity, dumb shit

Or being a NEET

Underrated post

>I'm a weak faggot
>must be the vaccines

Why would you assume it was that single event that caused you to be a beta weakling? Why not just as easily assume it is literally anything else? Eating ice cream. Wearing flip flops. Reading too much. Reading too little.

Sounds like you are a beta cuck and vaccines may be the only reason you are alive today.

People contracting a disease from a vaccine is a known but extremely rare ocurrance. The risk of becoming the first host of a fucking pandemic infection far outweighs the risk of someone dying from the vaccine.

I got vaccines and I never get sick either.

Haven't had a flu in probably 15 years, a cold in at least 5.

I really do have shit genes. Apart from asthma, shitty eyesight and allergies, I have these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease

I don't assume that, it's just that I'm not convinced that vaccines are really as safe and useful as big pharma tells us.

premature birth?

Shit, dude.

Worst thing I have is severe myopia and several foot-related problems (flat foot, hallux valgus...)

I hope your condition improves

Vaccines are good for overall populations because they protect at risk individuals (elderly, young, immunocompromised)

Vaccines are detrimental to healthy individuals because they can give them symptoms of the disease that they would not have gotten otherwise.

I work in the healthcare induatry in the US and im mandated by law to get vaccines because i come into contact with elderly and sick people in the hospital. The vaccines are not to protect me, theyre to protect the people i come in contact with

The truth is that you probably HAVE been infected with some form of flu virus, but never got 'sick' because you are perfectly healthy and fought the virus off.

When you get older, the story may be different

Yes, very premature birth. Had to stay in one of those glass pods for weeks before they gave me back to my parents.

Well, that's the thing with modern medicine, short term it's all good but as time passes, your population becomes dysgenic.

Thanks man, I hope you can manage too.

How can your statistics explain this one case?!?!?!

Sup Forums btfo

t. op

Then it's not surprising at all.
You already are very lucky you were conceived in a time were you could be delivered despite your condition.

>smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years
>never got cancer
Explain this Doctors

Isolated from other apes. Simple. Cities and fast long distance travel are the problem.

>severe myopia
Filthy screen hugger, go out more.
To add to your point:
>Don't ask about my shitty heart and fucked up brain.

Humans are so cute with their tunnel vision.

It started way before I used computers regularly. Had bad vision since I was about 7.

Lucky fucker
But you still can have hepatits, myelitis or tetanus

Kek

You live in Switzerland?

I'm fucking triggered.
Lets talk genetic drift:
Viruses are extremely tiny bits of dna that mutate other cells. The biggest viruses are dozens of times smaller than the smallest bacteria. They cannot be killed, because they aren't alive. There are no viruses on earth that are not potentially dangerous to humans.
Millions of people get vaccines that mutate their bodies into developing an immuno response to certain strains of viruses.

Some faggots, like OP, don't get these vaccines.
He gets sick, fuck him, right?

Not really.
There are legitimate contraindications to some immunizations. The manufacturing process accounts for +99% of the populations, but some folks just can't get them. Soreness after a shot doesn't count; you are just a pussy. Anaphylaxis is legitimate, but usually it comes from the base material or preservatives. Very rarely is a contraindication absolute. Young children also can't get some of them, and when its time to get them, it might take multiple shots to mutate their tiny little bodies.

This is accounted for, with herd immunity.

But that isnt the biggest reason for getting the shot. You won't get birds or pigs sick. Birds and pigs have their own fucked up viral shit going on that isn't usually spread to humans. However, when our viruses start partying with the viruses that animals have, genetic material starts shifting around.

Most of the strains don't live make a deadly virus, some of them just drift a little and are covered by our bodies immune-response. Some, share enough of the characteristics that make humans susceptible to them, but in different enough ways that make our bodies unable to fight them off. Or, they shifted so radically that they attack completely different cells in a completely different manner, that it makes even the people who got shots susceptible.

And fuck those people, they put everyone at risk.

tl;dr OP is a fucking autist and I ranted a little.

Man... Crohn disease is a serious shit, I feel sorry for you

No, he is using a proxy

lol

You're experiencing a positive externality of the market.

There have been little kids here who can't get vaccines for that reason and have died because some anti-vax crotch spawn got ill, was sent to school anyways and infected their class.

I've been getting my flu shot ever since my Dad brought a flu back from work that caused the entire family to get violently sick for 24hours. Idiot worked with old folks and that flu probably killed a few of them, but refused to get vaccinated.

Actually typing out something longer than a few lines... no one's ever going to read it. See pic related

anecdotal evidence with no citation
SCIENCE BTFO HOW WILL IT EVER RECOVER
saged for shit quality thread

Our common condition is greatly enhanced by being forced to stay indoor during childhood, but it's common for it to be blamed falsely on computer and tv.

I was joking by referring that.

Heh, you could see it this way, I guess. But ultimately I think modern medicine is leading us to a dead end, genetically. While there's no risk in my case, by allowing people with fucked up genes to stay alive and reproduce you end up with a dysgenic population. We are more diseased than before. Hell, our very lifestyle creates new diseases. Sooner or later some kind of purge of massive die off will happen, whether we want it or not, because none of it is sustainable. Plus I cost social security a lot of money to stay alive.

Well, I'm lucky enough to be French so it's manageable. If I was american it would be though, though. I need around 500€ of meds/month to stay alive, that's meds alone, if I had to pay the hospitalization fees I would die very fast.

Same here, never even had the flu. My dad is actually a doctor, he didn't vaccinate me or my siblings as some sick experiment on his own children based on family history, luck for him it worked out.

damn pick reminds me, it's time to put one of those in my buttcheek but with a far bigger needle.
Damnit I still hate this needle shit as fuck.

