It's 2016, why didn't the US annex Canada already?

It's 2016, why didn't the US annex Canada already?

AIDS

Why would they want to? We're already essentially an economic colony of the States that they don't have to pay to maintain.

Generally speaking, Canada was useless at the time. There was nothing to the north that wasn't already in abundance to the west.

>Annexing a tundra full of white liberals, baby boomers, and chinese immigrants

Why?

We already have tim hortons, what else does Canada even have?

We don't want them. Canada is stupid.

Oy Vey!

we already own them culturally. they have a complete dependence on us and build their cities directly on our borders

all they have to do is ask.

This.

We tried to in 1812.

Instead, they fought with the English. So they subservience to the crown over being American.

Doesn't really matter anyway. We're already economically tight, and there's not really much of value except for oil and some other goodies.

You could have tried again in these 200 years. Alaska wouldn't look so alienated from the maps and the place wouldn't be invaded by chinks

Yeah instead just spics

There's nothing here worth annexing.

The US has a far worse immigration problem than we do, and Alaska's isolation isn't really a huge deal considering so few people live there, we have free trade and our borders are fairly porous.

Funny you mention that.

There was a long period of debate in 1871 for British Columbia to join the United States. based on dissatisfaction with the crown. The vote was pretty split in Canada, and no agreement was ever made. After the excitement of the purchase of Alaska died down, British Columbia voted to join the Canadian confederation.

Correction: The debates on the issue were in 1860 and they joined Canada in 1871

Canada was/is annexed by USA in 2076, according to Fallout lore...but other than easy transport of McFuck Soldiers to Anchorage, there was not much use for Canada.

3rd in proven oil reserves

>join the Canadian confederation.
Why would anybody do that?

Nobody can put up with the eternal frog

They used to have a cooler flag, that's why.

Why hasn't Spain annexed Portugal yet?

It was annexed between 1580-1640.

We tried it later but you cockblocked us. After that we had independence wars in America, permacucked by France, Civil wars, and so on. Now our army is a joke

They have nothing of value.

cause they remember 1812 and they are scared

FPBP

they better change their PM, wheels are in motion.
HMS Crown Prince Håkon Magnus, will come frome the east. Minnesota will attack from the south and alaska from the west.

We can not tolerate to be surrounded by swedes. Canada better hang that tranny fast.
These are actually our legit claim(kikes racemixing with my flag)
>they don't even live at the best places, they are southerners!

You're pretty much just getting more Greenland.
Ice and the occasional Eskimo.
Don't you have plenty of Eskimos, already? Not to diss based Eskimos, but they're not exactly in high demand among Danes.

Why don't we invade Alberta for their oil?

>It's 2016, why didn't the US annex Canada already?

1. You don't understand the term "annex".
2. It's a ridiculous notion

You simply have no idea what you are talking about.
You haven't lived in each country, because if you had yo wouldn't so easily fulfil such a negative stereotype.
I've lived in the US, France, England, and Canada. Canada is closer to France in values, an important part of culture, than to the US.
Americans often make this mistake and assume moving here will be a breeze for them.
Then after a few months it's the little things that start to make them feel unsettled.
It can be interesting to see. It doesn't work the other way around because the US is broadcasting their culture all the time, so everyone knows what to expect moving there. But when Americans move to Canada and just expect it to be like the US, things are different.

nice trips
are you one of the idiots who thought invading Iraq would lower the price of oil? lol

btw, you guys saying this kind of shit reveal yourselves to know no more than your average suburban American tween, probably because yo are a suburban American tween.

>You're pretty much just getting more Greenland.
Yes, except of Vinland the beautiful ofc, they actually live there, looks like paradise.
Big salmon, lots of cod and other important fish green farmable meadows with good soil....

But yes more Greenland and Greenland belongs to us (Norway, kikes stole my flag) and not Denmark. Danes aren't snow niggers like us. We like all these places people hate in the north.

Markland there was first used as mainly a logging ground, as even at iceland people killed each other over fucking driftwood lol. But they needed lumber. Later when climate got worse and the jews let loose the black death and we died, many people from GReenland was said to have moved here. So there is a lot to be found, that one fjord there in markland, in the inlet of it, that spot is Golden.. But I susp this was the place uhm Thorfinn? went and found a bunch of skrælings, they ended up in a ruckus and made a cross at the end there, and named the place Krossanes..

Damn I drifted lol.. Just looking at these maps to try find ideal places. People moved to markland before this too, leifsbuða wasn't the only place. But it's the only famous confirmed settlement

So, how do you feel about Eskimos?

>Americans often make this mistake and assume moving here will be a breeze for them.
Then after a few months it's the little things that start to make them feel unsettled.

This is pretty accurate actually. I've known more than a couple of people who moved to Canada from the United States, and their first year or two are always a fair sized culture shock for what they think is going to be the exact same.

Anschluss would be a more appropriate action

Who said we have to give them votes.
I'd rather anex half of mexico and kill all spics living there. They have some really great beach front property.

It's not more different than a Texan moving to New York, I'm sure, and they're both part of the same country.

Skrælings should all be gassed.

I've met some greenlanders in my lyfu, they are a bit different from their cousins to the west. Greenland dieded out, the last we know is some writings in the church ther of a couple marrying in the 1400ds. At this time all trafic west was cut, due to the plague, iceland was never hit.

But the point is when the danes(owning us) finally sent a priest up there. He found many of them with blue eyes and that were rather big.

Some of them are that, big. Like I was at this university down in denmark, and there was tons of chinese people there... So at first I assumed all those weird eyed goyims were such, but some were fucking huge compared to the others there.

One sat behind me, and I saw his screens with fjords from GReenland and some flag shit on it, and went ofc damnit.. Greenlanders.

Also met some at iceland when I've been up there, ok, these were smaller again though.

Also in christiania in copenhagen, there usually is/was a bunch of them there. But here you should be careful, they were known to snitch to the police when foreigners came and bought shit.

I know several that it happened to, and it all pointed to those greenlanders. So you had to be careful or the degenerate swedes would be waiting with their gloves on, on the other side of the sea.

I have no idea what you mean.
Do you like Eskimos or not?
From what I know, they're pretty based.

Oy very the goy know
Shut it down

>It's 2016, why didn't the US annex Canada already?

Because then we'd be stuck with Quebec.

There are assholes everywhere mate, got nothing against the Greenlander skrælings, except those mentioned snitches.

These others I have never met.

They are really half nords by blood, and nords them selves, even though they came from the wrong way in asia.

lol wtf ? we are practically unified through all of our interlocked trading agreements. The leafs are like our best friend in this world, besides Quebec; fuck Quebec.