Oh, okay.

>greatly enhanced by being forced to stay indoor during childhood
Not like I had anywhere to go, honestly

I've read it, I'm no millenial.

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUR MOMS BASEMENT.

Once you get exposed to polio I hope you enjoy it.

>Most diseases you get vaccinated for are problems when you're a baby or child.

everything beside the flu shots actually have a purpose, like rubella and measles, polio.

As a child i got
>rubella
>measles
>chickenpox
>mumps

The only advantage I got from this is, I am immune to this now, not that it matters.

Of course you did not get sick

(((Vaccination))) and all those toxic additives are the main reason why people get sick

Whistleblower in the US who worked for CDC has already revealed that vaccination is linked to autism. The findings were supressed though by the vaccination mafia and evidence destroyed.
healthimpactnews.com/2015/will-cdc-whistleblower-on-vaccines-testify-before-congress/

Big pharma companies manipulate research to show that vaccination would be harmless, they have an immense budget for marketing to deceive many people.

NEVER EVER LET YOUR CHILDREN GET VACCINATED UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE AUTISM!

you literally dont have enough people in your country to cultivate any kind of disease

I hope you die

It will be the antibiotics that cause that.
We spent centuries developing germ theory, discovering penicillin, engineering antibiotics, and now shitty countries like China, India and Brazil will render them completely useless in a couple of generations.
India is so filthy they're creating antibiotic-resistant bacteria, Brazil has been dumping medical waste contaminated with antibiotics into their rivers, China has been using last resort antibiotics routinely on pigs and cows.

Fucking sub-humans, it makes me so angry, and they don't even seem to care that their carelessness and basic lack of hygiene will KILL US ALL when they breed a Staph strain that nobody can treat.

We should nuke them all now, goddamn subhuman scum.

>Whistleblower in the US who worked for CDC has already revealed that vaccination is linked to autism.

>Had several other vetted medial professionals and research labs review his 'research' and attempt to duplicate his findings

>100% made up bullshit

>"Whistleblower" loses medical license
>Confessed he just wanted to go back to something 'more natural' even though it's medically unsafe vs vaccinating

>Idiots still believe he was telling the truth.

So a normal city is not enough to cultivate any kind of disease, ok...

yeah i never had the flu in my entire life
was forced to take a flu shot for a gay fucking job
became so sick i couldnt leave bed for a week and lost the job i never started because of that fucking job.

Of course he is "executed" by the media and pharma industry after being a whistleblower.

If you buy the smear campaign against him you are really gullible.

That's because the odds of you getting rekt by the disease is usually a few orders of magnitude higher than vaccine induced symptoms.

There is a lot of shit in vaccines that caused your illness. Now imagine what 49 doses of vaccines do to a young child.

True, antibiotic resistant bacteria are a purge waiting to happen. In most major hospitals in Paris there are quarantined patients with weird infections that nothing seems to stop.

But as I said, it'll happen sooner or later anyway.

Maybe your flag is A FUCKING HEALTH PACK

top senpai

>had many vaccines
>Chad
expalin this niggers

>vaccines helped reduce the infant mortality from 30% to >0.1% in 2 centuries
>99% of the medical community strongly recommands them
>somehow some guy no one heard about is unveiling a terrible conspiracy

>vaccines helped reduce the infant mortality from 30% to >0.1% in 2 centuries
No, modern medical equipment did

>99% of the medical community strongly recommands them
99% of the medical community strongly wants to have some regular patients/customers

>somehow some guy no one heard about is unveiling a terrible conspiracy
Somehow the voice of one guy is not as big as the vaccination propaganda of the pharma industry

vaccines are part of modern medical equipment. How do you explain diseases that used to kill thousands of newborns got eradicated in less than half a century?

The voice of this guy is obviously not very big since no one else share his belief.

Also vaccines are counter productive if we follow your point of view since if patient don't get sick with vaccines they won't go to the doctor

Same here

>How do you explain diseases that used to kill thousands of newborns got eradicated in less than half a century?
Improved access to sanitation, clean drinking water and ending of malnutrition.

>The voice of this guy is obviously not very big since no one else share his belief.
And no one else shares his belief (actually there are some) because of the successful smear campaign against him

>Also vaccines are counter productive if we follow your point of view since if patient don't get sick with vaccines they won't go to the doctor
That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard since I am hanging around Sup Forums.

Why don't you go play some sport?
Even if you scrap your knee is going to be alright

bullshit. you have to have vaccinations to do that.

Dont ask the question to vaccinated autists, just avoid the jew needle

>Vaccines are detrimental to healthy individuals because they can give them symptoms of the disease that they would not have gotten otherwise.

elaborate on this.

Why so? You said the medical corps was trying to have regular customers so why would they give them a cheap life treatment.

>Improved access to sanitation, clean drinking water and ending of malnutrition.
Of course it is also part of the lower infant mortality but infectious diseases can be transmitted even to those with good hygiene (i.e. flu). And how do you explain that diseases such as rabies were eradicated in Western Europe after feeding them with vaccinating baits. These animals didn't improve their hygienic conditions.

>Flu vaccination
>Effective
vaccines.news/2016-01-20-cdc-admits-last-years-flu-shot-was-one-of-the-most-ineffective-vaccines-to-date.html

Vaccines are useless.
People just don t realize that your grandparents were taking like a shower per week.
But don t worrie faggots, shitskins are importing diseases and don t expect them to clean themselves

Vaccines cause cancer, aids, degeneracy, autism, homosexuality, retardation, and pedophilia at a 100% rate.